[Dubstep/Trap] Chaotix - Phantoms
You are Unregistered, please register to gain Full access.    
Advertisements

Old 26-06-2017, 08:54 PM   #1
Chaotix
Savage Mad Cunt
Chaotix is a savage MCChaotix is a savage MCChaotix is a savage MCChaotix is a savage MCChaotix is a savage MCChaotix is a savage MCChaotix is a savage MCChaotix is a savage MCChaotix is a savage MCChaotix is a savage MCChaotix is a savage MC
Vancouver
MC Status: 752650
[Dubstep/Trap] Chaotix - Phantoms

Another hybrid type track from out the vault haha.

Advertisements

------------------
Chaotix is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Rate this track - [Dubstep/Trap] Chaotix - Phantoms.
Old 27-06-2017, 03:55 AM   #2
Kyrpto
Knob Twiddler
Kyrpto is just really niceKyrpto is just really niceKyrpto is just really niceKyrpto is just really nice
MC Status: 360
Re: [Dubstep/Trap] Chaotix - Phantoms

Cool track! It's almost like the song switches genres in the middle and then back. And you did it in a way that flows well too!

------------------
Kyrpto is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 27-06-2017, 11:52 AM   #3
Mario D
Sample Destroyer
Mario D has a reputation beyond reputeMario D has a reputation beyond reputeMario D has a reputation beyond reputeMario D has a reputation beyond reputeMario D has a reputation beyond reputeMario D has a reputation beyond reputeMario D has a reputation beyond reputeMario D has a reputation beyond reputeMario D has a reputation beyond reputeMario D has a reputation beyond reputeMario D has a reputation beyond repute
Croatia
MC Status: 2660

Chaotix where the fuck is your loudness?!? I'm joking, I'm at work gonna check track when I come home..

------------------
Mario D is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 27-06-2017, 05:05 PM   #4
Leelius
Radial Developer
Leelius has a reputation beyond reputeLeelius has a reputation beyond reputeLeelius has a reputation beyond reputeLeelius has a reputation beyond reputeLeelius has a reputation beyond reputeLeelius has a reputation beyond reputeLeelius has a reputation beyond reputeLeelius has a reputation beyond reputeLeelius has a reputation beyond reputeLeelius has a reputation beyond reputeLeelius has a reputation beyond repute
MC Status: 4460

Wow, such grand soundscape, I feel. I like the pauses in the drop. They really add power to the track. Now, that piano didn't really go with the rest in my opinion. It felt like it was a glass of water, spilling out every now and then, otherwise staying in tune quite alright.

There is a beautiful emotion to this track in general.

------------------
Leelius is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 28-06-2017, 07:18 AM   #5
Mario D
Sample Destroyer
Mario D has a reputation beyond reputeMario D has a reputation beyond reputeMario D has a reputation beyond reputeMario D has a reputation beyond reputeMario D has a reputation beyond reputeMario D has a reputation beyond reputeMario D has a reputation beyond reputeMario D has a reputation beyond reputeMario D has a reputation beyond reputeMario D has a reputation beyond reputeMario D has a reputation beyond repute
Croatia

Hey, I listened to it yesterday. It sounded great. At the end of a track I could only think that I've missed the identity lets say, only critique I can give. Had no personality to me, what ever the fuck that means. But that was my thought after a quick listen.

Sounds were terrific tho, drops, clean bass, mix is great.

------------------
Old 28-06-2017, 08:58 AM   #6
Adelina
Minor Glitch
Adelina is a jewel in the roughAdelina is a jewel in the roughAdelina is a jewel in the roughAdelina is a jewel in the rough
MC Status: 310

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mario D View Post
Hey, I listened to it yesterday. It sounded great. At the end of a track I could only think that I've missed the identity lets say, only critique I can give. Had no personality to me, what ever the fuck that means. But that was my thought after a quick listen.

Oh really awesome! Thanks, I will add this to my playlist))
Adelina is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 29-06-2017, 06:41 PM   #7
Chaotix
Savage Mad Cunt
Chaotix is a savage MCChaotix is a savage MCChaotix is a savage MCChaotix is a savage MCChaotix is a savage MCChaotix is a savage MCChaotix is a savage MCChaotix is a savage MCChaotix is a savage MCChaotix is a savage MCChaotix is a savage MC
Vancouver

Quote:

Fair enough, man Could you explain what you mean by missing identity? I'd like to work on that aspect of things if that's the case! haha

------------------
Old 29-06-2017, 08:11 PM   #8
Mario D
Sample Destroyer
Croatia

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaotix View Post
Fair enough, man Could you explain what you mean by missing identity? I'd like to work on that aspect of things if that's the case! haha
I've listened it again. Probably just coz of the weird chords in behind I didn't feel anything to a song, like its not agressive, its not nice, its not realxing, its not melodic, its just random cool drops, beats. This one just came out to me like that.

------------------
Old 29-06-2017, 08:26 PM   #9
Chaotix
Savage Mad Cunt
Vancouver

Quote:
I've listened it again. Probably just coz of the weird chords in behind I didn't feel anything to a song, like its not agressive, its not nice, its not realxing, its not melodic, its just random cool drops, beats. This one just came out to me like that.

Yeah I feel that! I'm terrible with chord progressions since I don't know a lick of music theory so I totally get that the chords sound completely uninteresting haha.

------------------
Old 29-06-2017, 09:06 PM   #10
Mario D
Sample Destroyer
Croatia

Quote:
Yeah I feel that! I'm terrible with chord progressions since I don't know a lick of music theory so I totally get that the chords sound completely uninteresting haha.
Download cubase and press ctrl+shift C , all chords will open for you, on left side you can chose in what key you want chords, for example G minor, cubase will give you all chords in Gminor.
Open your instrumenta litterally with left mouseclicking on those chords you can make amazing progression.

Thing Im working on right now.
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click here to register]

Skip on 1:00. That chord progression. I basicly know key in what the girl is singing, and just open cubase and play with chords.

------------------
Old 01-07-2017, 01:59 PM   #11
Tweaked
IDMf's latest spammer
Tweaked is currently spamming hard
MC Status: 10

Cool track! dark, mystic, atmospheric. I like it
Tweaked is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2017, 01:39 PM   #12
Morgen
Savage Mad Cunt
Morgen is a savage MCMorgen is a savage MCMorgen is a savage MCMorgen is a savage MCMorgen is a savage MCMorgen is a savage MCMorgen is a savage MCMorgen is a savage MCMorgen is a savage MCMorgen is a savage MCMorgen is a savage MC
Kiel at the Baltic Sea
MC Status: 51237756

Very soundtrackish, sweeping choral layer...
2:18 - 2:44 is fricking cool
After that, melody and beat only get unmeaningful / vacuous.
It's a bit all over the place, combining some nice sequences, somewhat lacking direction.
Cool soundscapes for sure.

------------------
www.soundcloud.com/morgenwurde
www.soundcloud.com/coccus

My new album Assassinous Act, a soundtrack for a fictitious thriller:
http://www.idmforums.com/showthread.php?t=147294
Morgen is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2017, 07:59 PM   #13
Chaotix
Savage Mad Cunt
Vancouver

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morgen View Post
Very soundtrackish, sweeping choral layer...
2:18 - 2:44 is fricking cool
After that, melody and beat only get unmeaningful / vacuous.
It's a bit all over the place, combining some nice sequences, somewhat lacking direction.
Cool soundscapes for sure.

Fair enough dude, just trying new things. Won't always work out, that's how we learn

------------------
Old 04-07-2017, 09:03 AM   #14
Adelina
Minor Glitch
Adelina is a jewel in the roughAdelina is a jewel in the roughAdelina is a jewel in the roughAdelina is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Fair enough dude, just trying new things. Won't always work out, that's how we learn
Really awesome track)
Old 04-07-2017, 03:29 PM   #15
-Agu-
Soundwave Mangler
-Agu- has a reputation beyond repute-Agu- has a reputation beyond repute-Agu- has a reputation beyond repute-Agu- has a reputation beyond repute-Agu- has a reputation beyond repute-Agu- has a reputation beyond repute-Agu- has a reputation beyond repute-Agu- has a reputation beyond repute-Agu- has a reputation beyond repute-Agu- has a reputation beyond repute-Agu- has a reputation beyond repute
Helsinki
MC Status: 3510

Cool stuff. Everything has been said already.

Cons: It's bit unfocused (that "lack of direction" someone mentioned).

Pros: everything else.

------------------
-Agu- is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2017, 08:23 AM   #16
Adelina
Minor Glitch

Really awesome stuff))
Old 05-07-2017, 10:29 PM   #17
Deadly Rhythm
Granular Poster
Deadly Rhythm has a brilliant futureDeadly Rhythm has a brilliant futureDeadly Rhythm has a brilliant futureDeadly Rhythm has a brilliant futureDeadly Rhythm has a brilliant futureDeadly Rhythm has a brilliant futureDeadly Rhythm has a brilliant futureDeadly Rhythm has a brilliant futureDeadly Rhythm has a brilliant futureDeadly Rhythm has a brilliant futureDeadly Rhythm has a brilliant future
Norfolk
MC Status: 1560

Dope track. Impressive.

Advertisements

Deadly Rhythm is online now   Thanks Reply With Quote