Deep House Played In Clubs
You are Unregistered, please register to gain Full access.    
Advertisements

House / Dubstep Discussion of music similar to Deep Dish, Kaskade, Burial, Rusko, Deadmau5.

Old 26-04-2017, 10:24 AM   #1
creativemind
Regular Freak
creativemind is currently spamming hard
MC Status: 10
Deep House Played In Clubs

Hi!

Can anyone tell me where deep house is played.

Is Chicago where I'm most likely to find clubs playing deep house?

I've not seen anywhere here in the midlands, UK doing deep house but there has to be surely. Certainly in the U.K, maybe London.

Thanks!

Advertisements

creativemind is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 26-04-2017, 10:28 AM   #2
Saint_Stink
Regular Freak
Saint_Stink is currently spamming hard
Vienna, Austria
Re: Deep House Played In Clubs

Hey,

I'm not really plugged into the scene, but I have a lot of friends into deep house here in Vienna, Austria. It seems like they are at a club with a deep house DJ every other weekend.

But, of course, Berlin is their mecca. So definitely check out Berlin's scene.
Saint_Stink is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2017, 05:00 PM   #3
BoJoProductions
Minor Glitch
BoJoProductions is a jewel in the roughBoJoProductions is a jewel in the roughBoJoProductions is a jewel in the roughBoJoProductions is a jewel in the rough
MC Status: 310

Quote:
Originally Posted by creativemind View Post
Hi!

I've not seen anywhere here in the midlands, UK doing deep house but there has to be surely. Certainly in the U.K, maybe London.

Thanks!
You'll always find the occasional night in the big party cities in the UK. Try Bristol, Manchester or London!
BoJoProductions is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2017, 07:46 PM   #4
vickibarrola@gm
IDMf's latest spammer
vickibarrola@gm is currently spamming hard
cancun mexico

awesomee thanks for my next vacations ill know now where to go party!!
vickibarrola@gm is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2017, 07:48 PM   #5
vickibarrola@gm
IDMf's latest spammer
vickibarrola@gm is currently spamming hard
cancun mexico

my sister just recently move to Austria! do you know any club that play house music???
vickibarrola@gm is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2017, 04:07 PM   #6
Lotus_Jewel
Radial Developer
Lotus_Jewel has a reputation beyond reputeLotus_Jewel has a reputation beyond reputeLotus_Jewel has a reputation beyond reputeLotus_Jewel has a reputation beyond reputeLotus_Jewel has a reputation beyond reputeLotus_Jewel has a reputation beyond reputeLotus_Jewel has a reputation beyond reputeLotus_Jewel has a reputation beyond reputeLotus_Jewel has a reputation beyond reputeLotus_Jewel has a reputation beyond reputeLotus_Jewel has a reputation beyond repute
Earth
MC Status: 2760

Quote:
Originally Posted by creativemind View Post
Hi!

Thanks!
I always looked for the deep house being thrown in an industrial setting but that is rare these days. I see a lot of house being played out in the woods, well, a lot of other stuff too but here, we are more of the outdoor camping for the weekend thing, and there are no venues...

in town of course, we manage to find clubs but they all play dubstep or what ever is MOST popular, not necessarily what is good. I hardly hear trance being played out unless its a mainstream event... in that case 50$ a ticket, please.... Ill jump the fence if I must but Id rather throw a party in the woods, less permits, less police, more drugs and naked kids running around all night hooting and hollering at the moon. Is more of my kinds of scene.

I miss the 90's but didnt have all this stuff then... if only now i was back then with all i know at the moment...
Lotus_Jewel is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 19-07-2017, 03:42 PM   #7
BoJoProductions
Minor Glitch
BoJoProductions is a jewel in the roughBoJoProductions is a jewel in the roughBoJoProductions is a jewel in the roughBoJoProductions is a jewel in the rough
MC Status: 310

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lotus_Jewel View Post
I always looked for the deep house being thrown in an industrial setting but that is rare these days. I see a lot of house being played out in the woods, well, a lot of other stuff too but here, we are more of the outdoor camping for the weekend thing, and there are no venues...

in town of course, we manage to find clubs but they all play dubstep or what ever is MOST popular, not necessarily what is good. I hardly hear trance being played out unless its a mainstream event... in that case 50$ a ticket, please.... Ill jump the fence if I must but Id rather throw a party in the woods, less permits, less police, more drugs and naked kids running around all night hooting and hollering at the moon. Is more of my kinds of scene.

I miss the 90's but didnt have all this stuff then... if only now i was back then with all i know at the moment...
Same with Acid! Find it so hard to come across a purely acid set these days.
BoJoProductions is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 19-07-2017, 05:00 PM   #8
relic
IDMf SupporterModerator
relic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MC
The AK Rowdy Rowdy
MC Status: 8529830
Thanked 6,778 Times in 4,830 Posts

I'd say House and Techno still totall dominate the midwest US scene. Living in Ohio I'm kind of in he American sweet spot. In a way, House and Techno are very much a product of the American Midwest being born in Chicago and Detroit.

All the weekly/monthly events around me are primarily old heads spinning House and Techno. We also fancy Jungle Drum and Bass a fair bit in Ohio as well. And you'll find it all at tiny monthly venues at the local watering hole, bigger club events and the camp/weekend events.

When ever people in Ohio bitch about the scene I just tell them they haven't looked hard enough or aren't willing to drive a couple hours. We get European headliners at cool, small venues on the regular. Lane8 was just here within the past 4 months in the state capitol at a intimate, posh (in a good way) venue.

------------------
relic is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2017, 06:17 PM   #9
Brookside_Chase
IDMf's latest spammer
Brookside_Chase is currently spamming hard

There has always been a strong scene in NYC and Brooklyn in particular is now experiencing a surge in deep house clubs and parties. Washington, DC has a very strong scene as well.

Advertisements

Brookside_Chase is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote