[Future Bass] Manila Killa & AOBeats - I'm OK (feat. Shaylen) [MNW Remix]
You are Unregistered, please register to gain Full access.    
Advertisements

IDMf's User Releases Post your official releases here. Works in progress and promo spam will be removed.

Old 14-07-2017, 09:03 PM   #1
mnw
Minor Glitch
mnw is just really nicemnw is just really nicemnw is just really nicemnw is just really nice
MC Status: 360
[Future Bass] Manila Killa & AOBeats - I'm OK (feat. Shaylen) [MNW Remix]

Hi everyone!

I'm pretty happy with how this future bass remix I just finished turned out. It was heavily influenced by a mix of The Chainsmokers, Flume, and Louis The Child.

I submitted it to Manila Killa's remix competition so if you like it, I would really appreciate a vote here: [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click here to register]

Please let me know what you think, thanks!

Advertisements

mnw is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote