[Ambient Techno] kotu - Purrr
You are Unregistered, please register to gain Full access.    
Advertisements

Listening Booth YOUR MUSIC ONLY. Don't post music from your label or DJ night. No podcasts or radio shows, just individual tracks. Give some feedback, get some in return. Please follow the title format: [Genre] Artist - Title

Old 18-06-2017, 03:17 PM   #1
rmedhurst
IDMf Supporter
rmedhurst is a jewel in the roughrmedhurst is a jewel in the roughrmedhurst is a jewel in the roughrmedhurst is a jewel in the rough
MC Status: 310
[Ambient Techno] Kotu - Purrr

*edit*

updated the contents of this post due to expired YT link, the track is now on soundcloud... thx!

Last edited by rmedhurst; 06-07-2017 at 05:32 AM..

Advertisements

------------------
rmedhurst is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Rate this track - [Ambient Techno] kotu - Purrr.
Old 16-07-2017, 02:02 PM   #2
A.M
IDMf SupporterIDMf Artist
A.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MC
MC Status: 171760
Thanked 3,435 Times in 2,563 Posts
Re: [Ambient Techno] kotu - Purrr

Not a bad little groover you have there..though everything in the low end seems to be competing a little too much for room in the mix. I'd take a look at the panning and spacing of everything on the low end..EQ each to it's own space..even if that's only a few Hz of a difference each, it should help gie the low end a little more definition.

The highs sound fine to me and work well. Like I said, it's a good little groover and if you can sort out the low end, then it should really kick ass. Well, that's my opinion anyway.

Advertisements

------------------
A.M is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote