[Tech House / Minimal] NxDxcx - Blackmail (Original Mix)
You are Unregistered, please register to gain Full access.    
Advertisements

Listening Booth YOUR MUSIC ONLY. Don't post music from your label or DJ night. No podcasts or radio shows, just individual tracks. Give some feedback, get some in return. Please follow the title format: [Genre] Artist - Title

Old 05-10-2015, 02:16 PM   #1
nxdxcx
Minor Glitch
nxdxcx is a glorious beacon of lightnxdxcx is a glorious beacon of lightnxdxcx is a glorious beacon of lightnxdxcx is a glorious beacon of lightnxdxcx is a glorious beacon of lightnxdxcx is a glorious beacon of light
OKC, USA
MC Status: 510
Icon4 [Tech House / Minimal] NxDxcx - Blackmail (Original Mix)

New minimal tech house type jam I have been playing with. Constructive feedback definitely appreciated!

Advertisements

------------------
nxdxcx is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Currently Listening To: NxDxcx - Blackmail (Original Mix)
Rate this track - [Tech House / Minimal] NxDxcx - Blackmail (Original Mix).
Old 05-10-2015, 08:31 PM   #2
brb
IDMf Artist
brb is a savage MCbrb is a savage MCbrb is a savage MCbrb is a savage MCbrb is a savage MCbrb is a savage MCbrb is a savage MCbrb is a savage MCbrb is a savage MCbrb is a savage MCbrb is a savage MC
The Wrong Side Of History
MC Status: 69889369
Re: [Tech House / Minimal] NxDxcx - Blackmail (Original Mix)

Such a complex bassline! Seriously the way you play that slightly sharp G is phenomenal. And the variation at 3 minutes... I nearly shat. Bravo!

The production is pretty good to be fair, and I like the techy riffs and their sounds.

That bassline though....

------------------
:mayonesa:
brb is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2015, 11:21 AM   #3
nxdxcx
Minor Glitch
nxdxcx is a glorious beacon of lightnxdxcx is a glorious beacon of lightnxdxcx is a glorious beacon of lightnxdxcx is a glorious beacon of lightnxdxcx is a glorious beacon of lightnxdxcx is a glorious beacon of light
OKC, USA
MC Status: 510

Quote:
Originally Posted by brb View Post
Such a complex bassline! Seriously the way you play that slightly sharp G is phenomenal. And the variation at 3 minutes... I nearly shat. Bravo!

The production is pretty good to be fair, and I like the techy riffs and their sounds.

That bassline though....
Ah so trolls to have nice things to say every once in a while

I almost took you serious for a second until I realized the last 2 tracks you posted on here are some mashup from some 60's bullshit and a track that sounds like you stole it straight out of a 1970s arcade game. Haha I do appreciate the feedback and your time in listening, however. :badger:

------------------
nxdxcx is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2015, 03:23 PM   #4
brb
IDMf Artist
brb is a savage MCbrb is a savage MCbrb is a savage MCbrb is a savage MCbrb is a savage MCbrb is a savage MCbrb is a savage MCbrb is a savage MCbrb is a savage MCbrb is a savage MCbrb is a savage MC
The Wrong Side Of History
MC Status: 69889369

Thank goodness you didn't take me seriously or you might have gotten upset.

Advertisements

------------------
:mayonesa:
brb is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote