Open House 133 | Randy Seidman + Ido (Save The Robot)
You are Unregistered, please register to gain Full access.    
Advertisements

Members Live Sets Post your live sets & gig recordings here.

Old 03-03-2016, 07:52 AM   #1
openhouse
Soundwave Mangler
openhouse has a spectacular aura aboutopenhouse has a spectacular aura aboutopenhouse has a spectacular aura about
MC Status: 210
Open House 133 | Randy Seidman + Ido (Save The Robot)

-Subscribe for Free in iTunes | [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click here to register]

-Stream or Download at Open House | [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click here to register]

-Full Download Link: Randy Seidman + Ido (Save The Robot) | [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click here to register]

-Part I Direct Download Link: Randy Seidman | [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click here to register]

-Part II Direct Download Link: Ido (Save The Robot) | [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click here to register]

-Grab on Soundcloud: [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click here to register]

Hello and welcome back to another episode of Open House, your host Randy Seidman here, excited to bring you this special birthday edition featuring some of my favorite new groovy jams in the first hour followed by an exclusive session with Ido from Save The Robot. Had a great time in Canada last weekend, excited to hit Milwaukee and Minneapolis this week, then a show in LA on the 10th at Subterranean, followed by Thailand at the end of the month. For now, turn it up!

Randy Seidman's Track List:

01) Deep Active Sound - Friends (Original Mix)
02) Sebastian Weikum - Gimme (Deep Lark Remix)
03) Julius Beat & Eddy Karmona - Blue Light (Weepee Remix)
04) 2Fake - Renaissance (Original Mix)
05) Shingo Nakamura - Nothing (Original Mix)
06) Mizar B - One Small Step (Original Mix)
07) Invisible Brothers - Dust Secret (Aerofeel5 Remix)
08) Boom Jinx, Meredith Call - The Dark (Spencer Brown Remix)
09) Borgeous & Shaun Frank f. Delaney Jane - This Could Be Love (Original Mix)
10) Swanky Tunes f. Christian Burns - Skin & Bones (Going Deeper Remix)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I hope you enjoyed the first hour, some of my favorite groovy tunes at the moment, up next is the talented artist, Ido. He was half of Save The Robot, and has had releases on top labels such as Black Hole, Toolroom and more. He has remixed legends like BT, Olivier Giacomotto, George Acosta, Funkagenda and DJ Dan... and is currently working on a couple remixes as well for me, due out later this year. He is supported by the biggest DJs in the game, so I'm happy he stopped by to do the show. For the next hour, Ido is in the mix.

Ido’s Track List:

01) Third Son - Pharaohs (Luigi Rocca & Manuel De La Mare Remix)
02) Mihalis Safras - Burton (Original Mix)
03) Demarzo - Trippin' In The Club (Original Mix)
04) Metodi Hristov - My Black Is Not Your Black (Original Mix)
05) Oxia - Give A Feeling (Olivier Giacomotto Remix)
06) Raffaele Rizzi - Skynet (Chus & Ceballos Remix)
07) Format:B - Chunky (Riva Starr Remix)
08) Angel Heredia, Djahir Miranda - Enjoy This Sound (Original Mix)
09) Armitage - Soul Jacker (Sonny Wharton Remix)
10) Loco & Jam - Perfect Execution (Original Mix)
11) Affkt, Thomas Gandey - Overnight Sensation (Miguel Bastida Remix)
12) Wayak - How You Dance (Manuel De La Mare Remix)
13) Peter Brown - Saturday Love (Original Mix)
14) Erik Hagleton - Pressure (Original Club Mix)
15) M.A.N.D.Y. - Gizmo (Original Mix)
16) Behrouz - Endless Summer (Original Mix)

Open House is a monthly electronic music mix show featuring today's newest & grooviest deep, tech and progressive. Hosted by Randy Seidman, Open House includes his own mixes as well as exclusive guest mixes from the biggest DJs around the world. Past episodes have included such artists as Paul Oakenfold, Eelke Kleijn, Ad Brown, Claes Rosen, Moonbeam, Chris Lake, any many more. Subscribe for free at the [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click here to register]
, or at the [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click here to register]
homepage, where you can also find track lists for past episodes.

**First Airing: 1st WED of Every Month on DI.fm**
[11a-1p PST | 2p-4p EST | 7p-9p GMT]

To add on Facebook click [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click here to register]

To follow the podcast on Twitter click [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click here to register]

Thanks for tuning in!

-Randy

Advertisements

------------------
openhouse is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Rate this track - Open House 133 | Randy Seidman + Ido (Save The Robot).