OPEN AEP003: Grain Bastard - Pieces - Sound Mutation Competition - Page 6
You are Unregistered, please register to gain Full access.    
Advertisements

Non-IDMf Projects Tell us about your Non-IDMf music-based projects here. You can promote you or your label's releases, remix contests, music blogs, podcasts, radio shows and live events here. Try to add more than just spam. This is a place to involve IDMf in your projects, not just promote them.

Old 02-05-2014, 08:02 PM   #101
RFJ
IDMf Artist
RFJ is a savage MCRFJ is a savage MCRFJ is a savage MCRFJ is a savage MCRFJ is a savage MCRFJ is a savage MCRFJ is a savage MCRFJ is a savage MCRFJ is a savage MCRFJ is a savage MCRFJ is a savage MC
I live in California.
MC Status: 199644118
Thanked 4,897 Times in 3,160 Posts
Re: OPEN AEP003: Grain Bastard - Pieces - Sound Mutation Competition

^You don't need perfect English to make a great track. Yours was one of my favorites as you can tell from the preview I linked in the announcement.

Advertisements

------------------
RFJ is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Thanks to RFJ
Phomorian72 (02-05-2014)
Old 03-05-2014, 12:17 PM   #102
Sublimator
Sublimator has much to be proud ofSublimator has much to be proud ofSublimator has much to be proud ofSublimator has much to be proud ofSublimator has much to be proud ofSublimator has much to be proud ofSublimator has much to be proud ofSublimator has much to be proud ofSublimator has much to be proud ofSublimator has much to be proud of
Last Hole on Earth
MC Status: 1425

Just want to say thanks to Altered Echo for putting my track on this release. Grain Bastard's Pieces of Sun is sick.

Really appreciate it. Lets continue to mutate and evolve.
Just a note: it should be Sublimator hope you can fix that

------------------
Sublimator is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2014, 02:01 PM   #103
RFJ
IDMf Artist
RFJ is a savage MCRFJ is a savage MCRFJ is a savage MCRFJ is a savage MCRFJ is a savage MCRFJ is a savage MCRFJ is a savage MCRFJ is a savage MCRFJ is a savage MCRFJ is a savage MCRFJ is a savage MC
I live in California.
MC Status: 199644118
Thanked 4,897 Times in 3,160 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sublimator View Post
Just want to say thanks to Altered Echo for putting my track on this release. Grain Bastard's Pieces of Sun is sick.
Thanks for submitting. I agree the album is pretty sick indeed. Feel free to give us some insight into your process if you feel so inclined. Same goes for anyone actually, we love details.

Quote:
Really appreciate it. Lets continue to mutate and evolve.
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click here to register]

Quote:
Just a note: it should be Sublimator hope you can fix that
Sorry about that, it's fixed now.

------------------
RFJ is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2014, 03:40 AM   #104
Muse-ic
Wanderer
Muse-ic is a savage MCMuse-ic is a savage MCMuse-ic is a savage MCMuse-ic is a savage MCMuse-ic is a savage MCMuse-ic is a savage MCMuse-ic is a savage MCMuse-ic is a savage MCMuse-ic is a savage MCMuse-ic is a savage MCMuse-ic is a savage MC
MC Status: 6963583
Thanked 4,083 Times in 2,708 Posts

I cannot remember if I did or not, but just wanted to thank Numerical for doing a great job with the mastering. Hearing the different unmastered versions I can see how he really made things shine and sound their best.

Last edited by Muse-ic; 04-05-2014 at 04:26 AM..

Advertisements

Muse-ic is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Thanks to Muse-ic
RFJ (04-05-2014)