Am I *good* yet?
You are Unregistered, please register to gain Full access.    
Advertisements

Listening Booth YOUR MUSIC ONLY. Don't post music from your label or DJ night. No podcasts or radio shows, just individual tracks. Give some feedback, get some in return. Please follow the title format: [Genre] Artist - Title

Old 24-07-2013, 05:47 AM   #1
Sky Swallower
Knob Twiddler
Sky Swallower has a reputation beyond reputeSky Swallower has a reputation beyond reputeSky Swallower has a reputation beyond reputeSky Swallower has a reputation beyond reputeSky Swallower has a reputation beyond reputeSky Swallower has a reputation beyond reputeSky Swallower has a reputation beyond reputeSky Swallower has a reputation beyond reputeSky Swallower has a reputation beyond reputeSky Swallower has a reputation beyond reputeSky Swallower has a reputation beyond repute
MC Status: 3910
Am I *good* yet?

Stupid question, but I want to know if I'm putting a weird spin on something normal or just making something balls out weird unintentionally

Advertisements

Sky Swallower is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Rate this track - Am I *good* yet?.
Old 24-07-2013, 05:54 AM   #2
Neal Rame
Knob Twiddler
Neal Rame has a reputation beyond reputeNeal Rame has a reputation beyond reputeNeal Rame has a reputation beyond reputeNeal Rame has a reputation beyond reputeNeal Rame has a reputation beyond reputeNeal Rame has a reputation beyond reputeNeal Rame has a reputation beyond reputeNeal Rame has a reputation beyond reputeNeal Rame has a reputation beyond reputeNeal Rame has a reputation beyond reputeNeal Rame has a reputation beyond repute
in the SoA clubhouse
MC Status: 2360
Re: Am I *good* yet?

Hehe, this sounds like some cool videogame soundtrack. The synths complement each other in a great way and the transitions are pretty nice, that last filter cutoff/drop is very good to my ears too. Atm listening this on my headphones so can't really say anything about the mix overall, but it appears you know what you're doing. Don't think I'd change anything in the track if I was going for the retro-videogame sound.
Neal Rame is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Currently Listening To: this
Old 24-07-2013, 08:51 AM   #3
Opium
Microknight
Opium has much to be proud ofOpium has much to be proud ofOpium has much to be proud ofOpium has much to be proud ofOpium has much to be proud ofOpium has much to be proud ofOpium has much to be proud ofOpium has much to be proud ofOpium has much to be proud of
Strasbourg, France
MC Status: 1210
Re: Am I *good* yet?

The beginning is pretty cool. But I think that you should rework a bit the arpegiatted synthesizer to make it sound more analogic. When the third one comes, it turns a bit strange, and when the fourth arrives, I think there should be more panning, to distinguish the different sounds. The drop at the end is really cool, you should just add an uplifter and it could be awesome

Advertisements

------------------
Opium is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote