[Experimental] Simple Trax - Polyrhythmica
You are Unregistered, please register to gain Full access.    
Advertisements

IDMf's User Releases Post your official releases here. Works in progress and promo spam will be removed.

Old 25-05-2017, 10:51 AM   #1
radiowaves
Savage Mad Cunt
radiowaves is a savage MCradiowaves is a savage MCradiowaves is a savage MCradiowaves is a savage MCradiowaves is a savage MCradiowaves is a savage MCradiowaves is a savage MCradiowaves is a savage MCradiowaves is a savage MCradiowaves is a savage MCradiowaves is a savage MC
MC Status: 24505865
EP [Experimental] Simple Trax - Polyrhythmica

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click here to register]

Released an EP with a selection of live-improvisational recordings, done in winter, 2017. Mostly experimentations with polyrhythmic patches I built in that period. Some analog synths used, like Dark Energy and Minibrute.

Polyrhythms are hard to play on real instruments, but easy to arrange in standard DAW software. However my goal was to make something that progresses further from standard polyrhythm formula. Also, I do not exactly arrange my music, mostly everything you hear is perfomed live and recorded. Computer is just a programming environment for tools which allow live improvisation in electronic music.

I do not expect anyone to take a deep listen, more so buying it, since I make music mostly for myself. Recently been doing other stuff, and musicianship is more like a hobby. However, I do believe this kind of music is eventually the future.

Last edited by radiowaves; 25-05-2017 at 11:07 AM..

Advertisements

------------------
radiowaves is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote