BB64 - Come to the Dark Side - Page 3
You are Unregistered, please register to gain Full access.    
Advertisements

Beat Battles A dedicated area to discuss Beat Battle contests

Old 01-10-2017, 03:57 PM   #41
Neuralsphere
Knob Twiddler
Neuralsphere has a reputation beyond reputeNeuralsphere has a reputation beyond reputeNeuralsphere has a reputation beyond reputeNeuralsphere has a reputation beyond reputeNeuralsphere has a reputation beyond reputeNeuralsphere has a reputation beyond reputeNeuralsphere has a reputation beyond reputeNeuralsphere has a reputation beyond reputeNeuralsphere has a reputation beyond reputeNeuralsphere has a reputation beyond reputeNeuralsphere has a reputation beyond repute
Midlands
MC Status: 9110
Re: BB64 - Come to the Dark Side

My vote is also going to OB, Swanky Seal Hop was pretty creative and moody. Thanks to everyone who participated, not sure where this puts us though in terms of the next BB... I vote for anyone to set up the next one, clashing will happen whenever it starts or finishes.. So long as we get one week to write a tune and the next week to review and create the next BB that's all that matters

Advertisements

------------------
Soundcloud|You Tube|How Do Music|Broken Beats (D&B Comp)|BB64
JOIN LE CHAT: >How Do Music< >IDMf<WARNING! DO NOT FEED THE TROLLS

Neuralsphere is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Thanks to Neuralsphere
I/O_Madness (01-10-2017)
Old 02-10-2017, 12:06 AM   #42
brb
Commie SJW
brb is a savage MCbrb is a savage MCbrb is a savage MCbrb is a savage MCbrb is a savage MCbrb is a savage MCbrb is a savage MCbrb is a savage MCbrb is a savage MCbrb is a savage MCbrb is a savage MC
The Wrong Side Of History
MC Status: 69882669

Oatbag:
Love the swanky lazy shonky glitch hop. Maybe a little too loose in places, not quite my cup of tea, but I appreciate the effort and dedication.

Neural:
Too much Vader, too many lulz, mix too loud - BUT it's awesome. The real good stuff is when you mix CM and DV together - I wish you'd started with that and gone for a more minimal lulz approach and this would be a shoe-in.

IO:
I wish you'd bashed those two tracks together somehow. Both very much my cup of tea with the d-techy and lofi vibes, but lacking in development/elaboration. One key change away from perfection, perhaps.

lebeux:
Nice dubs. It does need a mix as you say, but as raw as it is, it's still pretty fucking sweet. Some slightly generic short cuts and clichés present, but bags of potential here.

Really tough to decide. Not sure if my vote even still counts, but... Aaaaagh, Neural. No, lebeux. Definitely lebeux. Or Neural.

Result of coin toss:
Heads = Neuralsphere

------------------
brb is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2017, 01:01 AM   #43
I/O_Madness
Criminal Mastermind
I/O_Madness is a savage MCI/O_Madness is a savage MCI/O_Madness is a savage MCI/O_Madness is a savage MCI/O_Madness is a savage MCI/O_Madness is a savage MCI/O_Madness is a savage MCI/O_Madness is a savage MCI/O_Madness is a savage MCI/O_Madness is a savage MCI/O_Madness is a savage MC
Wyoming
MC Status: 11474554

brb - Nice weird sounds, dig it. love the seals
neural - very cool, love the dnb and the cookie monster
oatbag - cool beats. like the seal at the beginning. What a magnicifent sound.
lebeux - like the atmospheric dubby beats. cool pads in the background. very good sir.

All the tracks I liked. I think it would come down to Neural or Lebeux...

annnnnnd my vote is going to NEURAL!!!

------------------
Music please - Unregistered needs to get in the CHATROOM!!!
music by I/O_Madness --- facebook
CHECK OUT THE LATEST BEAT BATTLE!!

I/O_Madness
I/O_Madness is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Thanks to I/O_Madness
lebeux (02-10-2017)
Old 07-10-2017, 12:43 PM   #44
lebeux
IDMf Artist
lebeux is a savage MClebeux is a savage MClebeux is a savage MClebeux is a savage MClebeux is a savage MClebeux is a savage MClebeux is a savage MClebeux is a savage MClebeux is a savage MClebeux is a savage MClebeux is a savage MC
Madrid
MC Status: 59127276

So um, what happens next?
lebeux is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2017, 06:32 PM   #45
MFXxx
IDMf Supporter
MFXxx is a savage MCMFXxx is a savage MCMFXxx is a savage MCMFXxx is a savage MCMFXxx is a savage MCMFXxx is a savage MCMFXxx is a savage MCMFXxx is a savage MCMFXxx is a savage MCMFXxx is a savage MCMFXxx is a savage MC
My own little world
MC Status: 1834827

Ok cards on table. Whats the fucks going on guys, the BB's must not die!!!

Failing anything appearing, I suggest BB65 this Thursday to bring everything back on track!

I know there's been a lot of side projects with the official and unofficial releases, but to me, Im passionate about keeping these BBs alive! Personally I wouldnt be here without them and yes I have neglected them over the summer and just as guilty!

Someone smack someone round the head and get their shit together, failing that Ill post one Thursday eve...

Footnote. ... I miss my Maschine!

------------------
MFXxx is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2017, 01:18 AM   #46
brb
Commie SJW
brb is a savage MCbrb is a savage MCbrb is a savage MCbrb is a savage MCbrb is a savage MCbrb is a savage MCbrb is a savage MCbrb is a savage MCbrb is a savage MCbrb is a savage MCbrb is a savage MC
The Wrong Side Of History
MC Status: 69882669

By my count, Neural won, so I blame him! ..And ultimately myself. Everything was running smoothly until I got involved.

------------------
brb is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Thanks to brb
A.M (10-10-2017)
Old 10-10-2017, 05:20 AM   #47
I/O_Madness
Criminal Mastermind
I/O_Madness is a savage MCI/O_Madness is a savage MCI/O_Madness is a savage MCI/O_Madness is a savage MCI/O_Madness is a savage MCI/O_Madness is a savage MCI/O_Madness is a savage MCI/O_Madness is a savage MCI/O_Madness is a savage MCI/O_Madness is a savage MCI/O_Madness is a savage MC
Wyoming

I'd be down to try my hand at hosting a battle, but if I don't get it arranged someone else should just post one.

------------------

I/O_Madness
Old 10-10-2017, 09:57 AM   #48
I/O_Madness
Criminal Mastermind
Wyoming

BB65 IS UP!!

link-->[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click here to register]

Advertisements

------------------

I/O_Madness