[For Sale] Evolution UC-33e USB/MIDI Controller (M-Audio)
You are Unregistered, please register to gain Full access.    
Advertisements

IDMf Classifieds Buy, Sell and offer your services to other members here

Old 26-01-2015, 05:56 PM   #1
Benwaa
[For Sale] Evolution UC-33e USB/MIDI Controller (M-Audio)

I'm starting to sell of bits of kit i no longer use at all. I've kept everything serviced and in good condition and working order.
First off i'm sellng my Evolution UC-33e USB/MIDI Controller (M-Audio) it's listed on ebay if you'd like to make a bid, or if you would like to make and offer privately here i'm happy with that also.
Postage to the UK would be 7 and anywhere else in the world i'd be happy to post to but would need to get a quote to your country before finalising anything for an overseas sale.

The unit is in used but good condition, recently serviced. No psu or USB able included but it does run off both with no issues. there are the few age related odd marks, mainly small scuffs to one of the corners but nothing that impacts on it's performance or noticeable look.
Pics on the link below.

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click here to register]

Advertisements

Thanks Reply With Quote