[Chillout] Sodwn - Backseat
You are Unregistered, please register to gain Full access.    
Advertisements

Listening Booth YOUR MUSIC ONLY. Don't post music from your label or DJ night. No podcasts or radio shows, just individual tracks. Give some feedback, get some in return. Please follow the title format: [Genre] Artist - Title

Old 16-06-2017, 08:12 PM   #1
Heiserk
Radial Developer
Heiserk is a glorious beacon of lightHeiserk is a glorious beacon of lightHeiserk is a glorious beacon of lightHeiserk is a glorious beacon of lightHeiserk is a glorious beacon of lightHeiserk is a glorious beacon of light
MC Status: 510
[Chillout] Sodwn - Backseat

The beat is at its semi final stage, just need to get a vocalist on here in September. So ill keep y'all updated !

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click here to register]

Last edited by Heiserk; 10-07-2017 at 03:28 PM..

Advertisements

------------------
Quote:
Originally Posted by SUBSDANCEme View Post
So it'll go duh duh du-du-du waahh duh duh du-du-du, or something along those lines.

https://soundcloud.com/i-r-i-2/sets/...ms-for-when-no
Heiserk is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Rate this track - [Chillout] Sodwn - Backseat.
Old 21-06-2017, 11:21 AM   #2
A.M
IDMf SupporterIDMf Artist
A.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MC
MC Status: 181410
Thanked 3,628 Times in 2,704 Posts
Re: [Chillout] Sodwn - Backseat

There's a really mellow mood to this..really fits the sun we've been having here lately, where I am..I like it.

Loved the sound you have on the percussion..sounds really cool trough my headphones.

Only thing kinda didn't work for me was the break halfway through..and I don't really know why it didn't. Basically, it sounds well and you know it's coming up, but when it happens, it kinda feels like the sounds don't "click" or work somehow. Sorry, that's the best way I can put it, but I'm guessing somebody else might be able to articulate it better than I have.

Anyway..nice track..cool sounds and I'm guessing it will sound great if and whenever you do add vocals to this one..

Thanks for sharing..

------------------
A.M is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 26-06-2017, 01:51 AM   #3
Heiserk
Radial Developer
Heiserk is a glorious beacon of lightHeiserk is a glorious beacon of lightHeiserk is a glorious beacon of lightHeiserk is a glorious beacon of lightHeiserk is a glorious beacon of lightHeiserk is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by A.M View Post
There's a really mellow mood to this..really fits the sun we've been having here lately, where I am..I like it.

Loved the sound you have on the percussion..sounds really cool trough my headphones.

Only thing kinda didn't work for me was the break halfway through..and I don't really know why it didn't. Basically, it sounds well and you know it's coming up, but when it happens, it kinda feels like the sounds don't "click" or work somehow. Sorry, that's the best way I can put it, but I'm guessing somebody else might be able to articulate it better than I have.

Anyway..nice track..cool sounds and I'm guessing it will sound great if and whenever you do add vocals to this one..

Thanks for sharing..

Thank you dude !!!

I think the problem in the break is the the spectral shift going from a spatially empty pallet of sounds to really quite compressed and overhyped instruments. I've been working on its and Ive made it infantry better.. Now just waiting for a vocalist to work some magic on this..

------------------
Quote:
So it'll go duh duh du-du-du waahh duh duh du-du-du, or something along those lines.

Old 01-07-2017, 06:13 AM   #4
Moppy
Granular Poster
Moppy will become famous soon enoughMoppy will become famous soon enough
Cairns
MC Status: 110

Nice track man I really liked it.

Agree with A.M about the break, I think the problem is when you take the other elements away the ambient samples sound too loud and stick out, I think maybe lowering the vol by a few dB on the break would make it flow smoothly.

Keen to see this with vocals

------------------
Moppy is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2017, 12:42 PM   #5
Tweaked
Regular Freak
Tweaked is currently spamming hard
MC Status: 10

This is really pleasant to listen to! I like the water sounds in the background, if I close my eyes i feel like I'm on the beach! Good job!
Tweaked is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2017, 10:30 PM   #6
strangerflesh
Soundwave Mangler
strangerflesh is a jewel in the roughstrangerflesh is a jewel in the roughstrangerflesh is a jewel in the rough
Winnipeg
MC Status: 260

berry nice! I could hear a 16th shaker coming in around the 52s mark to spice things up and tickle the ear drums....after the break down theres is a more( up front guitar stab) I can hear it developing into a bit more of a melodic lead paired with a bass line, then liven up the percussion with some shuffled hats and shakers to max out on the energy front. All personal taste tho , over all like the vibe of the track thing it could be solid with an original vocalist! got some bibio vibes

------------------
strangerflesh is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2017, 03:30 PM   #7
Heiserk
Radial Developer

Cheers for the feedback my dudes !!! I'm smashing the "Thanks" button but it doesn't seem to be doing much.. Either way I appreciated the kind words !!!

Peace

------------------
Quote:

Old 17-07-2017, 01:27 PM   #8
Mario D
Sample Destroyer
Mario D has a reputation beyond reputeMario D has a reputation beyond reputeMario D has a reputation beyond reputeMario D has a reputation beyond reputeMario D has a reputation beyond reputeMario D has a reputation beyond reputeMario D has a reputation beyond reputeMario D has a reputation beyond reputeMario D has a reputation beyond reputeMario D has a reputation beyond reputeMario D has a reputation beyond repute
Croatia
MC Status: 2960

Imagine on 1:22 BOM goes fucking nuts with chillout louder beats, same melody and some kind of simple but flowing arp which would go up and down. Would be sick as fuck.

Anyway, great job, very deep.

------------------
Mario D is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 22-07-2017, 04:05 PM   #9
Heiserk
Radial Developer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mario D View Post
Imagine on 1:22 BOM goes fucking nuts with chillout louder beats, same melody and some kind of simple but flowing arp which would go up and down. Would be sick as fuck.

Anyway, great job, very deep.
I have a random week in the studio in early august so ill defiantly try that idea out to see if it makes the final mix !!! Thank you for the thought!

Advertisements

------------------
Quote: