Gauging Interest in Helping Me Mix
You are Unregistered, please register to gain Full access.    
Advertisements

The Studio All discussions relating to sound design, mixing techniques, music theory, composition, and gear.

Old 06-03-2015, 06:04 AM   #1
NaturalDissolve
Knob Twiddler
NaturalDissolve is a splendid one to beholdNaturalDissolve is a splendid one to beholdNaturalDissolve is a splendid one to beholdNaturalDissolve is a splendid one to beholdNaturalDissolve is a splendid one to beholdNaturalDissolve is a splendid one to beholdNaturalDissolve is a splendid one to behold
MC Status: 860
Gauging Interest in Helping Me Mix

Hello Everyone!

I'm trying to see who might be interested in helping me mix. All I would need is feedback on each revision of the mix. I'm going to try to go by the book! I would usually have a professional do it, but I'm dead broke! I could use some feedback on different speakers, and also different opinions! Let me know if you are interested.

Thanks,
naturaldissolve

Advertisements

------------------
NaturalDissolve is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2015, 06:33 AM   #2
Smile_Price
Soundwave Mangler
Smile_Price is a splendid one to beholdSmile_Price is a splendid one to beholdSmile_Price is a splendid one to beholdSmile_Price is a splendid one to beholdSmile_Price is a splendid one to beholdSmile_Price is a splendid one to beholdSmile_Price is a splendid one to beholdSmile_Price is a splendid one to behold
MC Status: 960
Re: Gauging Interest in Helping Me Mix

Hey!

Fancy seeing you here. I can't thank you enough for putting in the effort on this mix.

I hope some of you guys would be willing to help out.

This is Aukopi btw.

My mastering won't be the best anyway since I lost most of the stems and project files due to technical problems.

Last edited by Smile_Price; 06-03-2015 at 05:13 PM..

------------------
Smile_Price is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Thanks to Smile_Price
NaturalDissolve (06-03-2015)
Old 06-03-2015, 09:40 PM   #3
NaturalDissolve
Knob Twiddler
NaturalDissolve is a splendid one to beholdNaturalDissolve is a splendid one to beholdNaturalDissolve is a splendid one to beholdNaturalDissolve is a splendid one to beholdNaturalDissolve is a splendid one to beholdNaturalDissolve is a splendid one to beholdNaturalDissolve is a splendid one to behold
MC Status: 860
Re: Gauging Interest in Helping Me Mix

Thanks for the reply. I'm thinking about maybe logging my journey in this thread. Maybe all the experts here can offer advice and maybe find holes in my process. Would anyone be interested in following a blog on the topic?

The other day I bounced down all my files, so I could separate them from the version with a million vocal takes. Yesterday I downloaded the mix guide PDF from this forum. Today I'm going to double check all the levels were set properly in order to achieve the highest quality possible. It's possible I had some strange settings on each track before I bounced them down. I'm also going to read through the PDF and get an overview of the mix process.

Advertisements

------------------
NaturalDissolve is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote