International make-a-song-on-sunday day - Page 2
You are Unregistered, please register to gain Full access.    
Advertisements

Community Projects IDMf member-led projects and collaboration.

Old 28-04-2013, 08:23 PM   #21
Thomas
Savage Mad Cunt
Thomas is a savage MCThomas is a savage MCThomas is a savage MCThomas is a savage MCThomas is a savage MCThomas is a savage MCThomas is a savage MCThomas is a savage MCThomas is a savage MCThomas is a savage MCThomas is a savage MC
South Central Sealand
MC Status: 101163741
Thanked 1,419 Times in 1,047 Posts
Re: International make-a-song-on-sunday day

Quote:
Originally Posted by scyn View Post
Yo it's make-a-song-on-sunday day not post-some-song-you've-spent-however-long-perfecting day you noob. Pssh.
It's was actually made over a few hours for an IDMf compilation we made in IRC long before you were around to call me a n00b, n00b.. And I even think it was a sunday

Tsk-tsk. So few appreciate sunday videos these days.

And thanks benwaa

Now I will make a WHO track over the next 2 hour. Coffee time.

Advertisements

------------------
Thomas is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 28-04-2013, 08:25 PM   #22
scyn
scyn is a savage MCscyn is a savage MCscyn is a savage MCscyn is a savage MCscyn is a savage MCscyn is a savage MCscyn is a savage MCscyn is a savage MCscyn is a savage MCscyn is a savage MCscyn is a savage MC
/\/\/\
MC Status: 389883056
Thanked 3,291 Times in 2,080 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thomas View Post
INow I will make a WHO track over the next 2 hour. Coffee time.
Get a video done as well and I'll call you Sir Thomas if that suits you .
scyn is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 28-04-2013, 08:27 PM   #23
GomesR
IDMf Supporter
GomesR is a savage MCGomesR is a savage MCGomesR is a savage MCGomesR is a savage MCGomesR is a savage MCGomesR is a savage MCGomesR is a savage MCGomesR is a savage MCGomesR is a savage MCGomesR is a savage MCGomesR is a savage MC
MC Status: 75224
Thanked 1,253 Times in 774 Posts

Quote:
This seemed like a cool idea lying in bed this morning, but I'm struggling to get anything good going. Partly the fault of the weather...yeah - it's the weathers fault damnit. Forcing creativity like this is gonna give me hemorrhoids. Well I'll upload something either way.
Yeah I agree, don't know what's going on, I guess it's in my head that it needs to be done by midnight, for some reason that's putting a strain on me I think. I really hope that I don't get the hemorrhoids either I think part of what makes it cool is that some tracks aren't going to necessarily be "good" More of just fun I think!

So there, it's still a good idea!

I over-emoticonned it right there.

------------------
GomesR is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 28-04-2013, 08:28 PM   #24
Divercity
Red Gains signifies POWER
Divercity is a savage MCDivercity is a savage MCDivercity is a savage MCDivercity is a savage MCDivercity is a savage MCDivercity is a savage MCDivercity is a savage MCDivercity is a savage MCDivercity is a savage MCDivercity is a savage MCDivercity is a savage MC
MC Status: 109299527

ooo keen to get on this!

I spent a total of 12 hours working on a track yesterday(love sundays).

Only thing left really is the outro! Will definitely upload it once its done tonight.

------------------
"Live the early years of your life like most people wont, so you can live the rest of your life like most people can't"
Divercity is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 28-04-2013, 08:41 PM   #25
Benwaa

Listening to yours scyn now, as i wait for the upload, man that's just awesome from the off! i love the cheekyness to it if that makes sense at the start? the vocal is processed so nicely too! I'm pretty impressed indeed man good stuff! the end does seem a little long but then it's only just under 3mins so i'll shut up on that as mine's 9 mins

but nonetheless really good

i literally took the amount of time the length of the track is to make this, live jam with myself aka "Ten minutes of fucking about"

Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 28-04-2013, 08:43 PM   #26
Benwaa

Quote:
Get a video done as well and I'll tickle your John Thomas if that suits you .

fix'd
  Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 28-04-2013, 08:51 PM   #27
scyn
scyn is a savage MCscyn is a savage MCscyn is a savage MCscyn is a savage MCscyn is a savage MCscyn is a savage MCscyn is a savage MCscyn is a savage MCscyn is a savage MCscyn is a savage MCscyn is a savage MC
/\/\/\
MC Status: 389883056
Thanked 3,291 Times in 2,080 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Benwaa View Post
fix'd
Only if I can wear these:
I'm sure his royal blood will approve .

As for the track - are any sounds coming from the Novation? Afaik that's the only synth you use, right? Dig the drums and the melodic stuff and the pitch bending - cool vibes for dark smokey rooms. A live trumpet would go kinda well with this I think. You have a jamming template set up in Live beforehand or did you create the session from scratch?
scyn is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Thanks to scyn
Old 28-04-2013, 08:52 PM   #28
Numerical
IDMf Artist
Numerical is a savage MCNumerical is a savage MCNumerical is a savage MCNumerical is a savage MCNumerical is a savage MCNumerical is a savage MCNumerical is a savage MCNumerical is a savage MCNumerical is a savage MCNumerical is a savage MCNumerical is a savage MC
Austin
MC Status: 45947981
Thanked 5,796 Times in 3,640 Posts

challenge accepted
Numerical is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 28-04-2013, 09:01 PM   #29
Benwaa

Quote:
As for the track - are any sounds coming from the Novation? Afaik that's the only synth you use, right? Dig the drums and the melodic stuff and the pitch bending - cool vibes for dark smokey rooms. A live trumpet would go kinda well with this I think. You have a jamming template set up in Live beforehand or did you create the session from scratch?

cheers man, i have a template set up that's rigged to the novation x-station, bcr2000, uc-33 and an oxygen 49.
the drums are just loops made for live use and bits thrown on top and FX too, the bass is played and recorded live using the novation - in this instance controlling an instance of diva for the bass, plus also controlling ace on another track and also an audio in from it's on board synth.
The uc-33 is for the track gains and eq's plus triggering of samples, the bcr controls all the soft synths lfo's, OSC's, filters etc plus channel effects and the oxygen49 is controlling an omnisphere and a sylenth. haha i never talk like that about my set up
anyway,, things like the synth sounds i just go with a bunch of homemade presets and fuck with them on the fly, this is why it's a bit boring in places as i'm trying to use more than i have hands, it's easier when martin is here

anyway i'll shut up now
  Thanks Reply With Quote
Thanks to Benwaa
scyn (28-04-2013)
Old 28-04-2013, 10:22 PM   #30
Thomas
Savage Mad Cunt
Thomas is a savage MCThomas is a savage MCThomas is a savage MCThomas is a savage MCThomas is a savage MCThomas is a savage MCThomas is a savage MCThomas is a savage MCThomas is a savage MCThomas is a savage MCThomas is a savage MC
South Central Sealand

No touching my blue penis today.. It's sunday ffs..

Very nice sound qual scyn and ben.. Good stuff both of you.. Damn..

I decided to go with some trashy jazzed up hp hp.. As I so often do anyways..

Here feat DJ Vadim and crew, the mad ex-Russian.. With 30mins to go CET+1..

------------------
Old 28-04-2013, 10:31 PM   #31
Oatbag
IDMf Artist
Oatbag is a savage MCOatbag is a savage MCOatbag is a savage MCOatbag is a savage MCOatbag is a savage MCOatbag is a savage MCOatbag is a savage MCOatbag is a savage MCOatbag is a savage MCOatbag is a savage MCOatbag is a savage MC
Best Coast
MC Status: 110450
Thanked 2,183 Times in 1,416 Posts

I still have like 9 hours.
Oatbag is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 28-04-2013, 10:35 PM   #32
Thomas
Savage Mad Cunt
South Central Sealand

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oatbag View Post
I can only imagine how it must be to talk with us good people from the future.

------------------
Old 28-04-2013, 10:53 PM   #33
stem collector
IDMf Artist
stem collector is a savage MCstem collector is a savage MCstem collector is a savage MCstem collector is a savage MCstem collector is a savage MCstem collector is a savage MCstem collector is a savage MCstem collector is a savage MCstem collector is a savage MCstem collector is a savage MCstem collector is a savage MC
seattle
MC Status: 74605010
Thanked 1,242 Times in 856 Posts

wow these songs sound great. i started a trappy beat last night which i may end up sharing for this.

------------------
stem collector is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 28-04-2013, 11:01 PM   #34
Son of Akira
IDMf Artist
Son of Akira is a savage MCSon of Akira is a savage MCSon of Akira is a savage MCSon of Akira is a savage MCSon of Akira is a savage MCSon of Akira is a savage MCSon of Akira is a savage MCSon of Akira is a savage MCSon of Akira is a savage MCSon of Akira is a savage MCSon of Akira is a savage MC
over yonder, behind them old railroad tracks
MC Status: 47684970

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oatbag View Post
lol where do you live, canada or some weird place?

------------------
Son of Akira is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 28-04-2013, 11:25 PM   #35
Oatbag
IDMf Artist
Oatbag is a savage MCOatbag is a savage MCOatbag is a savage MCOatbag is a savage MCOatbag is a savage MCOatbag is a savage MCOatbag is a savage MCOatbag is a savage MCOatbag is a savage MCOatbag is a savage MCOatbag is a savage MC
Best Coast
MC Status: 110450
Thanked 2,183 Times in 1,416 Posts

I present to you - Sunday Fun Tiem Dogs

This is what I get done in about 3 hours. Need to work on being more speedy.
Oatbag is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 28-04-2013, 11:26 PM   #36
Kvlt O)))
Is a retard
Kvlt O))) is a savage MCKvlt O))) is a savage MCKvlt O))) is a savage MCKvlt O))) is a savage MCKvlt O))) is a savage MCKvlt O))) is a savage MCKvlt O))) is a savage MCKvlt O))) is a savage MCKvlt O))) is a savage MCKvlt O))) is a savage MCKvlt O))) is a savage MC
MC Status: 153560
Thanked 3,071 Times in 2,153 Posts

I've been working on a track all day, so I'll try to finish it in -6 hours. Cool idea.

Oatbag, this song is groovy.
Kvlt O))) is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 29-04-2013, 12:03 AM   #37
Son of Akira
IDMf Artist
Son of Akira is a savage MCSon of Akira is a savage MCSon of Akira is a savage MCSon of Akira is a savage MCSon of Akira is a savage MCSon of Akira is a savage MCSon of Akira is a savage MCSon of Akira is a savage MCSon of Akira is a savage MCSon of Akira is a savage MCSon of Akira is a savage MC
over yonder, behind them old railroad tracks
MC Status: 47684970

Quote:
Originally Posted by Broton42 View Post
I might bite. Dog pic was pretty inspirational.
That dog is actually my dog; I was gonna group him in with some other dogs but there is a surprising lack of quality pix of dogs wearing gold chains about. I am considering writing a letter of complaint to The Internet.
I did refine my search just now and found a sparse handful though:

A cat might've sneaked in there somewhere, I'm not sure.

------------------
Son of Akira is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Thanks to Son of Akira
PROton42 (29-04-2013)
Old 29-04-2013, 02:18 AM   #38
Kvlt O)))
Is a retard
Kvlt O))) is a savage MCKvlt O))) is a savage MCKvlt O))) is a savage MCKvlt O))) is a savage MCKvlt O))) is a savage MCKvlt O))) is a savage MCKvlt O))) is a savage MCKvlt O))) is a savage MCKvlt O))) is a savage MCKvlt O))) is a savage MCKvlt O))) is a savage MC
MC Status: 153560
Thanked 3,071 Times in 2,153 Posts

Here's mine
Kvlt O))) is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Thanks to Kvlt O)))
Oatbag (19-04-2017)
Old 29-04-2013, 02:51 AM   #39
GomesR
IDMf Supporter
GomesR is a savage MCGomesR is a savage MCGomesR is a savage MCGomesR is a savage MCGomesR is a savage MCGomesR is a savage MCGomesR is a savage MCGomesR is a savage MCGomesR is a savage MCGomesR is a savage MCGomesR is a savage MC
MC Status: 75224
Thanked 1,253 Times in 774 Posts

eh. Whatever. Here's some caca.

This proves I collapse under pressure.

Honestly I just want my animated doglet with a gold chain gif, or whatever it was

------------------
GomesR is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Thanks to GomesR
Oatbag (19-04-2017)
Old 29-04-2013, 03:49 AM   #40
Noahhasty
Radial Developer
Noahhasty has a brilliant futureNoahhasty has a brilliant futureNoahhasty has a brilliant futureNoahhasty has a brilliant futureNoahhasty has a brilliant futureNoahhasty has a brilliant futureNoahhasty has a brilliant futureNoahhasty has a brilliant futureNoahhasty has a brilliant futureNoahhasty has a brilliant futureNoahhasty has a brilliant future
Asheville, NC
MC Status: 1660

Only took HALF A DAY. muthafuka. :ph34r:

Advertisements

------------------
Noahhasty is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote