[EDM] Mario D - Wait for me now (Original mix)
You are Unregistered, please register to gain Full access.    
Advertisements

Listening Booth YOUR MUSIC ONLY. Don't post music from your label or DJ night. No podcasts or radio shows, just individual tracks. Give some feedback, get some in return. Please follow the title format: [Genre] Artist - Title

Old 16-07-2017, 06:25 AM   #1
Mario D
Sample Destroyer
Mario D has a reputation beyond reputeMario D has a reputation beyond reputeMario D has a reputation beyond reputeMario D has a reputation beyond reputeMario D has a reputation beyond reputeMario D has a reputation beyond reputeMario D has a reputation beyond reputeMario D has a reputation beyond reputeMario D has a reputation beyond reputeMario D has a reputation beyond reputeMario D has a reputation beyond repute
Croatia
MC Status: 2960
[EDM] Mario D - Wait for me now (Original mix)

Been making something last 2 days, had a loads of inspiration. CHECK IT OUT!
edit. (4 days later) track misses 30 sec intro. I just cut to the chase Other then that, track is finished now.

Last edited by Mario D; 17-07-2017 at 11:31 AM..

Advertisements

------------------
Mario D is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Rate this track - [EDM] Mario D - Wait for me now (Original mix).
Old 16-07-2017, 08:51 AM   #2
A.M
IDMf SupporterIDMf Artist
A.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MC
MC Status: 181410
Thanked 3,628 Times in 2,704 Posts
Re: [EDM] Mario D - Wait for me now (Original mix)

Cool track..what I heard of it, anyway. It's kinda hard to leave meaningful feedback,, when you don't have the whole track to listen to..and I take it this is not the whole track, seeing as you have "preview" in the title.

That said, based on what I did hear..the start could do with some sort to riser that morphs into the track..as it is, it's just a tad too sudden the way it kicks in..to me, anyway.

Also..those vocals..I really like them, but I think they could be better if you cut the low end a little, upped the gain a tad (not too much..just a little) and added a little reverb, regardless of it you added some already or not.

That's it..loved it..just wish it was a complete track..as it is, I kinda feel bad about saying anything, as I don't know what way you're taking it or what you have planned.

Hope you post the finished track up here when it is done.

------------------
A.M is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 16-07-2017, 11:21 AM   #3
Mario D
Sample Destroyer
Mario D has a reputation beyond reputeMario D has a reputation beyond reputeMario D has a reputation beyond reputeMario D has a reputation beyond reputeMario D has a reputation beyond reputeMario D has a reputation beyond reputeMario D has a reputation beyond reputeMario D has a reputation beyond reputeMario D has a reputation beyond reputeMario D has a reputation beyond reputeMario D has a reputation beyond repute
Croatia

Tnx for listening bro. I've updated it after first upload (replaced file on soundcloud). Not sure if I changed vocal EQ but I added another side melody to it that feels better. I really like the current state.

Right now track misses only first 30 seconds of intro drums, not much you're missing.

------------------
Old 16-07-2017, 11:35 PM   #4
Kyrpto
Knob Twiddler
Kyrpto is a name known to allKyrpto is a name known to allKyrpto is a name known to allKyrpto is a name known to allKyrpto is a name known to allKyrpto is a name known to all
MC Status: 560

Great track! The only thing I can really think of is a more gradual buildup during the intro. Maybe experiment with which instruments you can start dropping in as the intro builds up. Just my $.02.

------------------
Kyrpto is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 17-07-2017, 05:25 AM   #5
Mario D
Sample Destroyer
Croatia

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyrpto View Post
Great track! The only thing I can really think of is a more gradual buildup during the intro. Maybe experiment with which instruments you can start dropping in as the intro builds up. Just my $.02.
That's true. I didn't even make that boring part called intro, I named mix "Preview" so I dont have to make it

------------------
Old 17-07-2017, 09:43 AM   #6
Vilius J
Analog Lurker
Vilius J is currently spamming hard
MC Status: 10

Nice track Digging the vocal on this one
Vilius J is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 17-07-2017, 10:58 AM   #7
Cusing Regent
Regular Freak
Cusing Regent will become famous soon enough
San Francisco
MC Status: 60

I like the track and the production but would like to hear the finished version

Advertisements

Cusing Regent is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote