Post a recent pic of yourself - Page 673
You are Unregistered, please register to gain Full access.    
Advertisements

The Side Room Off topic chat about pretty much anything other than music. Try to be respectful. Strong debate is welcomed, insults and trolling are not. This area is for over 18's only and may occasionally contain NSFW material, although it's not encouraged.

Old 17-11-2017, 08:04 PM   #13441
A.M
IDMf SupporterIDMf Artist
A.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MC
MC Status: 183860
Thanked 3,677 Times in 2,739 Posts
Re: Post a recent pic of yourself

Quote:
Originally Posted by Automageddon View Post
Marnhull.
Chocolate Box country..the kind of place they shoot period T.V shows and movies. Some lovely properties out that way..with a lovely price tag, no doubt.

Advertisements

------------------
A.M is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 17-11-2017, 08:34 PM   #13442
Automageddon
IDMf ArtistModerator
Automageddon is a savage MCAutomageddon is a savage MCAutomageddon is a savage MCAutomageddon is a savage MCAutomageddon is a savage MCAutomageddon is a savage MCAutomageddon is a savage MCAutomageddon is a savage MCAutomageddon is a savage MCAutomageddon is a savage MCAutomageddon is a savage MC
Less kids, more synths.
MC Status: 269464808
Thanked 2,824 Times in 1,871 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by A.M View Post
Chocolate Box country..the kind of place they shoot period T.V shows and movies. Some lovely properties out that way..with a lovely price tag, no doubt.

It is a lovely area, we were there on a small cottage area. Too bad Marnhull is bit meh.

------------------
Automageddon is online now   Thanks Reply With Quote
Thanks to Automageddon
A.M (17-11-2017)
Old 17-11-2017, 11:39 PM   #13443
Numerical
IDMf Artist
Numerical is a savage MCNumerical is a savage MCNumerical is a savage MCNumerical is a savage MCNumerical is a savage MCNumerical is a savage MCNumerical is a savage MCNumerical is a savage MCNumerical is a savage MCNumerical is a savage MCNumerical is a savage MC
Austin
MC Status: 45943731
Thanked 5,711 Times in 3,598 Posts

Kinda got my studio up and going...
Code:
Content visible to registered users only.
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1KNO...ew?usp=sharing

------------------
brumski
Numerical is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 17-11-2017, 11:59 PM   #13444
A.M
A.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Numerical View Post
Kinda got my studio up and going...
Code:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1KNO...ew?usp=sharing

------------------
Old 18-11-2017, 07:56 AM   #13445
envelope3
IDMf Supporter
envelope3 has a reputation beyond reputeenvelope3 has a reputation beyond reputeenvelope3 has a reputation beyond reputeenvelope3 has a reputation beyond reputeenvelope3 has a reputation beyond reputeenvelope3 has a reputation beyond reputeenvelope3 has a reputation beyond reputeenvelope3 has a reputation beyond reputeenvelope3 has a reputation beyond reputeenvelope3 has a reputation beyond reputeenvelope3 has a reputation beyond repute
ottawa
MC Status: 9410

So last January I got stranded in California having lost my passport. Figured out my only option to get home relatively on time was crossing by land. By the time I got to Seattle I figured I needed some comfort and booked this very nice hotel that had sort of an Arabian kinda theme. Found these robes in the closet.

You're welcome

Code:
envelope3 is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 18-11-2017, 08:36 AM   #13446
TheStumps
Knob Twiddler
TheStumps has a reputation beyond reputeTheStumps has a reputation beyond reputeTheStumps has a reputation beyond reputeTheStumps has a reputation beyond reputeTheStumps has a reputation beyond reputeTheStumps has a reputation beyond reputeTheStumps has a reputation beyond reputeTheStumps has a reputation beyond reputeTheStumps has a reputation beyond reputeTheStumps has a reputation beyond reputeTheStumps has a reputation beyond repute
Alaska
MC Status: 7110

Quote:
Originally Posted by envelope3 View Post
So last January I got stranded in California having lost my passport. Figured out my only option to get home relatively on time was crossing by land. By the time I got to Seattle I figured I needed some comfort and booked this very nice hotel that had sort of an Arabian kinda theme. Found these robes in the closet.

You're welcome
I'm reminded of Bob Fossil from Mighty Boosh!

------------------
You, or anyone else, are free to do anything with the music that I make. I consider all of my productions to be public domain. If someone asks, I will give them the source files and any related sample files if they are needed. Music is a dialogue, not a speech. Any listener must be free to become the speaker at any time for the life of the dialogue to be retained. Let us, then, discuss in tone.
TheStumps is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 18-11-2017, 04:59 PM   #13447
Mizuchi
Savage Mad Cunt
Mizuchi is a savage MCMizuchi is a savage MCMizuchi is a savage MCMizuchi is a savage MCMizuchi is a savage MCMizuchi is a savage MCMizuchi is a savage MCMizuchi is a savage MCMizuchi is a savage MCMizuchi is a savage MCMizuchi is a savage MC
Beertown
MC Status: 2147483647

Quote:

You're welcome

Code:
That's a sexy Tinder profile pic right there

Not even kidding, I'm going to set that one up

------------------
Mizuchi is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 18-11-2017, 06:00 PM   #13448
MFXxx
IDMf Supporter
MFXxx is a savage MCMFXxx is a savage MCMFXxx is a savage MCMFXxx is a savage MCMFXxx is a savage MCMFXxx is a savage MCMFXxx is a savage MCMFXxx is a savage MCMFXxx is a savage MCMFXxx is a savage MCMFXxx is a savage MC
My own little world
MC Status: 1837627

Ah well if you know me well enough on the forums it's pretty easy to connect the dots to my IRL profile and picks. That's my narcissistic methodology.let every other fucker do the work haha x

Sent from my mobile rim!

------------------
MFXxx is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Thanks to MFXxx
A.M (18-11-2017)
Old 18-11-2017, 07:06 PM   #13449
relic
IDMf SupporterModerator
relic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MC
The AK Rowdy Rowdy
MC Status: 8540830
Thanked 6,998 Times in 4,973 Posts

Quote:

You're welcome

Code:
You sexy bastard!

------------------
relic is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Thanks to relic
A.M (18-11-2017)
Old 18-11-2017, 07:13 PM   #13450
relic
IDMf SupporterModerator
relic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MC
The AK Rowdy Rowdy

Its cold and rainy. Ive got the coffee on. Playing Slowdive on the stereo. Ive smoked a bowl. Time to grade!

Code:

------------------
Old 18-11-2017, 07:27 PM   #13451
A.M

Quote:
Originally Posted by relic View Post
Its cold and rainy. Ive got the coffee on. Playing Slowdive on the stereo. Ive smoked a bowl. Time to grade!

Code:
You LUCKY bastard!

------------------
Old 18-11-2017, 07:40 PM   #13452
relic
IDMf SupporterModerator
The AK Rowdy Rowdy

Quote:
You LUCKY bastard!
You fancy grading some essays? I can email them to you

------------------
Old 18-11-2017, 07:42 PM   #13453
A.M

Quote:
Originally Posted by relic View Post
You fancy grading some essays? I can email them to you
Nope..but you could try emailing some weed..that would be a first if it worked.

------------------
Thanks to A.M
I/O_Madness (18-11-2017)
Old 18-11-2017, 08:24 PM   #13454
relic
IDMf SupporterModerator
The AK Rowdy Rowdy

Quote:
Wish I could, man!

------------------
Thanks to relic
A.M (18-11-2017)
Old 18-11-2017, 09:13 PM   #13455
I/O_Madness
Criminal Mastermind
I/O_Madness is a savage MCI/O_Madness is a savage MCI/O_Madness is a savage MCI/O_Madness is a savage MCI/O_Madness is a savage MCI/O_Madness is a savage MCI/O_Madness is a savage MCI/O_Madness is a savage MCI/O_Madness is a savage MCI/O_Madness is a savage MCI/O_Madness is a savage MC
Wyoming
MC Status: 11478454

I knew a guy who ordered weed online through the dark web lol. I guess he ended up getting it and it turned out ok hehe

------------------
Music please - Unregistered needs to get in the CHATROOM!!!
music by I/O_Madness --- facebook
CHECK OUT THE LATEST BEAT BATTLE!!

I/O_Madness
I/O_Madness is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Thanks to I/O_Madness
A.M (18-11-2017)
Old 18-11-2017, 09:36 PM   #13456
TheStumps
Knob Twiddler
TheStumps has a reputation beyond reputeTheStumps has a reputation beyond reputeTheStumps has a reputation beyond reputeTheStumps has a reputation beyond reputeTheStumps has a reputation beyond reputeTheStumps has a reputation beyond reputeTheStumps has a reputation beyond reputeTheStumps has a reputation beyond reputeTheStumps has a reputation beyond reputeTheStumps has a reputation beyond reputeTheStumps has a reputation beyond repute
Alaska
MC Status: 7110

Quote:
3D printed edible cannabis. Google it.

------------------
You, or anyone else, are free to do anything with the music that I make. I consider all of my productions to be public domain. If someone asks, I will give them the source files and any related sample files if they are needed. Music is a dialogue, not a speech. Any listener must be free to become the speaker at any time for the life of the dialogue to be retained. Let us, then, discuss in tone.
TheStumps is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Thanks to TheStumps
A.M (18-11-2017)
Old 18-11-2017, 10:06 PM   #13457
A.M

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheStumps View Post
Umm.the best of both worlds..though it will be a while before we can legally get our hands on anything like that over here.

------------------
Thanks to A.M
TheStumps (19-11-2017)
Old 18-11-2017, 10:26 PM   #13458
relic
IDMf SupporterModerator
The AK Rowdy Rowdy

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheStumps View Post
I can just see me walking into a lab on campus and saying "Eh, ahhhhh...I'd like to 3D print this bag of weed into an edible that I can ship internationally without going to prison?"

------------------
Old 20-11-2017, 04:50 AM   #13459
Vlantis
IDMf Artist
Vlantis is a savage MCVlantis is a savage MCVlantis is a savage MCVlantis is a savage MCVlantis is a savage MCVlantis is a savage MCVlantis is a savage MCVlantis is a savage MCVlantis is a savage MCVlantis is a savage MCVlantis is a savage MC
In the corn.
MC Status: 421871379
Thanked 4,868 Times in 2,815 Posts

^fuck off, spammer!

Here'e the latest drunk pic of me:
Code:
and check out this old chubby pic of me from seven years ago that i dug up on an old hard drive (digging around for some music):

Code:

------------------
Pay-what-you-want albums at bandcamp.
Soundcloud
Facebook
Vlantis is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 20-11-2017, 07:06 AM   #13460
envelope3
IDMf Supporter
envelope3 has a reputation beyond reputeenvelope3 has a reputation beyond reputeenvelope3 has a reputation beyond reputeenvelope3 has a reputation beyond reputeenvelope3 has a reputation beyond reputeenvelope3 has a reputation beyond reputeenvelope3 has a reputation beyond reputeenvelope3 has a reputation beyond reputeenvelope3 has a reputation beyond reputeenvelope3 has a reputation beyond reputeenvelope3 has a reputation beyond repute
ottawa
MC Status: 9410

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mizuchi View Post
That's a sexy Tinder profile pic right there

Not even kidding, I'm going to set that one up
Let me know if you get any dates. I'll send you a mask and the robe I stole from the hotel.

Sent from my SM-G925W8 using Tapatalk

Advertisements

envelope3 is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote