[Synthy Trip Hop?] - Patient Zero - Ready When You Are
You are Unregistered, please register to gain Full access.    
Advertisements

Listening Booth YOUR MUSIC ONLY. Don't post music from your label or DJ night. No podcasts or radio shows, just individual tracks. Give some feedback, get some in return. Please follow the title format: [Genre] Artist - Title

Old 08-01-2017, 09:01 AM   #1
SpTk
Radial Developer
SpTk is a savage MCSpTk is a savage MCSpTk is a savage MCSpTk is a savage MCSpTk is a savage MCSpTk is a savage MCSpTk is a savage MCSpTk is a savage MCSpTk is a savage MCSpTk is a savage MCSpTk is a savage MC
MC Status: 230919
[Synthy Trip Hop?] - Patient Zero - Ready When You Are

I've been sitting on this for a while, but I'm not sure why. Finally stuck it up.

Comments, criticisms etc.

Enjoy

Advertisements

------------------
SpTk is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Rate this track - [Synthy Trip Hop?] - Patient Zero - Ready When You Are.
Old 08-01-2017, 04:36 PM   #2
Roo Stercogburn
IDMf SupporterIDMf ArtistAdministrator
Roo Stercogburn is a savage MCRoo Stercogburn is a savage MCRoo Stercogburn is a savage MCRoo Stercogburn is a savage MCRoo Stercogburn is a savage MCRoo Stercogburn is a savage MCRoo Stercogburn is a savage MCRoo Stercogburn is a savage MCRoo Stercogburn is a savage MCRoo Stercogburn is a savage MCRoo Stercogburn is a savage MC
On horseback
MC Status: 42387799
Thanked 5,076 Times in 3,311 Posts
Re: [Synthy Trip Hop?] - Patient Zero - Ready When You Are

Love the little resonance squidges. Good structure, this actually goes somewhere and nicely builds up to the end. Only complaint is that the main arp sounds a little harsh.

Listened 3 times through because I just liked it. Good work

------------------
Roo Stercogburn is online now   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2017, 02:59 PM   #3
SpTk
Radial Developer
SpTk is a savage MCSpTk is a savage MCSpTk is a savage MCSpTk is a savage MCSpTk is a savage MCSpTk is a savage MCSpTk is a savage MCSpTk is a savage MCSpTk is a savage MCSpTk is a savage MCSpTk is a savage MC

Cool man cheers. I try to keep my structure moving these days a lot more than I used to. Can't say I'd noticed any harshness on any of the speakers I listened on, but I'll another listen.

Cheers.

------------------
Old 10-01-2017, 02:06 AM   #4
relic
IDMf SupporterModerator
relic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MC
The AK Rowdy Rowdy
MC Status: 8538530
Thanked 6,952 Times in 4,946 Posts

Wow. Nicely done. Love the long build up. The low end sits very nicely on my end. That reese bass is the tits. And the jungle feel to the climax is spot on. This would be a great intro song to a DJ set.

------------------
relic is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2017, 07:27 AM   #5
AetherSound
Granular Poster
AetherSound is just really niceAetherSound is just really niceAetherSound is just really niceAetherSound is just really nice
boulder, colorado
MC Status: 360

the arp sounds great, the whole song really
AetherSound is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2017, 07:13 PM   #6
SpTk
Radial Developer

Quote:
Originally Posted by relic View Post
Wow. Nicely done. Love the long build up. The low end sits very nicely on my end. That reese bass is the tits. And the jungle feel to the climax is spot on. This would be a great intro song to a DJ set.
Cheers man

I'd never thought of that last bit as having a jungle vibe, but I see what you mean. Always nice to have another perspective

------------------
Old 10-01-2017, 07:14 PM   #7
SpTk
Radial Developer

Quote:
Originally Posted by AetherSound View Post
the arp sounds great, the whole song really
Cheers dude. That sound is a korg minilogue, in fact all the synths are I think.

------------------
Old 17-01-2017, 02:23 AM   #8
nilrem
Microknight
nilrem has much to be proud ofnilrem has much to be proud ofnilrem has much to be proud ofnilrem has much to be proud ofnilrem has much to be proud ofnilrem has much to be proud ofnilrem has much to be proud ofnilrem has much to be proud of
MC Status: 1024

Really dug this. Love the slow build up. The first part is very meditative. Lot's of cool creative touches in here. Love the little transition at around 2:27. Nice contrast when the bass comes in around 2:40. I dug the military style beat, but my ears were yearning for a beat. :-)

Advertisements

------------------
nilrem is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote