Djastes Music now on IDM with Basshousetunes
You are Unregistered, please register to gain Full access.    
Advertisements

Introduce Yourself Say hello to our other members. Give us a little about yourself and what you're interested in. Tell us about the music you like to make and listen to.

Old 17-11-2017, 08:37 AM   #1
Djates
IDMf's latest spammer
Djates is currently spamming hard
Berlin
MC Status: 10
Djastes Music now on IDM with Basshousetunes

Hello musicians,

at first, sorry for my bad english.

My Musicname is DjastesMusic. Im 33 years old, live in Berlin. I produce electronic music since 10 years with Ableton Live, since three years in cooperation with an Akai APC. Actually I love to make music in different housestyles, call it Grime, Bass, Jackin, Tech or and Deep House. Mostly I prefere 125 - 128 bpm. Some of my newest Tracks are also on 112 or 115 bpm. I like this slow House style. I dont know if anybody will understand it, but I feel in that slowhousestyle some of cruisingfeeling, like you have a very nice new car and you drive with it through the world, slow, but constantly and you feel very cool .
Also, my Interface is the MBox 2 Pro from Digidesign and I listen on Maeckies MR8 (Mk2) Monitors.
I hope you will like to talk with me about your and my music....

Greetings from Berlin

Advertisements

Djates is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 17-11-2017, 06:32 PM   #2
Oatbag
IDMf Artist
Oatbag is a savage MCOatbag is a savage MCOatbag is a savage MCOatbag is a savage MCOatbag is a savage MCOatbag is a savage MCOatbag is a savage MCOatbag is a savage MCOatbag is a savage MCOatbag is a savage MCOatbag is a savage MC
Best Coast
MC Status: 110000
Thanked 2,174 Times in 1,411 Posts
Re: Djastes Music now on IDM with Basshousetunes

Welcome to the forum Djates.

Advertisements

Oatbag is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote