[dance/electronic, indie-dance, synthpop, house] Conjure Club - EP
You are Unregistered, please register to gain Full access.    
Advertisements

IDMf's User Releases Post your official releases here. Works in progress and promo spam will be removed.

Old 06-06-2017, 02:06 PM   #1
conjureclub
Minor Glitch
conjureclub is a splendid one to beholdconjureclub is a splendid one to beholdconjureclub is a splendid one to beholdconjureclub is a splendid one to beholdconjureclub is a splendid one to beholdconjureclub is a splendid one to beholdconjureclub is a splendid one to behold
Dallas
MC Status: 860
[dance/electronic, indie-dance, synthpop, house] Conjure Club - EP

My goal is to finish 12 songs and have a complete album. These were somewhat of a rush job. I basically just wanted to get some ideas out early. I will go back and make some edits at some point. I'm gonna take my time on the next few with hopes to have it out by the end of the year. Any feedback would be valuable. If the link isn't working just search for Conjure Club on Spotify.

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click here to register]

Last edited by conjureclub; 07-06-2017 at 02:52 PM..

Advertisements

conjureclub is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote