My Album
You are Unregistered, please register to gain Full access.    
Advertisements

Listening Booth YOUR MUSIC ONLY. Don't post music from your label or DJ night. No podcasts or radio shows, just individual tracks. Give some feedback, get some in return. Please follow the title format: [Genre] Artist - Title

Old 01-09-2012, 12:39 AM   #1
Barry Acid
Eternal Echoer
Barry Acid is a savage MCBarry Acid is a savage MCBarry Acid is a savage MCBarry Acid is a savage MCBarry Acid is a savage MCBarry Acid is a savage MCBarry Acid is a savage MCBarry Acid is a savage MCBarry Acid is a savage MCBarry Acid is a savage MCBarry Acid is a savage MC
Dublin
MC Status: 77072
My Album

Its a mix of Experimental, Abstract, IDM and Classical Music. Its pretty far out there...Just weird strange sometimes uneasy sounds. I hope you enjoy it.

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click here to register]

Track 1.

Track 2.

Track 3.

Track 4.

Track 5.

Track 6.

Track 7.

Track 8.

Track 9.

Track 10.

Track 11.

Advertisements

------------------
Try only to surpass your own previous accomplishments instead of beating others
Barry Acid is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Rate this track - My Album.
Old 01-09-2012, 01:09 AM   #2
PROton42
IDMf Artist
PROton42 is a savage MCPROton42 is a savage MCPROton42 is a savage MCPROton42 is a savage MCPROton42 is a savage MCPROton42 is a savage MCPROton42 is a savage MCPROton42 is a savage MCPROton42 is a savage MCPROton42 is a savage MCPROton42 is a savage MC
MC Status: 36100
Thanked 4,155 Times in 2,711 Posts
Re: My Album

Just leaving a comment to let you know I really like the work you put into this, and that I rated it, so that people don't think you just rated yourself. That shit has actually happened (some are shallow thinkers).

Thanks for sharing!

------------------
PROton42 is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2012, 01:18 AM   #3
Artifiseer
Soundscaper
Artifiseer has a reputation beyond reputeArtifiseer has a reputation beyond reputeArtifiseer has a reputation beyond reputeArtifiseer has a reputation beyond reputeArtifiseer has a reputation beyond reputeArtifiseer has a reputation beyond reputeArtifiseer has a reputation beyond reputeArtifiseer has a reputation beyond reputeArtifiseer has a reputation beyond reputeArtifiseer has a reputation beyond reputeArtifiseer has a reputation beyond repute
Fredericton
MC Status: 3460
Re: My Album

Well, firstly, I think you might get more of a response in the Member Releases section, as this is a full album and not just one song.

As far as the actual album goes, I kinda liked it. The simple, lush synths and the abundance of space in all the tracks work well together, although I find a lot of the tracks to be just a little bit too empty for my tastes. Don't get me wrong, they sound fine, but I think a little more detail, some more low-frequency content, and perhaps some sort of rhythm section in some of the longer tracks would've really taken it to the next level.

Just out of curiosity, was this album intended to be gapless? If not, I'd highly recommend it because with all the short tracks and reverb tail endings, the silence really disrupts the flow. If you cross faded the tails just a little bit and played it back gaplessly, it'd sound much smoother.

All-in-all though, it's an interesting and cohesive effort with a cool concept, keep up the good work!

Advertisements

------------------
Artifiseer is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Currently Listening To: Rusted From the Rain by Billy Talent