[Selling] IDMf Special on M-Audio Trigger Finger Pro 135 USD + Shipping
You are Unregistered, please register to gain Full access.    
Advertisements

IDMf Classifieds Buy, Sell and offer your services to other members here

Old 07-04-2015, 04:02 AM   #1
relic
IDMf Supporter
relic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MC
The AK Rowdy Rowdy
MC Status: 8519730
Thanked 6,576 Times in 4,694 Posts
[Selling] IDMf Special on M-Audio Trigger Finger Pro 135 USD + Shipping

Hello all,

I'm offering a somewhat special price on a fairly powerful piece of gear. I bought an M-Audio Trigger Finger Pro immediately before the recent price drop. I'll tell you straight out you can get one for 200USD new.

However, I'm offering any IDMf member an "open-box" M-Audio Trigger Finger Pro for 135 USD plus shipping of your choice to your location. I no longer need this item because I came into an iPad Air and will be using that for external sequencing. There is literally less than 40 hours of use on this item.

I thought about selling it on eBay, but at that price point (considering I paid much more for it) I decided I'd rather keep it. But, I've been feeling that I should be more generous with my good fortune to be able to afford gear recently and thought I'd offer to it up for a interested IDMf member.

To be clear the M Audio Trigger Finger is somewhat like Maschine, but it is also a *very powerful* and easy to edit stand alone MIDI sequencer! It has MPC style pads, plus X0X style sequencing.

You can easily record sequences and perform a whole track from this single unit in pure hardware setup.

I've never even installed the software or registered anything in that regard, so I can't speak to it as a VST.

PM me for details.

Advertisements

------------------
relic is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote