Mastering project
You are Unregistered, please register to gain Full access.    
Advertisements

Services Offer & Request services from forum members. Please read the rules before posting! Minimum 200 posts before posting threads, 100 posts before replying.

Old 17-12-2013, 02:22 PM   #1
daffymaestro
Soundwave Mangler
daffymaestro is a savage MCdaffymaestro is a savage MCdaffymaestro is a savage MCdaffymaestro is a savage MCdaffymaestro is a savage MCdaffymaestro is a savage MCdaffymaestro is a savage MCdaffymaestro is a savage MCdaffymaestro is a savage MCdaffymaestro is a savage MCdaffymaestro is a savage MC
MC Status: 11250
Mastering project

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click here to register]

My project is to provide a a good service to any artist at an affordable rate - *this is not my career*

I do my own mastering and i couldn't afford a mastering engineer for every individual track i released so i had to rely on my taste of music. So this is a project i started to get real jobs with much responsibility to provide a good service to a customer so that i could learn and succeed.

If you are not satisfied i will return the funds with no questions asked. But i will ask for a feedback.

Advertisements

------------------
daffymaestro is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 25-07-2014, 11:44 PM   #2
Obsidian Boy
Regular Freak
Obsidian Boy will become famous soon enough
MC Status: 60
Re: Mastering project

Cool thanks might ask for your help with my tracks. Thanks

Advertisements

Obsidian Boy is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote