Craziest guitar pedals for use with synths and samplers? - Page 3
You are Unregistered, please register to gain Full access.    
Advertisements

Hardware and Gear Hardware, gear, equipment; Whatever you call it, talk about tangible, physical music-making stuff here. Synths, Modular, drum machines, controllers etc all goes here.

Old 05-05-2017, 02:07 PM   #41
prophonic
Minor Glitch
prophonic is a jewel in the roughprophonic is a jewel in the roughprophonic is a jewel in the rough
MC Status: 260
Re: Craziest guitar pedals for use with synths and samplers?

Quote:
Originally Posted by relic View Post
OTO is the shit. I sold my Biscuit like a month before they went out of production. Id like to get the new delay but its just financial ly out the cards.

I really like the EHX Holy Stain...very cool multi fx pedal and LPB 2UBE great dual mono tube drive..and you can run one channel into the other to double up into distortion territory.
I hadn't heard of the Holy Stain before, looks great. I still have my trusty Boss SE-70, only wish it had the immediacy and form factor of the Holy Stain.
Don't get why Boss doesn't do something similar again with an analog core for distortion/overdrive/fuzz and algos from the V-Synth (sideband filters, pitchshift, slicer etc).

Advertisements

prophonic is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2017, 02:38 PM   #42
agent
Deep Underground
agent is a savage MCagent is a savage MCagent is a savage MCagent is a savage MCagent is a savage MCagent is a savage MCagent is a savage MCagent is a savage MCagent is a savage MCagent is a savage MCagent is a savage MC
SEATTLE
MC Status: 526870
Re: Craziest guitar pedals for use with synths and samplers?

I just grabbed these two Seymour Duncan Twin Tube Pedals.. The Mayhem and The Classic.

Been wanting some old tube pre-amp to use in my sound design / production and found these for reasonable price.

The Mayhem delivers much more distortion and a little harder to tame, needs a LP filter at the end I think and works best on lighter sounds like strings and pads.

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click here to register]

The Classic works best on most material, really adds aggressiveness to bass and kick, sustain for leads and in lighter mixed warms up anything.

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click here to register]

Advertisements

agent is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote