60Hz Undergrownd Release Hype July 15, 2017
You are Unregistered, please register to gain Full access.    
Advertisements

Community Projects IDMf member-led projects and collaboration.

Old 15-07-2017, 06:38 AM   #1
Oatbag
IDMf Artist
Oatbag is a savage MCOatbag is a savage MCOatbag is a savage MCOatbag is a savage MCOatbag is a savage MCOatbag is a savage MCOatbag is a savage MCOatbag is a savage MCOatbag is a savage MCOatbag is a savage MCOatbag is a savage MC
Best Coast
MC Status: 106800
Thanked 2,110 Times in 1,376 Posts
60Hz Undergrownd Release Hype July 15, 2017

It's here and it's great!

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click here to register]

You all know what to do!!

Free or paid downloads of entire album available.
We'll sort out who our top BASS MUSIC producer is later!
Prize is 15 British Moneys at Junodownload.

Advertisements

------------------
Oatbag is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 15-07-2017, 07:01 AM   #2
Sons of Achab
Soundwave Mangler
Sons of Achab has a reputation beyond reputeSons of Achab has a reputation beyond reputeSons of Achab has a reputation beyond reputeSons of Achab has a reputation beyond reputeSons of Achab has a reputation beyond reputeSons of Achab has a reputation beyond reputeSons of Achab has a reputation beyond reputeSons of Achab has a reputation beyond reputeSons of Achab has a reputation beyond reputeSons of Achab has a reputation beyond reputeSons of Achab has a reputation beyond repute
In a beautiful place out in the country
MC Status: 3460
Re: 60Hz Undergrownd Release Hype July 15, 2017

Yeees!!! Good work everyone, this compilation is full of good vibes! Now it's sharing time!

------------------
Sons of Achab is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Thanks to Sons of Achab
Oatbag (15-07-2017)
Old 15-07-2017, 07:05 AM   #3
Oatbag
IDMf Artist
Oatbag is a savage MCOatbag is a savage MCOatbag is a savage MCOatbag is a savage MCOatbag is a savage MCOatbag is a savage MCOatbag is a savage MCOatbag is a savage MCOatbag is a savage MCOatbag is a savage MCOatbag is a savage MC
Best Coast

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sons of Achab View Post
Yeees!!! Good work everyone, this compilation is full of good vibes! Now it's sharing time!
Already did on the book of faces, which is both rare and scary for me.

------------------
Thanks to Oatbag
djoxygen (22-07-2017)
Old 15-07-2017, 07:16 AM   #4
Sons of Achab
Soundwave Mangler
Sons of Achab has a reputation beyond reputeSons of Achab has a reputation beyond reputeSons of Achab has a reputation beyond reputeSons of Achab has a reputation beyond reputeSons of Achab has a reputation beyond reputeSons of Achab has a reputation beyond reputeSons of Achab has a reputation beyond reputeSons of Achab has a reputation beyond reputeSons of Achab has a reputation beyond reputeSons of Achab has a reputation beyond reputeSons of Achab has a reputation beyond repute
In a beautiful place out in the country
MC Status: 3460

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oatbag View Post
Sometimes you got to take upon yourself, but this is for the good cause!

I'm currently listening to the comp, eating my breakfast, and this is the sugar in my coffee.

------------------
Sons of Achab is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Thanks to Sons of Achab
Oatbag (15-07-2017)
Old 15-07-2017, 09:29 AM   #5
A.M
IDMf SupporterIDMf Artist
A.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MC
MC Status: 181060
Thanked 3,621 Times in 2,700 Posts

Cool release, guys..sincere congrats to all who took part..be proud..live long..and prosper!

And OB..much big thanks to you, dude, for doing what you do..very much appreciated, mate.

------------------
A.M is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Thanks to A.M
djoxygen (22-07-2017)
Old 15-07-2017, 09:36 AM   #6
MFXxx
IDMf Supporter
MFXxx is a savage MCMFXxx is a savage MCMFXxx is a savage MCMFXxx is a savage MCMFXxx is a savage MCMFXxx is a savage MCMFXxx is a savage MCMFXxx is a savage MCMFXxx is a savage MCMFXxx is a savage MCMFXxx is a savage MC
My own little world
MC Status: 1836877

Great work OB and congrats to all contributors for getting your production work into the real world...get sharing

------------------
MFXxx is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 15-07-2017, 12:53 PM   #7
brb
Commie SJW
brb is a savage MCbrb is a savage MCbrb is a savage MCbrb is a savage MCbrb is a savage MCbrb is a savage MCbrb is a savage MCbrb is a savage MCbrb is a savage MCbrb is a savage MCbrb is a savage MC
The Wrong Side Of History
MC Status: 69885469

That was one fast turnaround!

Knighthood for Oatbag!

------------------
brb is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 15-07-2017, 01:05 PM   #8
Neuralsphere
Knob Twiddler
Neuralsphere has a reputation beyond reputeNeuralsphere has a reputation beyond reputeNeuralsphere has a reputation beyond reputeNeuralsphere has a reputation beyond reputeNeuralsphere has a reputation beyond reputeNeuralsphere has a reputation beyond reputeNeuralsphere has a reputation beyond reputeNeuralsphere has a reputation beyond reputeNeuralsphere has a reputation beyond reputeNeuralsphere has a reputation beyond reputeNeuralsphere has a reputation beyond repute
Midlands
MC Status: 9110

Quote:
The many faced god is scary... It listens to what you want, and extorts you for it... I was stoned once upon a time, raving for food (as you do...) and unbeknownst to me was a pizza face; with family feasts, bargain buckets and all the desserts ever... staring me straight down on my book of faces... I hate the book of faces, it uses advanced marketing... I was broke...

------------------
Soundcloud|You Tube|How Do Music|Broken Beats (D&B Comp)|BB64
JOIN LE CHAT: >How Do Music< >IDMf<WARNING! DO NOT FEED THE TROLLS

Neuralsphere is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 15-07-2017, 01:14 PM   #9
Neuralsphere
Knob Twiddler
Neuralsphere has a reputation beyond reputeNeuralsphere has a reputation beyond reputeNeuralsphere has a reputation beyond reputeNeuralsphere has a reputation beyond reputeNeuralsphere has a reputation beyond reputeNeuralsphere has a reputation beyond reputeNeuralsphere has a reputation beyond reputeNeuralsphere has a reputation beyond reputeNeuralsphere has a reputation beyond reputeNeuralsphere has a reputation beyond reputeNeuralsphere has a reputation beyond repute
Midlands

Yes OB, Thanks for doing this buddy - already excited for the next one! Really appreciate all the effort that's going into these. Love being a part of it.

Already had a background listen, really feeling this today very moody, and clever audio manipulation in all the tracks (looking forward to the midnight listen ). Gonna start on a review thing for my next post, trying to get it promoted through friend circles meanwhile... Nice work everyone, thanks for pulling together on this

FÜR OATBAG UND SECHZIG Hz ÜNTERGRÜND!!

Undergrownd?

muahahaha

------------------

Thanks to Neuralsphere
brb (15-07-2017)
Old 15-07-2017, 01:25 PM   #10
Parricide
Parricide is a savage MCParricide is a savage MCParricide is a savage MCParricide is a savage MCParricide is a savage MCParricide is a savage MCParricide is a savage MCParricide is a savage MCParricide is a savage MCParricide is a savage MCParricide is a savage MC
MC Status: 18024319

awesome tracks guys <3

------------------
signature loading...
Parricide is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 15-07-2017, 01:49 PM   #11
relic
IDMf SupporterModerator
relic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MC
The AK Rowdy Rowdy
MC Status: 8538280
Thanked 6,947 Times in 4,941 Posts

Supposedly if you post an album or song link on Facebook it is supposed to embbed their flash based player, but it doesn't seem to work for me. If you just howdomusic.bandcamp.com you at least get someting kinda pretty...

------------------
relic is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Thanks to relic
Oatbag (15-07-2017)
Old 15-07-2017, 03:01 PM   #12
Metaside
Soundscaper
Metaside has a reputation beyond reputeMetaside has a reputation beyond reputeMetaside has a reputation beyond reputeMetaside has a reputation beyond reputeMetaside has a reputation beyond reputeMetaside has a reputation beyond reputeMetaside has a reputation beyond reputeMetaside has a reputation beyond reputeMetaside has a reputation beyond reputeMetaside has a reputation beyond reputeMetaside has a reputation beyond repute
MC Status: 6560

Really nice and deep tracks... with all that bass, I probably can't resist doing some kind of mixing activity soon...

------------------
Metaside is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 15-07-2017, 05:14 PM   #13
Oatbag
IDMf Artist
Best Coast

Keep workin' it guys! Harass your DJ friends like only a musician can!

------------------
Thanks to Oatbag
djoxygen (16-07-2017)
Old 15-07-2017, 05:25 PM   #14
Qianta
IDMf Artist
Qianta is a savage MCQianta is a savage MCQianta is a savage MCQianta is a savage MCQianta is a savage MCQianta is a savage MCQianta is a savage MCQianta is a savage MCQianta is a savage MCQianta is a savage MCQianta is a savage MC
YEAH THAT'LL SHOW EM!
MC Status: 2413671

oioioioioi excited to hear everyones tracks, ill have a listen to yalls and post a review when ill edit this post! (should a review be constructive criticism or is that for the listening booth?)

------------------
COME SHOW YOUR CREATIVITY, MAKE SOMETHING IN LESS THAN 20 MINUTES!

Qianta is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 15-07-2017, 05:28 PM   #15
Oatbag
IDMf Artist
Best Coast

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qianta View Post
oioioioioi excited to hear everyones tracks, ill have a listen to yalls and post a review when ill edit this post! (should a review be constructive criticism or is that for the listening booth?)
These are finished works so we want our reviews to err on the side of positive hype and stoke

Thanks for being a part of this one Qianta!

------------------
Thanks to Oatbag
djoxygen (22-07-2017)
Old 15-07-2017, 07:14 PM   #16
Neuralsphere
Knob Twiddler
Midlands

So I thought I'd write a line or two on everyone's track (bar mine - derp) whilst I was listening to the compilation. I'm no critique expert I just picked out what I liked best:

1: Mysta Fx - The subtle vocal shots, chilled ambience, lovely dub vibes, punchy leads and tight percussion make for a great journey in this epic comedown... Awesome exploratory moods that will have your mind dancing

2: Nuerealsphare - Yawn

3: Z-Dive - This reminds me of really early dubstep, the vocals, the darkness of the track, that slappy sub, broken beats and experimental fx breakdowns.

4: In the A.M. - I love all the vocal shots you've used in this bludclaart! Very nostalgic sound, I think that's the most squelchy bass I've heard in a long while.

5: Concrete - That kick beat youve got going really pushes this track along, love all the tension created in this track with that glassy synth and the delay use in breakdowns. Sub is hitting some really deep levels, very intersting track!

6: Metaside - This is mental. Glitching in and out of deep nasty bass, heavy beats, dreamy ambience unrelentingly. Huge impact and tons of variance makes this a great listen. Awesome stuff!

7: Automageddon - Apocalyptic beginning gives way to some DEEP sub and sparse dungeon style beats. The restraint and space in this track find peace in tastefully used ambience. Definitely got some oldschool dubstep vibes from this!

8: DJ Oxygen - Cool breakbeat, funky style... Had to employ other means of hearing that sub bass, it's that low. Damn...

9: Qianta - Great bass work warping here there and everywhere, filthy vocal sample, solid half beat structure and fx shots throughout. Waiting for the VIP Mix!

10: White Noise - Steady euphoric track, the variation in synth work compliments the droning bass you repeat through the track. Some great impactful moments, very catchy.

11: Mr. Clever Man - The percussion is on point in this track great variance, that broken shuffle and gentle sway to the rides/open hats with that moaning bassline line, the higher notes putting a slight zen feel on the whole track. Tasty.

12: Mysta Fx - Some great soundscaping going on in this bouncy track. The delays pull you in and push you around a space that's constantly evolving and changing in mood. Catchy and well arranged.

13: Neuaeaeuauralspheare - Could do with a wash

14: In the A.M. - Mesmerising ambience, the percussive elements compliment the mystic and that bass is hitting all the right spots. Love this minimal style, the subtle dub effects, the staggered beats are all very well detailed and arranged in this.

15: Z-Dive - Dank and disturbing, some really dark elements in this track being cleverly manipulated, good use of reverb encases the listener in a spooky realm of bass.

16: DJ Oxygen - Clever mix of a variety of elements the dubstep genre has utilised over the years. Catchy beat structure, chords and vocals, lush delays and clever gating make this track very identifiable within the bass genre. Good vibes throughout.

This should all be listened to whilst blazed out of your face... Just so you're aware how I derived this information.

Last edited by Neuralsphere; 15-07-2017 at 07:21 PM..

------------------

Old 16-07-2017, 12:29 AM   #17
Oatbag
IDMf Artist
Best Coast

Big brother is watching you lazy mofos and so far Mr Clever Man is our champion sharer. Step up your hooooring game dogs!

As an aside - as soon as I heard West Side Salem I knew it had to be the album closer. The other ordering was a combination of politics, fit, and my desire to be number one!

------------------
Old 16-07-2017, 02:05 AM   #18
White Noise
Eternal Echoer
White Noise is a savage MCWhite Noise is a savage MCWhite Noise is a savage MCWhite Noise is a savage MCWhite Noise is a savage MCWhite Noise is a savage MCWhite Noise is a savage MCWhite Noise is a savage MCWhite Noise is a savage MCWhite Noise is a savage MCWhite Noise is a savage MC
California
MC Status: 21010

Quote:
Big brother is watching you lazy mofos and so far Mr Clever Man is our champion sharer. Step up your hooooring game dogs!

As an aside - as soon as I heard West Side Salem I knew it had to be the album closer. The other ordering was a combination of politics, fit, and my desire to be number one!
It worked great as an album closer! So far, for me, tracks 5 and 6 kick the most ass, but everything here is excellent dudes!

Also, how much politics we talkin? Is it like this much :notafinga:?

Or this much :notafinga::notafinga::notafinga::notafinga::notaf inga::notafinga::notafinga::notafinga::notafinga:: notafinga::notafinga::notafinga::notafinga::notafi nga::notafinga::notafinga::notafinga::notafinga::n otafinga::notafinga::notafinga::notafinga::notafin ga::notafinga::notafinga::notafinga::notafinga::no tafinga::notafinga::notafinga::notafinga::notafing a::notafinga::notafinga::notafinga::notafinga::not afinga::notafinga::notafinga::notafinga::notafinga ::notafinga::notafinga::notafinga::notafinga::nota finga::notafinga::notafinga::notafinga::notafinga: :notafinga::notafinga::notafinga::notafinga::notaf inga::notafinga::notafinga::notafinga::notafinga:: notafinga::notafinga:?

Sorry it's right there in the top row I couldn't resist....

------------------
Also, check this out. Updated 10-27-17.

White Noise is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 16-07-2017, 02:52 AM   #19
djoxygen
djoxygen is a savage MCdjoxygen is a savage MCdjoxygen is a savage MCdjoxygen is a savage MCdjoxygen is a savage MCdjoxygen is a savage MCdjoxygen is a savage MCdjoxygen is a savage MCdjoxygen is a savage MCdjoxygen is a savage MCdjoxygen is a savage MC
Fuck you nosy cunt... lol USA
MC Status: 9390479

just got off work- so amazed it was posted this quick!!!! LOVE THIS!!! - literally gonna be preoccupied for a good while on this one!!! <3

------------------
>>>DJ OXYGEN<<<
>>>JOIN OR DIE<<<

"and the decades of what appears to have been unnecessary fearmongering"
djoxygen is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Thanks to djoxygen
Oatbag (16-07-2017)
Old 16-07-2017, 02:58 AM   #20
Jazzyspoon
Jazzyspoon is a savage MCJazzyspoon is a savage MCJazzyspoon is a savage MCJazzyspoon is a savage MCJazzyspoon is a savage MCJazzyspoon is a savage MCJazzyspoon is a savage MCJazzyspoon is a savage MCJazzyspoon is a savage MCJazzyspoon is a savage MCJazzyspoon is a savage MC
Denver, CO
MC Status: 35995896

Congrats, guys! Bookmarked for a listen later tonight.

Advertisements

------------------
Jazzyspoon is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote