[dublike/ambient] nanonoise - perception
You are Unregistered, please register to gain Full access.    
Advertisements

Listening Booth YOUR MUSIC ONLY. Don't post music from your label or DJ night. No podcasts or radio shows, just individual tracks. Give some feedback, get some in return. Please follow the title format: [Genre] Artist - Title

Old 17-07-2017, 01:55 PM   #1
_nanonoise_
Radial Developer
_nanonoise_ has much to be proud of_nanonoise_ has much to be proud of_nanonoise_ has much to be proud of_nanonoise_ has much to be proud of_nanonoise_ has much to be proud of_nanonoise_ has much to be proud of_nanonoise_ has much to be proud of_nanonoise_ has much to be proud of_nanonoise_ has much to be proud of_nanonoise_ has much to be proud of
MC Status: 1460
[dublike/ambient] nanonoise - perception

had a good few hours of studio time last week and out came this track.

here's the music again on a fractal by Don Whitaker if you like some accompanying visuals

happy to hear your comments/suggestions for this one! enjoy! :-)

Advertisements

_nanonoise_ is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Rate this track - [dublike/ambient] nanonoise - perception.
Old 17-07-2017, 03:44 PM   #2
A.M
IDMf SupporterIDMf Artist
A.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MC
MC Status: 181410
Thanked 3,628 Times in 2,704 Posts
Re: [dublike/ambient] nanonoise - perception

Very trippy indeed..love it. Great sound and production in general..wouldn't dream of making any suggestions on this one..personally I love it as it is.

Do you mind if I rip this..I would have downloaded it, but you didn't have that turned on. If you rather I didn't, then that'#s cool..just say so and I'll promise not to , for what that's worth.

Liked, shared and following you over on SC..don't know what I wasn't before now..sorry about that.

------------------
A.M is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 18-07-2017, 10:24 AM   #3
_nanonoise_
Radial Developer
_nanonoise_ has much to be proud of_nanonoise_ has much to be proud of_nanonoise_ has much to be proud of_nanonoise_ has much to be proud of_nanonoise_ has much to be proud of_nanonoise_ has much to be proud of_nanonoise_ has much to be proud of_nanonoise_ has much to be proud of_nanonoise_ has much to be proud of_nanonoise_ has much to be proud of

thanks man for your support!

you can rip it, I know its part of the deal when uploading a full length track
Old 18-07-2017, 09:42 PM   #4
strangerflesh
Soundwave Mangler
strangerflesh is a jewel in the roughstrangerflesh is a jewel in the roughstrangerflesh is a jewel in the rough
Winnipeg
MC Status: 260

This is a great truck like how to flows and builds and doesnt get boring. Great job with this one

------------------
strangerflesh is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 21-07-2017, 04:28 AM   #5
envelope3
IDMf Supporter
envelope3 has a reputation beyond reputeenvelope3 has a reputation beyond reputeenvelope3 has a reputation beyond reputeenvelope3 has a reputation beyond reputeenvelope3 has a reputation beyond reputeenvelope3 has a reputation beyond reputeenvelope3 has a reputation beyond reputeenvelope3 has a reputation beyond reputeenvelope3 has a reputation beyond reputeenvelope3 has a reputation beyond reputeenvelope3 has a reputation beyond repute
ottawa
MC Status: 9410

I'm noticing a trend that I like all your music instantly as soon as I press play. Good stuff.

Edit to add that I thoroughly enjoyed the whole track. Your sound is definitely a sound I dig very much. Looking forward to more.

Last edited by envelope3; 21-07-2017 at 04:37 AM..
envelope3 is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 22-07-2017, 11:08 AM   #6
_nanonoise_
Radial Developer

thank you guys, I'm glad you like it! More is coming soon :-)
Old 22-07-2017, 04:56 PM   #7
Deadly Rhythm
Analog Lurker
Deadly Rhythm has a reputation beyond reputeDeadly Rhythm has a reputation beyond reputeDeadly Rhythm has a reputation beyond reputeDeadly Rhythm has a reputation beyond reputeDeadly Rhythm has a reputation beyond reputeDeadly Rhythm has a reputation beyond reputeDeadly Rhythm has a reputation beyond reputeDeadly Rhythm has a reputation beyond reputeDeadly Rhythm has a reputation beyond reputeDeadly Rhythm has a reputation beyond reputeDeadly Rhythm has a reputation beyond repute
Norfolk
MC Status: 2060

Yeah that was totally awesome. I can't actually think of any critique to give. It's just cool.

Advertisements

Deadly Rhythm is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote