[dublike/ambient] nanonoise - perception
You are Unregistered, please register to gain Full access.    
Advertisements

Old 17-07-2017, 02:55 PM   #1
_nanonoise_
Microknight
_nanonoise_ has much to be proud of_nanonoise_ has much to be proud of_nanonoise_ has much to be proud of_nanonoise_ has much to be proud of_nanonoise_ has much to be proud of_nanonoise_ has much to be proud of_nanonoise_ has much to be proud of_nanonoise_ has much to be proud of_nanonoise_ has much to be proud of
MC Status: 1260
[dublike/ambient] nanonoise - perception

had a good few hours of studio time last week and out came this track.

here's the music again on a fractal by Don Whitaker if you like some accompanying visuals

happy to hear your comments/suggestions for this one! enjoy! :-)

Advertisements

_nanonoise_ is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Rate this track - [dublike/ambient] nanonoise - perception.
Old 17-07-2017, 04:44 PM   #2
A.M
IDMf SupporterIDMf Artist
A.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MC
MC Status: 163710
Thanked 3,274 Times in 2,444 Posts
Re: [dublike/ambient] nanonoise - perception

Very trippy indeed..love it. Great sound and production in general..wouldn't dream of making any suggestions on this one..personally I love it as it is.

Do you mind if I rip this..I would have downloaded it, but you didn't have that turned on. If you rather I didn't, then that'#s cool..just say so and I'll promise not to , for what that's worth.

Liked, shared and following you over on SC..don't know what I wasn't before now..sorry about that.

------------------
A.M is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 18-07-2017, 11:24 AM   #3
_nanonoise_
Microknight
_nanonoise_ has much to be proud of_nanonoise_ has much to be proud of_nanonoise_ has much to be proud of_nanonoise_ has much to be proud of_nanonoise_ has much to be proud of_nanonoise_ has much to be proud of_nanonoise_ has much to be proud of_nanonoise_ has much to be proud of_nanonoise_ has much to be proud of

thanks man for your support!

you can rip it, I know its part of the deal when uploading a full length track
Old 18-07-2017, 10:42 PM   #4
strangerflesh
Radial Developer
strangerflesh is a jewel in the roughstrangerflesh is a jewel in the roughstrangerflesh is a jewel in the rough
Winnipeg
MC Status: 260

This is a great truck like how to flows and builds and doesnt get boring. Great job with this one

------------------
strangerflesh is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 05:28 AM   #5
envelope3
IDMf Supporter
envelope3 has a reputation beyond reputeenvelope3 has a reputation beyond reputeenvelope3 has a reputation beyond reputeenvelope3 has a reputation beyond reputeenvelope3 has a reputation beyond reputeenvelope3 has a reputation beyond reputeenvelope3 has a reputation beyond reputeenvelope3 has a reputation beyond reputeenvelope3 has a reputation beyond reputeenvelope3 has a reputation beyond reputeenvelope3 has a reputation beyond repute
ottawa
MC Status: 6460

I'm noticing a trend that I like all your music instantly as soon as I press play. Good stuff.

Edit to add that I thoroughly enjoyed the whole track. Your sound is definitely a sound I dig very much. Looking forward to more.

Last edited by envelope3; Yesterday at 05:37 AM..
envelope3 is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old Today, 12:08 PM   #6
_nanonoise_
Microknight

thank you guys, I'm glad you like it! More is coming soon :-)
Old Today, 05:56 PM   #7
Deadly Rhythm
Granular Poster
Deadly Rhythm has a brilliant futureDeadly Rhythm has a brilliant futureDeadly Rhythm has a brilliant futureDeadly Rhythm has a brilliant futureDeadly Rhythm has a brilliant futureDeadly Rhythm has a brilliant futureDeadly Rhythm has a brilliant futureDeadly Rhythm has a brilliant futureDeadly Rhythm has a brilliant futureDeadly Rhythm has a brilliant futureDeadly Rhythm has a brilliant future
Norfolk
MC Status: 1560

Yeah that was totally awesome. I can't actually think of any critique to give. It's just cool.

Advertisements

Deadly Rhythm is online now   Thanks Reply With Quote