Darkcore appreciation
You are Unregistered, please register to gain Full access.    
Advertisements

Breakcore / Breakbeat / Drum & Bass Discussion of music similar to Noisia, Amon Tobin, Venetian Snares, Prodigy.

Closed Thread
Old 03-02-2017, 10:46 PM   #1
thanatos
Master of the LFO
thanatos is a savage MCthanatos is a savage MCthanatos is a savage MCthanatos is a savage MCthanatos is a savage MCthanatos is a savage MCthanatos is a savage MCthanatos is a savage MCthanatos is a savage MCthanatos is a savage MCthanatos is a savage MC
MC Status: 733536
Darkcore appreciation

the good old days and the root of breakcore, crossbreed
[/INDENT][/INDENT]

Last edited by Jaded; 05-02-2017 at 01:08 AM..

Advertisements

------------------
thanatos is offline   Thanks
Old 04-02-2017, 12:37 AM   #2
ms_
Biscuits
ms_ is a savage MCms_ is a savage MCms_ is a savage MCms_ is a savage MCms_ is a savage MCms_ is a savage MCms_ is a savage MCms_ is a savage MCms_ is a savage MCms_ is a savage MCms_ is a savage MC
MC Status: 115660
Thanked 2,313 Times in 1,352 Posts
Re: Darkcore appreciation

Man, honestly. I think there posts are unnecessary. I get that you're trying to promote your blog but its entries feel like a basic post in a forum: a couple of links, a short comment about them. It's not the way to go. You need to provide something by yourself, a blog with an idea is fine enough but you need to realize that people from interwebs aren't stupid, they can just google shit and find these links by themselves. This is the reason why your blog is irrelevant. Own material, that's what brings that value. Keep this in mind. I'm just giving my honest opinion, no feels on that.
ms_ is online now   Thanks
Old 04-02-2017, 06:24 PM   #3
thanatos
Master of the LFO
thanatos is a savage MCthanatos is a savage MCthanatos is a savage MCthanatos is a savage MCthanatos is a savage MCthanatos is a savage MCthanatos is a savage MCthanatos is a savage MCthanatos is a savage MCthanatos is a savage MCthanatos is a savage MC

Quote:
Originally Posted by ms_ View Post
Man, honestly. I think there posts are unnecessary. I get that you're trying to promote your blog but its entries feel like a basic post in a forum: a couple of links, a short comment about them. It's not the way to go. You need to provide something by yourself, a blog with an idea is fine enough but you need to realize that people from interwebs aren't stupid, they can just google shit and find these links by themselves. This is the reason why your blog is irrelevant. Own material, that's what brings that value. Keep this in mind. I'm just giving my honest opinion, no feels on that.
you won"t get these video typing darkcore in google
and the point was to show to the youth how little the sound have changed between modern breakcore/crossbreed and oldschool darkcore

------------------
Old 04-02-2017, 08:38 PM   #4
professurreal
IDMf Artist
professurreal is a savage MCprofessurreal is a savage MCprofessurreal is a savage MCprofessurreal is a savage MCprofessurreal is a savage MCprofessurreal is a savage MCprofessurreal is a savage MCprofessurreal is a savage MCprofessurreal is a savage MCprofessurreal is a savage MCprofessurreal is a savage MC
at the end of the tunnel
MC Status: 59410
Thanked 1,188 Times in 790 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by thanatos View Post
you won"t get these video typing darkcore in google
and the point was to show to the youth how little the sound have changed between modern breakcore/crossbreed and oldschool darkcore

And to get people to visit your blog and maybe make some cash through those ads at the bottom?

But hey, you're just gonna ask me why I'm being so negative again, right?

------------------
professurreal is offline   Thanks
Old 04-02-2017, 10:09 PM   #5
thanatos
Master of the LFO

Quote:
Originally Posted by professurreal View Post
And to get people to visit your blog and maybe make some cash through those ads at the bottom?

But hey, you're just gonna ask me why I'm being so negative again, right?
it's wordpress who make cash
but do you like darkcore ?

------------------
Old 04-02-2017, 11:58 PM   #6
Vault O)))
Savage Mad Cunt
Vault O))) is a savage MCVault O))) is a savage MCVault O))) is a savage MCVault O))) is a savage MCVault O))) is a savage MCVault O))) is a savage MCVault O))) is a savage MCVault O))) is a savage MCVault O))) is a savage MCVault O))) is a savage MCVault O))) is a savage MC
MC Status: 39710

Quote:
Originally Posted by ms_ View Post
This.

I'd honestly love to check out your blog (OP) if I see that you're making some tutorials, even if you have the shittiest mic in the world, or even a really thick accent or something. I personally want to see your content, and that's why I don't check out your blogspam; but I would if you were at least making the stuff behind it.

Yes, you can google it. That's what you did, and that's what you're posting. I can find this shit on my own if I really wanted to.

Look at the tutorials section here; it's amazing. People are actually putting in the time to point out some awesome tips. The same thing goes for people posting DJ mixes in the LB, but I digress. Make your own shit and people will give a shit.

Advertisements

------------------
Vault O))) is offline   Thanks
Closed Thread