The sight of a Nose Ring Makes Me Shiver with Revulsion. Anyone else feel this way? - Page 2
You are Unregistered, please register to gain Full access.    
Advertisements

The Side Room Off topic chat about pretty much anything other than music. Try to be respectful. Strong debate is welcomed, insults and trolling are not. This area is for over 18's only and may occasionally contain NSFW material, although it's not encouraged.

Old 18-02-2017, 05:05 AM   #21
Taaz
Radial Developer
Taaz is a savage MCTaaz is a savage MCTaaz is a savage MCTaaz is a savage MCTaaz is a savage MCTaaz is a savage MCTaaz is a savage MCTaaz is a savage MCTaaz is a savage MCTaaz is a savage MCTaaz is a savage MC
North Dakota Eh
MC Status: 26008
Re: The sight of a Nose Ring Makes Me Shiver with Revulsion. Anyone else feel this wa

Quote:
Originally Posted by D42K732202 View Post
i think i know what are you talking about, you feel that clicks when swallowing saliva or chewing right ?
do you have "not right" feeling like something is touching your eardrum ?
yea, always get them clicks and that "not right" feeling too, ear buds are notorious for it to the point I can't use them any longer than a few minutes

Advertisements

------------------
Taaz is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 18-02-2017, 10:57 AM   #22
liquid_air
IDMf Supporter
liquid_air is a savage MCliquid_air is a savage MCliquid_air is a savage MCliquid_air is a savage MCliquid_air is a savage MCliquid_air is a savage MCliquid_air is a savage MCliquid_air is a savage MCliquid_air is a savage MCliquid_air is a savage MCliquid_air is a savage MC
Corny
MC Status: 52310
Thanked 1,046 Times in 771 Posts
Re: The sight of a Nose Ring Makes Me Shiver with Revulsion. Anyone else feel this wa

As long as it is tastefully done, I don't see anything wrong with it.
Code:
Content visible to registered users only.
Perhaps, try to ensure you can keep your food in?
Code:
Content visible to registered users only.

------------------
Techno starts with a capital 'T', as in TB-303 and TR-808.

liquid_air is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 18-02-2017, 12:15 PM   #23
Nystagmus
Savage Mad Cunt
Nystagmus is a savage MCNystagmus is a savage MCNystagmus is a savage MCNystagmus is a savage MCNystagmus is a savage MCNystagmus is a savage MCNystagmus is a savage MCNystagmus is a savage MCNystagmus is a savage MCNystagmus is a savage MCNystagmus is a savage MC
Planet Earth; 2017 AD.
MC Status: 65460
Thanked 1,309 Times in 987 Posts

This is what the ignore list is for.

------------------
Mutually-Assured Survival is preferred.

Be a false negative of yourself !
Nystagmus is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Thanks to Nystagmus
deadmau7 (18-02-2017)
Old 23-02-2017, 07:28 AM   #24
Kaiuna
Granular Poster
Kaiuna has much to be proud ofKaiuna has much to be proud ofKaiuna has much to be proud ofKaiuna has much to be proud ofKaiuna has much to be proud ofKaiuna has much to be proud ofKaiuna has much to be proud ofKaiuna has much to be proud ofKaiuna has much to be proud ofKaiuna has much to be proud of
B.C.
MC Status: 1387

Quote:
Originally Posted by Preternature View Post
All I see when I see a girl (or a guy for that matter) wearing one in the centre/center of her/his nose, is the immense imagined pain, of putting a hole through the most sensitive part of my nose, and I just want to turn away quickly, whenever I see one...

...whenever I see a nose ring, placed right through the centre of anyone's nose, I just want to turn away, put my hand over my poor nose and say "nooooo way. No way. Nooooo way!!!!".
If it's any consolation, the septum was the least painful piercing I've ever had. I'm not sure whether the piercer was just amazing at his craft or what. It even hurt less than getting my ear lobes done.

...stretching it down a few gauges is what really hurt.
Kaiuna is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Thanks to Kaiuna
relic (23-02-2017)
Old 25-02-2017, 07:20 PM   #25
D42K732202
IDMf Supporter
D42K732202 has a reputation beyond reputeD42K732202 has a reputation beyond reputeD42K732202 has a reputation beyond reputeD42K732202 has a reputation beyond reputeD42K732202 has a reputation beyond reputeD42K732202 has a reputation beyond reputeD42K732202 has a reputation beyond reputeD42K732202 has a reputation beyond reputeD42K732202 has a reputation beyond reputeD42K732202 has a reputation beyond reputeD42K732202 has a reputation beyond repute
My hell
MC Status: 8610

i got hardened tumor like things under skin in my lips after snake bites is it ok to repierce them ?

------------------
sent from another world
D42K732202 is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 25-02-2017, 07:30 PM   #26
totes antenna
TOO on fleek
totes antenna has a reputation beyond reputetotes antenna has a reputation beyond reputetotes antenna has a reputation beyond reputetotes antenna has a reputation beyond reputetotes antenna has a reputation beyond reputetotes antenna has a reputation beyond reputetotes antenna has a reputation beyond reputetotes antenna has a reputation beyond reputetotes antenna has a reputation beyond reputetotes antenna has a reputation beyond reputetotes antenna has a reputation beyond repute
Skyway Patrol
MC Status: 9860

Quote:
i got hardened tumor like things under skin in my lips after snake bites is it ok to repierce them ?
did you have an infection and then took them out to heal shut? not in the same spot
totes antenna is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 25-02-2017, 07:42 PM   #27
D42K732202
IDMf Supporter
D42K732202 has a reputation beyond reputeD42K732202 has a reputation beyond reputeD42K732202 has a reputation beyond reputeD42K732202 has a reputation beyond reputeD42K732202 has a reputation beyond reputeD42K732202 has a reputation beyond reputeD42K732202 has a reputation beyond reputeD42K732202 has a reputation beyond reputeD42K732202 has a reputation beyond reputeD42K732202 has a reputation beyond reputeD42K732202 has a reputation beyond repute
My hell
MC Status: 8610

Quote:
Originally Posted by totes antenna View Post
did you have an infection and then took them out to heal shut? not in the same spot
forever ?..
it was a year ago, i got snakebites could not get them healed, they were surgical grade steel ones not 1-2$ crap, removed them they left tumors but it disappeared after a month then i pierced second time at different spots and they are around for a year if not more ?

------------------
sent from another world
D42K732202 is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 25-02-2017, 08:27 PM   #28
relic
IDMf SupporterModerator
relic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MC
The AK Rowdy Rowdy
MC Status: 8541130
Thanked 7,004 Times in 4,977 Posts

Quote:
forever ?..
it was a year ago, i got snakebites could not get them healed, they were surgical grade steel ones not 1-2$ crap, removed them they left tumors but it disappeared after a month then i pierced second time at different spots and they are around for a year if not more ?
It could just be scar tissue as well. That being the case I wouldn't repierce scar tissue. I tore one of my lobe piercings internally and have a hard spot of scar tissue. My piercer told me that the scar tissue is actually weaker than regular tissue despite its often being harder. I guess it is because the scar tissue has no give.

I'd go to someone who really knows what they are doing and ask. I'm not 100% on the not piercing scar tissue, but I know that my piercer used a surgical punch to remove some scar tissue from his wife's lobes before she got them pierced and stretched again.

Last edited by relic; 25-02-2017 at 08:38 PM..
relic is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 25-02-2017, 09:01 PM   #29
lolirl
Administrator
lolirl is a savage MClolirl is a savage MClolirl is a savage MClolirl is a savage MClolirl is a savage MClolirl is a savage MClolirl is a savage MClolirl is a savage MClolirl is a savage MClolirl is a savage MClolirl is a savage MC
MC Status: 744031441
Thanked 7,280 Times in 4,524 Posts

Do not judge.
My preference is not in favour of anything 'look at me' unless it's on stage.
But those people will not be told and it's their decision.
Much love for them having more balls than I did in transofroming thier bodies if that's what they want to do.
I can thin of msny other things it's easier to hate on.
They're usually young. As long as their not misguided who the fuck am I to tell them they can't punch a hole in their face and [retend they have something in common with some tribe or whatever the fuck kick they get out of it.
Live and let live, if you don't like it so what?

------------------
lolirl is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 25-02-2017, 10:04 PM   #30
totes antenna
TOO on fleek
totes antenna has a reputation beyond reputetotes antenna has a reputation beyond reputetotes antenna has a reputation beyond reputetotes antenna has a reputation beyond reputetotes antenna has a reputation beyond reputetotes antenna has a reputation beyond reputetotes antenna has a reputation beyond reputetotes antenna has a reputation beyond reputetotes antenna has a reputation beyond reputetotes antenna has a reputation beyond reputetotes antenna has a reputation beyond repute
Skyway Patrol
MC Status: 9860

Quote:
forever ?..
get a new mouth:notafinga:

Advertisements

totes antenna is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote