[Electronic Pop] Aktiveight - Started With You (feat. Andrew Moorer)
You are Unregistered, please register to gain Full access.    
Advertisements

IDMf's User Releases Post your official releases here. Works in progress and promo spam will be removed.

Old 24-03-2017, 06:13 AM   #1
aktiveight
Minor Glitch
aktiveight is just really niceaktiveight is just really niceaktiveight is just really niceaktiveight is just really nice
Philadephia
MC Status: 360
Icon2 [Electronic Pop] Aktiveight - Started With You (feat. Andrew Moorer)

Hey Guys! i have just finished my very first album that just released a week ago and i wanted to share it with you guys for some REAL FEEDBACK!! i appreciate "good song" or "AMAZING" but leave that to the Soundcloud comments. on here i TRULY need your personal feedback like whats good and whats not good on the song. i need this so i can make better music.

This song was inspired by a lot of deep house artists like A R I Z O N A, Rufus Du Sol, and Slushii. I have teamed up with my friend Andrew who is a buddy of minne in my college and we have created this track to finally have something released on major markets.

This song is track 2 out of 10 of my multi genre album "The Corporation. I" and it features Andrew in 2 more songs and 6 more artists in a Electronic/Hip Hop compilation album.

Advertisements

aktiveight is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote