Is there a Graphics/Gfx thread?
You are Unregistered, please register to gain Full access.    
Advertisements

Technology & Lifestyle Gadgets, gaming, computers and new inventions. This forum is not used for music production.

Old 21-06-2017, 08:15 PM   #1
StampedeMe
Future Epic Ban Victim
StampedeMe has a reputation beyond reputeStampedeMe has a reputation beyond reputeStampedeMe has a reputation beyond reputeStampedeMe has a reputation beyond reputeStampedeMe has a reputation beyond reputeStampedeMe has a reputation beyond reputeStampedeMe has a reputation beyond reputeStampedeMe has a reputation beyond reputeStampedeMe has a reputation beyond reputeStampedeMe has a reputation beyond reputeStampedeMe has a reputation beyond repute
Elblag
MC Status: 4011
Is there a Graphics/Gfx thread?

(Edit and TLDR: I found that most of GFX is posted in "Post Yer Art" thread, was just looking for someone to collab/get some work done for request, can be closed now but I'll leave the original post below)

Yea, so I've been looking via the search toolbar to see if anyone is doing some graphics like album covers or logos but seems there's not much around. The "Post your art" thread is huge and full of all kinds of stuff, the Services section is long dead, so anyone actually doing some graphic-art?

I think of establishing myself formally as I came back to making music, time for an album cover and a logo for me. Might spend some dough on it but not looking to hire a company for it to spend multiple $$$. I'm a bedroom musician so I don't need anything fancy. Got any portfolios to share? Some websites? Could engage you into some work or get inspired. It's the first time I'm not really sure what I want on the album cover.

PS. On IDMf I found this guy whose drawing style is nice, but the style wouldn't match the music I work on. Not a bad idea to have a look though. Forgot his profile name here on the forums. https://www.facebook.com/PoisonTreeDesign/

Last edited by StampedeMe; 21-06-2017 at 08:30 PM..

Advertisements

------------------
Most of my posts begin with: "Well,"
StampedeMe is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Thanks to StampedeMe
Black-Antlers (07-08-2017)
Old 07-08-2017, 04:57 PM   #2
Black-Antlers
Minor Glitch
Black-Antlers will become famous soon enoughBlack-Antlers will become famous soon enough
MC Status: 110
Re: Is there a Graphics/Gfx thread?

Wow that artist kinda reminds me of Austin Osman Spare. We definitely should have a graphics and video room through.

Advertisements

Black-Antlers is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote