[:] What happened to my thread about what happened to my thread about my coffee [:] - Page 3
You are Unregistered, please register to gain Full access.    
Advertisements

The Side Room Off topic chat about pretty much anything other than music. Try to be respectful. Strong debate is welcomed, insults and trolling are not. This area is for over 18's only and may occasionally contain NSFW material, although it's not encouraged.

Old 01-02-2016, 08:18 AM   #41
liquid_air
IDMf Supporter
liquid_air is a savage MCliquid_air is a savage MCliquid_air is a savage MCliquid_air is a savage MCliquid_air is a savage MCliquid_air is a savage MCliquid_air is a savage MCliquid_air is a savage MCliquid_air is a savage MCliquid_air is a savage MCliquid_air is a savage MC
Corny
MC Status: 52310
Thanked 1,046 Times in 771 Posts
Re: [:] What happened to my thread about what happened to my thread about my coffee [

Espresso is where it's at. I have a habit of starting the day with four shots of espresso. I stopped topping it off with Red Bull on the way to work a few years back. I don't even get jitters any more. It's troubling. As are the awful headaches I get of I don't get my lot. Coffee is a cruel, yet seductive mistress. I cheat on her with some chai on occasion, but I always come back for more. And she knows. They all come back for more.

Advertisements

------------------
Techno starts with a capital 'T', as in TB-303 and TR-808.

liquid_air is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2016, 09:18 AM   #42
Johnson Academy
IDMf Supporter
Johnson Academy is a savage MCJohnson Academy is a savage MCJohnson Academy is a savage MCJohnson Academy is a savage MCJohnson Academy is a savage MCJohnson Academy is a savage MCJohnson Academy is a savage MCJohnson Academy is a savage MCJohnson Academy is a savage MCJohnson Academy is a savage MCJohnson Academy is a savage MC
Streets of Lojo
MC Status: 13798620
Re: [:] What happened to my thread about what happened to my thread about my coffee [

Quote:
Originally Posted by liquid_air View Post
Espresso is where it's at. I have a habit of starting the day with four shots of espresso. I stopped topping it off with Red Bull on the way to work a few years back. I don't even get jitters any more. It's troubling. As are the awful headaches I get of I don't get my lot. Coffee is a cruel, yet seductive mistress. I cheat on her with some chai on occasion, but I always come back for more. And she knows. They all come back for more.
Are you aware of the issues that large amounts of caffeine may cause you? Are you feeling ok?

------------------
I'm offering free mixing services, PM me if you are interested

Johnson Academy is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Thanks to Johnson Academy
PROton42 (21-03-2017)
Old 11-07-2017, 01:51 PM   #43
Vault O)))
Savage Mad Cunt
Vault O))) is a savage MCVault O))) is a savage MCVault O))) is a savage MCVault O))) is a savage MCVault O))) is a savage MCVault O))) is a savage MCVault O))) is a savage MCVault O))) is a savage MCVault O))) is a savage MCVault O))) is a savage MCVault O))) is a savage MC
MC Status: 41710

Tried to quit this shit, and I lasted about 5 days. It's literally the one poison I can't get out of my life.

Chai is like coffee 2.0, with its own theanine built into it. I honestly can't even tell which of the poisons I like the most. I want all the caffeine :notafinga:bleh
Vault O))) is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2017, 02:38 PM   #44
_nanonoise_
Radial Developer
_nanonoise_ has a brilliant future_nanonoise_ has a brilliant future_nanonoise_ has a brilliant future_nanonoise_ has a brilliant future_nanonoise_ has a brilliant future_nanonoise_ has a brilliant future_nanonoise_ has a brilliant future_nanonoise_ has a brilliant future_nanonoise_ has a brilliant future_nanonoise_ has a brilliant future_nanonoise_ has a brilliant future
MC Status: 1510

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vault O))) View Post
Tried to quit this shit, and I lasted about 5 days. It's literally the one poison I can't get out of my life.

Chai is like coffee 2.0, with its own theanine built into it. I honestly can't even tell which of the poisons I like the most. I want all the caffeine :notafinga:bleh
but you'll live longer (possibly ) http://time.com/4849985/coffee-caffeine-live-longer/
_nanonoise_ is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 13-07-2017, 03:47 AM   #45
Vault O)))
Savage Mad Cunt
Vault O))) is a savage MCVault O))) is a savage MCVault O))) is a savage MCVault O))) is a savage MCVault O))) is a savage MCVault O))) is a savage MCVault O))) is a savage MCVault O))) is a savage MCVault O))) is a savage MCVault O))) is a savage MCVault O))) is a savage MC
MC Status: 41710

I have a theory that people who drink coffee just die a lot slower. I'm still working on the scientific article, just $2.5M short

Advertisements

Vault O))) is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote