[Techno]Can't stop...
You are Unregistered, please register to gain Full access.    
Advertisements

Your Music

IDMf Netlabel

The Studio

Community Center

Music By Genre

Groups

Old 01-11-2017, 05:07 PM   #1
MFXxx
MFXxx is a savage MCMFXxx is a savage MCMFXxx is a savage MCMFXxx is a savage MCMFXxx is a savage MCMFXxx is a savage MCMFXxx is a savage MCMFXxx is a savage MCMFXxx is a savage MCMFXxx is a savage MCMFXxx is a savage MC
My own little world
MC Status: 1814427
[Techno]Can't stop...

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click here to register]

Advertisements

------------------
...from the adventures of IDM Forum collaborations and community projects.

Press the Panda...you know you want to!!!
MFXxx is online now   Thanks Reply With Quote
Rate this track - [Techno]Can't stop....
Old 01-19-2017, 12:01 AM   #2
brb
Libertard Demagogue
brb is a savage MCbrb is a savage MCbrb is a savage MCbrb is a savage MCbrb is a savage MCbrb is a savage MCbrb is a savage MCbrb is a savage MCbrb is a savage MCbrb is a savage MCbrb is a savage MC
The European Union
MC Status: 69859819
Re: [Techno]Can't stop...

Good 90s style intelligent techno. The mix seems a little flat in my headphones, maybe it needs more BASS. I think the structure might be a bit too focussed on kickless parts for techno dancing too (though towards the end it makes more sense).

I like the subtly evolving loops, I wish they'd arrived earlier!

So is this an open competition or is it all over now?

------------------
brb is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2017, 12:17 AM   #3
MFXxx
MFXxx is a savage MCMFXxx is a savage MCMFXxx is a savage MCMFXxx is a savage MCMFXxx is a savage MCMFXxx is a savage MCMFXxx is a savage MCMFXxx is a savage MCMFXxx is a savage MCMFXxx is a savage MCMFXxx is a savage MC
My own little world
MC Status: 1814427
Re: [Techno]Can't stop...

Quote:
Originally Posted by brb View Post
Good 90s style intelligent techno. The mix seems a little flat in my headphones, maybe it needs more BASS. I think the structure might be a bit too focussed on kickless parts for techno dancing too (though towards the end it makes more sense).

I like the subtly evolving loops, I wish they'd arrived earlier!

So is this an open competition or is it all over now?
Open to all. New one on Friday, every two weeks.

Thanks for taking the time to feedback brb. Yep my head is very nineties techno tbh, what I like. I actually stopped this on the submission and realised the final master as been eq'q too much so the bass is very light. Easy to solve.

I am close to stripping parts back and focusing on using more of the latter part of the tracks grooves to build a stronger track using different synth and sound sources. The Beat battles are about using only whats provided. Im all for subtle evolving loops and there's some potential elements in that second part I really want to work on. There's a couple of BB tracks I want to reboot and bring newer more polished elements to elevate the sound of the tracks. 2017 project of vision....

Advertisements

------------------
...from the adventures of IDM Forum collaborations and community projects.

Press the Panda...you know you want to!!!
MFXxx is online now   Thanks Reply With Quote