[Electronica/IDM] Patient Zero - UNicX+
You are Unregistered, please register to gain Full access.    
Advertisements

Listening Booth YOUR MUSIC ONLY. Don't post music from your label or DJ night. No podcasts or radio shows, just individual tracks. Give some feedback, get some in return. Please follow the title format: [Genre] Artist - Title

Old 26-09-2017, 03:16 PM   #1
SpTk
Radial Developer
SpTk is a savage MCSpTk is a savage MCSpTk is a savage MCSpTk is a savage MCSpTk is a savage MCSpTk is a savage MCSpTk is a savage MCSpTk is a savage MCSpTk is a savage MCSpTk is a savage MCSpTk is a savage MC
MC Status: 230919
[Electronica/IDM] Patient Zero - UNicX+

New track just finished today. Electronica/IDM ish piece with quite a cinematic feel and some hectic 303 business

Enjoy!

Advertisements

------------------
SpTk is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Thanks to SpTk
Iyashi Sound (26-09-2017)
Rate this track - [Electronica/IDM] Patient Zero - UNicX+.
Old 26-09-2017, 04:25 PM   #2
Iyashi Sound
Granular Poster
Iyashi Sound has much to be proud ofIyashi Sound has much to be proud ofIyashi Sound has much to be proud ofIyashi Sound has much to be proud ofIyashi Sound has much to be proud ofIyashi Sound has much to be proud ofIyashi Sound has much to be proud ofIyashi Sound has much to be proud of
MC Status: 1010
Re: [Electronica/IDM] Patient Zero - UNicX+

It's pretty big sounding. The drums get a bit squashed maybe, but I know how Soundcloud sometimes messes up the treble when converting. I think the fast tempo drums in the second half work very well, - where the first half is maybe a bit stiff in comparison. It might be that I'm just not into the rock feeling enough. I think it would be worth experimenting with more dynamic (less compressed) drums for this kind of "big beat and cinematics" thing. I like the way you're working with the composition though, keeping it interesting throughout. It reminded me about some of TFSOL's productions. Adding subtle tempo changes to different periods would make it pretty close. Thanks

Last edited by Iyashi Sound; 26-09-2017 at 06:05 PM..
Iyashi Sound is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 29-09-2017, 08:53 PM   #3
einmeier
Granular Poster
einmeier has a brilliant futureeinmeier has a brilliant futureeinmeier has a brilliant futureeinmeier has a brilliant futureeinmeier has a brilliant futureeinmeier has a brilliant futureeinmeier has a brilliant futureeinmeier has a brilliant futureeinmeier has a brilliant futureeinmeier has a brilliant futureeinmeier has a brilliant future
MC Status: 1709
Re: [Electronica/IDM] Patient Zero - UNicX+

I have to agree to Iyashi, especially these unstable synth-orgys have some fsol-touch even the beatprogramming of this track feels 'fresher' and straighter, overall the tune isn't that overhelming playful as many fsol-acoustic-landscapes. As soon as the 3o3 kicks in i'm convinced, the tune's got some bigbeat'ish flair that moment and the break is just killing, love it! the composition is also very interesting, reminds me of analogue bubblebathes... even i'm not a big fan of pianos in that context, it feels fine even for me. overall a pretty dramatic epic wall of sound, decent track, bigup!

Advertisements

einmeier is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote