[Drum & Bass] - Entox - Truth Seeker
You are Unregistered, please register to gain Full access.    
Advertisements

Listening Booth YOUR MUSIC ONLY. Don't post music from your label or DJ night. No podcasts or radio shows, just individual tracks. Give some feedback, get some in return. Please follow the title format: [Genre] Artist - Title

Old 29-09-2017, 02:51 PM   #1
Entox
Deep Underground
Entox has a reputation beyond reputeEntox has a reputation beyond reputeEntox has a reputation beyond reputeEntox has a reputation beyond reputeEntox has a reputation beyond reputeEntox has a reputation beyond reputeEntox has a reputation beyond reputeEntox has a reputation beyond reputeEntox has a reputation beyond reputeEntox has a reputation beyond reputeEntox has a reputation beyond repute
Bristol
MC Status: 2184
[Drum & Bass] - Entox - Truth Seeker

This is a track i have been working on over the past week.

Thanks All

Advertisements

------------------
Entox is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Rate this track - [Drum & Bass] - Entox - Truth Seeker.
Old 29-09-2017, 03:28 PM   #2
TOM COWBELL
IDMf's latest spammer
TOM COWBELL is currently spamming hard
Lisbon
MC Status: 10
Re: [Drum & Bass] - Entox - Truth Seeker

Here's some notes I took while listening:

- I like the drums a lot! Very varied and well mixed. I like the panning of the cymbals! I love that it has that breakbeat texture, but it's not too rough / it's very clean and easy on the ears;

- Vocals are fine! I'm one who enjoys more instrumental pieces, but that's personal taste. What I can say objectively is that it the vocals blend well with the synths, the bass and the percussion! Really good job on the mixing of all the elements overall !

- Good atmosphere overall! After finishing the track I was very used to the melodies. I really like the ending as well. =)

I like it! Listened to it all. Good job. keep at it, buddy!
TOM COWBELL is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 29-09-2017, 09:28 PM   #3
MFXxx
IDMf Supporter
MFXxx is a savage MCMFXxx is a savage MCMFXxx is a savage MCMFXxx is a savage MCMFXxx is a savage MCMFXxx is a savage MCMFXxx is a savage MCMFXxx is a savage MCMFXxx is a savage MCMFXxx is a savage MCMFXxx is a savage MC
My own little world
MC Status: 1837627

Hey Entox - this is right up the Drum and Bass submission path ;#)
Ooh vocals, nice where are they from - sound familiar!? (tried googling closest was [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click here to register]
)

Anyway - overall real pleasure listening to this, nicely mixed, produced and great tune.

------------------
MFXxx is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2017, 12:20 PM   #4
Iyashi Sound
Microknight
Iyashi Sound has a reputation beyond reputeIyashi Sound has a reputation beyond reputeIyashi Sound has a reputation beyond reputeIyashi Sound has a reputation beyond reputeIyashi Sound has a reputation beyond reputeIyashi Sound has a reputation beyond reputeIyashi Sound has a reputation beyond reputeIyashi Sound has a reputation beyond reputeIyashi Sound has a reputation beyond reputeIyashi Sound has a reputation beyond reputeIyashi Sound has a reputation beyond repute
MC Status: 4360

This is pretty cool.

Last edited by Iyashi Sound; 02-10-2017 at 04:37 PM.. Reason: spelling
Iyashi Sound is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2017, 04:06 PM   #5
Entox
Deep Underground
Entox has a reputation beyond reputeEntox has a reputation beyond reputeEntox has a reputation beyond reputeEntox has a reputation beyond reputeEntox has a reputation beyond reputeEntox has a reputation beyond reputeEntox has a reputation beyond reputeEntox has a reputation beyond reputeEntox has a reputation beyond reputeEntox has a reputation beyond reputeEntox has a reputation beyond repute
Bristol

Thanks for listening all.

MFXxx - It's a 35 min acapella/rap i found on looperman that i cut up and put back together in the track. Gadmandubs...

------------------
Old 02-10-2017, 04:42 PM   #6
Iyashi Sound
Microknight
Iyashi Sound has a reputation beyond reputeIyashi Sound has a reputation beyond reputeIyashi Sound has a reputation beyond reputeIyashi Sound has a reputation beyond reputeIyashi Sound has a reputation beyond reputeIyashi Sound has a reputation beyond reputeIyashi Sound has a reputation beyond reputeIyashi Sound has a reputation beyond reputeIyashi Sound has a reputation beyond reputeIyashi Sound has a reputation beyond reputeIyashi Sound has a reputation beyond repute

So you basically used the vocals without permission, and without even giving the vocalist any credit on the upload. That's not really good style you know. Taking the credit for someone else's work like that. You should at least try to contact the vocalist and ask if he's OK with it.
Old 03-10-2017, 08:30 AM   #7
Entox
Deep Underground
Bristol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iyashi Sound View Post
So you basically used the vocals without permission, and without even giving the vocalist any credit on the upload. That's not really good style you know. Taking the credit for someone else's work like that. You should at least try to contact the vocalist and ask if he's OK with it.
It was tagged as free royalty free samples, so get off your high horse.

I have also already emailed one of the artist the track. It was a mix of about 15 different rappers who we're not tagged in the sample, how the fuck do i give shout outs to artists who i don't know the name of?

------------------
Old 03-10-2017, 11:29 AM   #8
Iyashi Sound
Microknight

I'm glad you're making an effort to get in touch with them. I guess I just felt kind of foolish praising your vocal style, when it wasn't actually you. I hope you work it out. Thanks.
Old 03-10-2017, 12:46 PM   #9
Entox
Deep Underground
Bristol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iyashi Sound View Post
I'm glad you're making an effort to get in touch with them. I guess I just felt kind of foolish praising your vocal style, when it wasn't actually you. I hope you work it out. Thanks.
I wish it was me, i can't rap for shit...

Edited track title now.

------------------
Old 03-10-2017, 08:01 PM   #10
Brokarucci
Regular Freak
Brokarucci is currently spamming hard
MC Status: 10

I think this track lacks lows. If you add more wobble deep sounds it will get the second life. In general - not bad.
Brokarucci is online now   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2017, 02:53 PM   #11
Entox
Deep Underground
Bristol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brokarucci View Post
I think this track lacks lows. If you add more wobble deep sounds it will get the second life. In general - not bad.
Thanks for the feedback Brokarucci.

I have updated this now, not with more wobbles though i'm afraid...

------------------
Old 04-10-2017, 03:23 PM   #12
MFXxx
IDMf Supporter
MFXxx is a savage MCMFXxx is a savage MCMFXxx is a savage MCMFXxx is a savage MCMFXxx is a savage MCMFXxx is a savage MCMFXxx is a savage MCMFXxx is a savage MCMFXxx is a savage MCMFXxx is a savage MCMFXxx is a savage MC
My own little world
MC Status: 1837627

@[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click here to register]
Hope you're going to get a sub in

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click here to register]

------------------
MFXxx is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2017, 01:20 PM   #13
Entox
Deep Underground
Bristol

Trying to sign up on discord but it just sits there spinning around. Probably blocked at work, i shall try again when i get home later.

Working on a new d&b track that is going to blow the tits off this one too, stay tuned...

Advertisements

------------------