[Trap/Future Bass] Ariana Grande - Into You (SyMTiK Remix)
You are Unregistered, please register to gain Full access.    
Advertisements

Old 01-09-2017, 11:22 PM   #1
_Mystik_
Your Secret Admirer
_Mystik_ is a savage MC_Mystik_ is a savage MC_Mystik_ is a savage MC_Mystik_ is a savage MC_Mystik_ is a savage MC_Mystik_ is a savage MC_Mystik_ is a savage MC_Mystik_ is a savage MC_Mystik_ is a savage MC_Mystik_ is a savage MC_Mystik_ is a savage MC
Rhode Island
MC Status: 10810
[Trap/Future Bass] Ariana Grande - Into You (SyMTiK Remix)

Hey all this was a remix i started a while ago that isnt yet finished that i started working on again, let me know what you guys think and if i should finish it thx <3

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click here to register]

Advertisements

------------------
SyMTiK
(~^.^)~ (~^.^)~ (~^.^)~ (~^.^)~ (~^.^)~(~^.^) ~
Berklee College of Music '21

_Mystik_ is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Rate this track - [Trap/Future Bass] Ariana Grande - Into You (SyMTiK Remix).
Old 01-11-2017, 06:12 AM   #2
White Noise
Deep Underground
White Noise is a savage MCWhite Noise is a savage MCWhite Noise is a savage MCWhite Noise is a savage MCWhite Noise is a savage MCWhite Noise is a savage MCWhite Noise is a savage MCWhite Noise is a savage MCWhite Noise is a savage MCWhite Noise is a savage MCWhite Noise is a savage MC
California
MC Status: 16710
Re: [Trap/Future Bass] Ariana Grande - Into You (SyMTiK Remix)

I liked what you had here (especially the end of that first build), I can't tell if you should finish it because I don't know what else you might be working on, but if it's nagging at you, just wrap it up so you don't have to worry about it.

------------------
Also, check this out.

White Noise is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2017, 04:56 PM   #3
Sonar
Analog Lurker
Sonar is a glorious beacon of lightSonar is a glorious beacon of lightSonar is a glorious beacon of lightSonar is a glorious beacon of lightSonar is a glorious beacon of lightSonar is a glorious beacon of light
MC Status: 510

Nice start, I really like it. I'd suggest making the drop on 1:21 a little longer to build up anticipation (not sure how it will work in a full track though). Hope you finish a full-length piece.

Last edited by Sonar; 01-13-2017 at 05:02 PM..
Sonar is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2017, 07:18 PM   #4
thanatos
Master of the LFO
thanatos is a savage MCthanatos is a savage MCthanatos is a savage MCthanatos is a savage MCthanatos is a savage MCthanatos is a savage MCthanatos is a savage MCthanatos is a savage MCthanatos is a savage MCthanatos is a savage MCthanatos is a savage MC
MC Status: 733286

it's great as it is but it sound a bit to much like your generic uplifting trap track

------------------
thanatos is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2017, 12:29 AM   #5
Beid
Microknight
Beid is currently spamming hard
MC Status: 10

The pad that starts the track was the music in unreal tournament.

Advertisements

Beid is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote