[jungle/dnb/hardcore] Icewind - Ivory Moon
You are Unregistered, please register to gain Full access.    
Advertisements

Old 03-06-2017, 08:29 AM   #1
Icewind
Minor Glitch
Icewind has a spectacular aura aboutIcewind has a spectacular aura aboutIcewind has a spectacular aura about
MC Status: 210
[jungle/dnb/hardcore] Icewind - Ivory Moon

New track done. I hope you enoy.

Last edited by A.M; 03-06-2017 at 01:53 PM.. Reason: title fixed

Advertisements

------------------
Icewind is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Rate this track - [jungle/dnb/hardcore] Icewind - Ivory Moon.
Old 03-06-2017, 07:44 PM   #2
thanatos
Master of the LFO
thanatos is a savage MCthanatos is a savage MCthanatos is a savage MCthanatos is a savage MCthanatos is a savage MCthanatos is a savage MCthanatos is a savage MCthanatos is a savage MCthanatos is a savage MCthanatos is a savage MCthanatos is a savage MC
MC Status: 733436
Re: [jungle/dnb/hardcore] Icewind - Ivory Moon

it don't gel

the oldschool beginning is great. The dnb part also but they don't go well together
try to make 2 tracks with each parts

------------------
thanatos is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2017, 06:42 PM   #3
tehbosh
Soundwave Mangler
tehbosh is a savage MCtehbosh is a savage MCtehbosh is a savage MCtehbosh is a savage MCtehbosh is a savage MCtehbosh is a savage MCtehbosh is a savage MCtehbosh is a savage MCtehbosh is a savage MCtehbosh is a savage MCtehbosh is a savage MC
MC Status: 14196

Is it just me or do I hear the jungle loops lose volume over time and then come back? I do like the loop work you've done, but am just kinda curious if I'm the only one hearing the level ducking?

------------------
tehbosh is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2017, 09:47 PM   #4
Derpgerpwalrus
Minor Glitch
Derpgerpwalrus is a jewel in the roughDerpgerpwalrus is a jewel in the roughDerpgerpwalrus is a jewel in the rough
Houston, TX
MC Status: 260

Quote:
Originally Posted by tehbosh View Post
Is it just me or do I hear the jungle loops lose volume over time and then come back? I do like the loop work you've done, but am just kinda curious if I'm the only one hearing the level ducking?
I do hear the in and out of it as well, which also feels a little intentional, but I'd prefer it to be at a fairly consistent level. I'd also agree, it's not the most cohesive track. There's definitely a lot of great ideas in here though that could easily be translated into a couple tracks. I think that outside of the dnb parts, it's a little too bright for my taste that gets too fatiguing for personally as well. Overall the synth and arp choices are all really clean, I like the direction that you went with it.

Advertisements

Derpgerpwalrus is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote