HOMMAGE: Blade Runner / Vangelis Tribute Album Project - Page 3
You are Unregistered, please register to gain Full access.    
Advertisements

Non-IDMf Projects Tell us about your Non-IDMf music-based projects here. You can promote you or your label's releases, remix contests, music blogs, podcasts, radio shows and live events here. Try to add more than just spam. This is a place to involve IDMf in your projects, not just promote them.

Old 09-11-2015, 11:14 PM   #41
Rixtr
IDMf Supporter
Rixtr is a savage MCRixtr is a savage MCRixtr is a savage MCRixtr is a savage MCRixtr is a savage MCRixtr is a savage MCRixtr is a savage MCRixtr is a savage MCRixtr is a savage MCRixtr is a savage MCRixtr is a savage MC
golly gee wiz
MC Status: 329125350
Thanked 1,697 Times in 1,171 Posts
Re: HOMMAGE: Blade Runner / Vangelis Tribute Album Project

now that i is back at it.
this is right up my alley!i would like to be a part of this if i may!
sounds like a great deal of fun!

Advertisements

Rixtr is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Thanks to Rixtr
A.M (09-11-2015)
Old 09-11-2015, 11:44 PM   #42
A.M
IDMf SupporterIDMf Artist
A.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MC
MC Status: 184660
Thanked 3,693 Times in 2,753 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rixtr View Post
now that i is back at it.
this is right up my alley!i would like to be a part of this if i may!
sounds like a great deal of fun!
Be more than honored, Sir Rixtr, to have you join our humble HOMMAGE group..PM and invite to follow in due course.

------------------
A.M is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 15-12-2015, 08:47 PM   #43
Mizuchi
Savage Mad Cunt
Mizuchi is a savage MCMizuchi is a savage MCMizuchi is a savage MCMizuchi is a savage MCMizuchi is a savage MCMizuchi is a savage MCMizuchi is a savage MCMizuchi is a savage MCMizuchi is a savage MCMizuchi is a savage MCMizuchi is a savage MC
Beertown
MC Status: 2147483647

Not really good at this kind of music, but I'm looking forward to this

------------------
Mizuchi is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 15-12-2015, 09:03 PM   #44
relic
IDMf SupporterModerator
relic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MC
The AK Rowdy Rowdy
MC Status: 8541730
Thanked 7,016 Times in 4,984 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mizuchi View Post
Not really good at this kind of music, but I'm looking forward to this
Honestly, I didn't think I would be able to pull off something even half decent by my first go came to me pretty easily. There is still a lot of time left if you want to join us.

------------------
relic is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 15-12-2015, 09:04 PM   #45
Mizuchi
Savage Mad Cunt
Mizuchi is a savage MCMizuchi is a savage MCMizuchi is a savage MCMizuchi is a savage MCMizuchi is a savage MCMizuchi is a savage MCMizuchi is a savage MCMizuchi is a savage MCMizuchi is a savage MCMizuchi is a savage MCMizuchi is a savage MC
Beertown

Quote:
Originally Posted by relic View Post
Honestly, I didn't think I would be able to pull off something even half decent by my first go came to me pretty easily. There is still a lot of time left if you want to join us.
You know what... I'll have a try. If you never really try then you never really know what you're worth

------------------
Thanks to Mizuchi
relic (15-12-2015)
Old 16-12-2015, 03:57 AM   #46
Muse-ic
Wanderer
Muse-ic is a savage MCMuse-ic is a savage MCMuse-ic is a savage MCMuse-ic is a savage MCMuse-ic is a savage MCMuse-ic is a savage MCMuse-ic is a savage MCMuse-ic is a savage MCMuse-ic is a savage MCMuse-ic is a savage MCMuse-ic is a savage MC
MC Status: 6963583
Thanked 4,083 Times in 2,708 Posts

I haven't started yet. I hope to get stuck in this next weekend. 3 more days!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Then music and booze.
Muse-ic is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 16-12-2015, 04:05 AM   #47
badmotor
Savage Mad Cunt
badmotor is a savage MCbadmotor is a savage MCbadmotor is a savage MCbadmotor is a savage MCbadmotor is a savage MCbadmotor is a savage MCbadmotor is a savage MCbadmotor is a savage MCbadmotor is a savage MCbadmotor is a savage MCbadmotor is a savage MC
MC Status: 31560

Oh cool. I've never seen this thread before. Interested to hear some stuff.

------------------
badmotor is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 16-12-2015, 04:58 PM   #48
A.M
A.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MC

Quote:
Originally Posted by badmotor View Post
Oh cool. I've never seen this thread before. Interested to hear some stuff.
Sorry..you'll have to wait for the release in the new year.

------------------
Old 16-12-2015, 05:03 PM   #49
Mizuchi
Savage Mad Cunt
Beertown

Quote:
Originally Posted by A.M View Post
Sorry..you'll have to wait for the release in the new year.
So is it cool if I join up man?

------------------
Old 16-12-2015, 05:10 PM   #50
A.M

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mizuchi View Post
So is it cool if I join up man?
Sorry, M..yeah, man..I'll PM you an invite to the group and you can read over everything to get up to speed on what's happening.

EDIT: Invite sent.

------------------
Old 16-12-2015, 05:16 PM   #51
Mizuchi
Savage Mad Cunt
Beertown

Quote:
Originally Posted by A.M View Post
Sorry, M..yeah, man..I'll PM you an invite to the group and you can read over everything to get up to speed on what's happening.

EDIT: Invite sent.
No problem. I'll read through it, finish the track I'm working on (I'll be finished soon with it) and then I'll start working on the track

------------------
Thanks to Mizuchi
A.M (16-12-2015)
Old 16-12-2015, 06:12 PM   #52
UpSides
Granular Poster
UpSides is a splendid one to beholdUpSides is a splendid one to beholdUpSides is a splendid one to beholdUpSides is a splendid one to beholdUpSides is a splendid one to beholdUpSides is a splendid one to beholdUpSides is a splendid one to behold
MC Status: 810

I want to be a part of this, but since I'm not known for finishing tracks I wanted to get an idea and get it roughed out to make sure I could finish before I posted to join. I haven't posted anything publicly I've done yet so I can't really say how good it might be. I'm giving it my best try though.
UpSides is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Thanks to UpSides
A.M (16-12-2015)
Old 16-12-2015, 06:23 PM   #53
A.M

Quote:
Originally Posted by UpSides View Post
I want to be a part of this, but since I'm not known for finishing tracks I wanted to get an idea and get it roughed out to make sure I could finish before I posted to join. I haven't posted anything publicly I've done yet so I can't really say how good it might be. I'm giving it my best try though.
I'll send you an invite, too..so make sure you read everything when you join the project group.

As for actually finishing a track for this..well, that's kinda expected of everyone taking part..not much point in joining something like this is you don't feel up to it. I'm saying this now, as I don't want you biting off more than you can chew and feeling bad about it after.

Just join the group for now..read over everything you find there..and have a listen to the movie soundtrack, if you haven't done so already..I have it linked up over on the project group page, so make sure to check it out.

Then, if you feel this is something you can commit to, then by all means go for it. If, on the other hand, you still have doubts or think you won't be able to finish a track, just PM me and we'll go our separate ways..with no shame and no blame.

One last thing..please keep in mind that submitting a track for this release doesn't automatically mean it's going to make it onto the release..that rule applies to everyone taking part and not just you.

------------------
Old 16-12-2015, 07:10 PM   #54
UpSides
Granular Poster
UpSides is a splendid one to beholdUpSides is a splendid one to beholdUpSides is a splendid one to beholdUpSides is a splendid one to beholdUpSides is a splendid one to beholdUpSides is a splendid one to beholdUpSides is a splendid one to behold
MC Status: 810

Thanks for letting me join. What I meant about finishing the track was that I didn't want to join until I got to a point that I knew that I could finish. I'm committed and very far along with it. Also, yes I'm aware that it may not be accepted. All I can do is do my best. Thanks for the opportunity.
UpSides is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Thanks to UpSides
A.M (16-12-2015)
Old 16-12-2015, 07:41 PM   #55
A.M

Quote:
Originally Posted by UpSides View Post
Thanks for letting me join. What I meant about finishing the track was that I didn't want to join until I got to a point that I knew that I could finish. I'm committed and very far along with it. Also, yes I'm aware that it may not be accepted. All I can do is do my best. Thanks for the opportunity.

Hey..you're more than welcome..glad to have you with us.

Make sure you follow the link I invite link I PM'd you and join the project group..at the time of writing this, you're not showing up as a member yet.

Advertisements

------------------