I did a 7 Songs in 7 Days Challenge and streamed it all. Here's the results...
You are Unregistered, please register to gain Full access.    
Advertisements

Non-IDMf Projects Tell us about your Non-IDMf music-based projects here. You can promote you or your label's releases, remix contests, music blogs, podcasts, radio shows and live events here. Try to add more than just spam. This is a place to involve IDMf in your projects, not just promote them.

Old 17-05-2017, 03:38 PM   #1
tehbosh
Soundwave Mangler
tehbosh is a savage MCtehbosh is a savage MCtehbosh is a savage MCtehbosh is a savage MCtehbosh is a savage MCtehbosh is a savage MCtehbosh is a savage MCtehbosh is a savage MCtehbosh is a savage MCtehbosh is a savage MCtehbosh is a savage MC
MC Status: 14196
I did a 7 Songs in 7 Days Challenge and streamed it all. Here's the results...

IDMF! Been a while! I decided to do a 7 songs in 7 days challenge and record the entire process. I gave myself a 90 minute time limit from start to finish each day (except day 1, totally went over!) and so here's what happened! Hope this can spark some creativity and get some people motivated to make some music!

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click here to register]

Advertisements

------------------
tehbosh is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 18-05-2017, 06:01 AM   #2
fidelium
IDMf Artist
fidelium is a savage MCfidelium is a savage MCfidelium is a savage MCfidelium is a savage MCfidelium is a savage MCfidelium is a savage MCfidelium is a savage MCfidelium is a savage MCfidelium is a savage MCfidelium is a savage MCfidelium is a savage MC
\(_o)/
MC Status: 2147483647
Thanked 3,437 Times in 1,898 Posts
Re: I did a 7 Songs in 7 Days Challenge and streamed it all. Here's the results...

at how many points did you utilize your penis and what was the duration asking for a friend
fidelium is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Thanks to fidelium
Vault O))) (26-07-2017)
Old 18-05-2017, 09:01 AM   #3
Lug
Soxdix
Lug is a savage MCLug is a savage MCLug is a savage MCLug is a savage MCLug is a savage MCLug is a savage MCLug is a savage MCLug is a savage MCLug is a savage MCLug is a savage MCLug is a savage MC
MC Status: 80992530
Thanked 4,046 Times in 2,622 Posts
Re: I did a 7 Songs in 7 Days Challenge and streamed it all. Here's the results...

Isn't that weird that some dudes masturbate over videos of dudes masturbating? Or maybe they're instructional videos and I got it all wrong and I'm just a dilettante.

------------------
( o)<
|vv|
Lug is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 25-07-2017, 05:57 PM   #4
destinationsoun
Minor Glitch
destinationsoun is a splendid one to beholddestinationsoun is a splendid one to beholddestinationsoun is a splendid one to beholddestinationsoun is a splendid one to beholddestinationsoun is a splendid one to beholddestinationsoun is a splendid one to beholddestinationsoun is a splendid one to behold
MC Status: 810

LOL GTA samples. Cool!
destinationsoun is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 28-07-2017, 02:31 AM   #5
HeihachiHonda
Regular Freak
HeihachiHonda is currently spamming hard
MC Status: 10

Wow the layout to Reason has really changed over the years. Maybe I'm just behind.

Advertisements

HeihachiHonda is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote