[Dark Psytrance] Capgras Delusion - Pareidolia
You are Unregistered, please register to gain Full access.    
Advertisements

Listening Booth YOUR MUSIC ONLY. Don't post music from your label or DJ night. No podcasts or radio shows, just individual tracks. Give some feedback, get some in return. Please follow the title format: [Genre] Artist - Title

Old 21-06-2017, 05:53 PM   #1
pavleas
Microknight
pavleas is a glorious beacon of lightpavleas is a glorious beacon of lightpavleas is a glorious beacon of lightpavleas is a glorious beacon of lightpavleas is a glorious beacon of light
Athens
MC Status: 460
[Dark Psytrance] Capgras Delusion - Pareidolia

Here is my newest track. Unfortunately it is unfinished work because i messed up and lost all the back up Let me know opinions. Thanks in advance.

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click here to register]

Last edited by pavleas; 21-06-2017 at 06:36 PM..

Advertisements

------------------
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐ ┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐ ┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
https://soundcloud.com/pavleas/nosferatu
pavleas is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Thanks to pavleas
Khouroux (17-07-2017)
Rate this track - [Dark Psytrance] Capgras Delusion - Pareidolia.
Old 16-07-2017, 12:10 PM   #2
A.M
IDMf SupporterIDMf Artist
A.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MC
MC Status: 181410
Thanked 3,628 Times in 2,704 Posts
Re: [Dark Psytrance] Capgras Delusion - Pareidolia

Really enjoyed this track. As far as feedback goes..I'd personally take another look at EQ'ing everything a bit more, so everything sits better in the mix..you have a bit of mud in there that needs to come out, in order for this track to really shine. There's a lot going on, but it's hard to hear those higher tones under all that muffle.

Thanks for sharing..brings to mind [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click here to register]

------------------
A.M is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 17-07-2017, 10:58 PM   #3
Khouroux
Granular Poster
Khouroux is a name known to allKhouroux is a name known to allKhouroux is a name known to allKhouroux is a name known to allKhouroux is a name known to allKhouroux is a name known to all
MC Status: 610

Amazing track ^^ I really like the music you make (I just listen to some other tracks you did, like Nosferatu and Arcade), it's really original, and it make a difference with the majority of the psytrance music. I like the baroque aesthetic of your project, i never heard something like that before
I'm searching what point i don't like, but i did'nt found (I don't have the level to give you advice i think :') ) so i will just say I sub to you
Thanks for theses tracks !
Khouroux is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 21-07-2017, 11:28 PM   #4
pavleas
Microknight
pavleas is a glorious beacon of lightpavleas is a glorious beacon of lightpavleas is a glorious beacon of lightpavleas is a glorious beacon of lightpavleas is a glorious beacon of light
Athens

Quote:
Originally Posted by Khouroux View Post
Amazing track ^^ I really like the music you make (I just listen to some other tracks you did, like Nosferatu and Arcade), it's really original, and it make a difference with the majority of the psytrance music. I like the baroque aesthetic of your project, i never heard something like that before
I'm searching what point i don't like, but i did'nt found (I don't have the level to give you advice i think :') ) so i will just say I sub to you
Thanks for theses tracks !
oh shit u r the guy who knew the light of the seven song hehehe.. Thanks man really appreciate ur kind words! I like ur stuff too. You keep the good work up too bro! Cheers <3

------------------
Old 21-07-2017, 11:30 PM   #5
pavleas
Microknight
Athens

Quote:
Originally Posted by A.M View Post
Really enjoyed this track. As far as feedback goes..I'd personally take another look at EQ'ing everything a bit more, so everything sits better in the mix..you have a bit of mud in there that needs to come out, in order for this track to really shine. There's a lot going on, but it's hard to hear those higher tones under all that muffle.

Thanks for sharing..brings to mind [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click here to register]
Thanks man. Yep i realized the EQ needed more work than i thought when everyone left the house (including the neighboors) and i set the volume really high hahah.

------------------
Old 22-07-2017, 05:09 PM   #6
Deadly Rhythm
Analog Lurker
Deadly Rhythm has a reputation beyond reputeDeadly Rhythm has a reputation beyond reputeDeadly Rhythm has a reputation beyond reputeDeadly Rhythm has a reputation beyond reputeDeadly Rhythm has a reputation beyond reputeDeadly Rhythm has a reputation beyond reputeDeadly Rhythm has a reputation beyond reputeDeadly Rhythm has a reputation beyond reputeDeadly Rhythm has a reputation beyond reputeDeadly Rhythm has a reputation beyond reputeDeadly Rhythm has a reputation beyond repute
Norfolk
MC Status: 2060

There's some really awesome elements to this song that just need to shine more. I guess it's down to EQ. The last 40 seconds sent my VU's into the red. There was a slight break up in sound occasionally. Maybe worth looking at.

Ace song though, some killer sections. Half way through it becomes an animal and it's awesome till the end.
Deadly Rhythm is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 24-07-2017, 12:19 AM   #7
Khouroux
Granular Poster
Khouroux is a name known to allKhouroux is a name known to allKhouroux is a name known to allKhouroux is a name known to allKhouroux is a name known to allKhouroux is a name known to all
MC Status: 610

Quote:
Originally Posted by pavleas View Post
oh shit u r the guy who knew the light of the seven song hehehe.. Thanks man really appreciate ur kind words! I like ur stuff too. You keep the good work up too bro! Cheers <3
Yeah it was me ^^ Thank you !

Advertisements

Khouroux is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote