What made you laugh today? - Page 136
You are Unregistered, please register to gain Full access.    
Advertisements

The Side Room Off topic chat about pretty much anything other than music. Try to be respectful. Strong debate is welcomed, insults and trolling are not. This area is for over 18's only and may occasionally contain NSFW material, although it's not encouraged.

Old 15-11-2017, 01:08 PM   #2701
Jaded
Total mad cunt
Jaded is a savage MCJaded is a savage MCJaded is a savage MCJaded is a savage MCJaded is a savage MCJaded is a savage MCJaded is a savage MCJaded is a savage MCJaded is a savage MCJaded is a savage MCJaded is a savage MC
MC Status: 6903959
Thanked 3,495 Times in 2,116 Posts
Re: What made you laugh today?

http://bada55.io

Now to convince the team to update the style guide to only use the most leet badass colours.

Advertisements

Jaded is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Thanks to Jaded
deadmau7 (15-11-2017)
Old 16-11-2017, 10:20 PM   #2702
Jaded
Total mad cunt
Jaded is a savage MCJaded is a savage MCJaded is a savage MCJaded is a savage MCJaded is a savage MCJaded is a savage MCJaded is a savage MCJaded is a savage MCJaded is a savage MCJaded is a savage MCJaded is a savage MC

Trump’s gonna let people bring their elephant trophies back from Africa... well I guess only non Muslim elephants...
http://abcnews.go.com/US/trump-admin...ry?id=51178663
Old 16-11-2017, 10:32 PM   #2703
A.M
IDMf SupporterIDMf Artist
A.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MC
MC Status: 185460
Thanked 3,709 Times in 2,762 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaded View Post
Trumpís gonna let people bring their elephant trophies back from Africa... well I guess only non Muslim elephants...
http://abcnews.go.com/US/trump-admin...ry?id=51178663

Well, I guess he has to keep his wealthy supporters happy..it sure as hell has nothing to do with the rest of the "poor Joes" out there, who couldn't afford to go on a safari, even if they wanted to.

Personally I think these "Kill" hunts are sick..no need to murder animals if your not starving or in danger..they could jut a easily knock them out or stun them, as the same hunting skills would be needed..but, no..they have to kill em, don't they!

Sucks man..really, it does.

------------------
A.M is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 17-11-2017, 12:31 AM   #2704
Jaded
Total mad cunt

Quote:
Originally Posted by A.M View Post
Well, I guess he has to keep his wealthy supporters happy..it sure as hell has nothing to do with the rest of the "poor Joes" out there, who couldn't afford to go on a safari, even if they wanted to.

Personally I think these "Kill" hunts are sick..no need to murder animals if your not starving or in danger..they could jut a easily knock them out or stun them, as the same hunting skills would be needed..but, no..they have to kill em, don't they!

Sucks man..really, it does.
Iím opposed to poaching. But Iím fully in support of legal big game hunting. Mainly because I donít want to see those animals go extinct, which is most likely what would happen if they shut the hunting industry down... and also because I support any industry that doesnít harm the environment while generating incomes for Africans.
Old 17-11-2017, 01:53 AM   #2705
Jaded
Total mad cunt

Also, should be pointed out that, on average, hunters are way invested and contribute more to nature conservation efforts than anti-hunters.

Like in the US, if you go to national / state parks and enjoy your time there you should probably thank the hunters for all the dosh they contribute to conserve those spaces...

e.g. just over half of US Department of Fish and Wildlife is funded by hunting...
http://www.untamedscience.com/blog/h...-conservation/
Old 17-11-2017, 01:57 AM   #2706
A.M
A.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MC

Quote:
Iím opposed to poaching. But Iím fully in support of legal big game hunting. Mainly because I donít want to see those animals go extinct, which is most likely what would happen if they shut the hunting industry down... and also because I support any industry that doesnít harm the environment while generating incomes for Africans.
Have to disagree with you on this one, dude..there's other ways they could generate jobs and income for folks in Africa, without it requiring the killing of animals for sport. In the end, it all comes down to the kill..it's all about actually getting to kill something and the buzz that generates. If it wasn't then these hunters would stop killing and stun them instead or use tranquilizer darts on them..they really don't need to kill them at all.

------------------
Old 17-11-2017, 02:00 AM   #2707
A.M

Quote:
Also, should be pointed out that, on average, hunters are way invested and contribute more to nature conservation efforts than anti-hunters.

Like in the US, if you go to national / state parks and enjoy your time there you should probably thank the hunters for all the dosh they contribute to conserve those spaces...

e.g. just over half of US Department of Fish and Wildlife is funded by hunting...
http://www.untamedscience.com/blog/h...-conservation/
..yeah..because if all that wasn't "protected" and just vanished or dried up, they'd have nothing left to hunt down and kill or catch.

------------------
Old 17-11-2017, 03:27 AM   #2708
Jaded
Total mad cunt

Quote:
Have to disagree with you on this one, dude..there's other ways they could generate jobs and income for folks in Africa, without it requiring the killing of animals for sport.
I'd love to see your list of industries which would be viable in Africa and could contribute more to natural conservation that the eco-tourism industry... because, thanks to hunting, populations of many endangered species are on the rise... Funny how when there is money in killing an animal, humans invest in breeding said animals and preserving their habitats.

I mean Jesus man, what do you think would happen to the global cow population if the beef and dairy industries didn't exist?

Quote:
In the end, it all comes down to the kill..it's all about actually getting to kill something and the buzz that generates. If it wasn't then these hunters would stop killing and stun them instead or use tranquilizer darts on them..they really don't need to kill them at all.
Yeah, killing is an important experience that every human should undergo at least once in their lives. Unless said human is totally vegan and has been so since they were weaned off the breast.

Killing something, preparing it and consuming it teaches you a lot about your human nature. Most importantly it teaches you that no matter how good your intentions you are a member of a highly aggressive and violent species. Clearly today most of us prefer denying that reality.

Quote:
..yeah..because if all that wasn't "protected" and just vanished or dried up, they'd have nothing left to hunt down and kill or catch.
Yeah and if it wasn't for the revenue hunters contribute to wilderness conservation said parks wouldn't exist at all. Like you can try and rationalise an illogical position all you like but it doesn't change the fact that hunters are generally more invested and contribute more to land conservation that people who don't hunt #fact.

That's the point: If you go for a walk in a national park in the US, you should say thanks to hunters for providing the means for you to enjoy your walk.
Old 17-11-2017, 03:30 AM   #2709
Jaded
Total mad cunt

Also A.M. I would think exposing an animal to the trauma of multiple hunts where they are repeatedly shot and tranquilised is far less humane than putting them through it once.
Old 17-11-2017, 03:48 AM   #2710
A.M

Quote:
Also A.M. I would think exposing an animal to the trauma of multiple hunts where they are repeatedly shot and tranquilised is far less humane than putting them through it once.

I get what you're saying and I totally understand..but, seriously, I think we'll have to agree to disagree on this subject. We're not talking about humans experiencing killing at least once in their lives..but people paying serious money and traveling around the world in order to kill repeatedly and enjoying it. It's not for food or out of necessity..it's for the sport and the thrill of the hunt and kill. It is what it is.

------------------
Old 17-11-2017, 08:12 AM   #2711
lolirl
Administrator
lolirl is a savage MClolirl is a savage MClolirl is a savage MClolirl is a savage MClolirl is a savage MClolirl is a savage MClolirl is a savage MClolirl is a savage MClolirl is a savage MClolirl is a savage MClolirl is a savage MC
MC Status: 744032091
Thanked 7,293 Times in 4,529 Posts

Do I get to pick any animal and weapon?
I'll take penguin and a ball and chain.
That should wake up my inner animal good and proper and I can feel bigly manly and finally realise who I am.

There's a good argument for never killing anything despite knowing we're capable of extreme violence.
lolirl is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 17-11-2017, 03:17 PM   #2712
Mizuchi
Savage Mad Cunt
Mizuchi is a savage MCMizuchi is a savage MCMizuchi is a savage MCMizuchi is a savage MCMizuchi is a savage MCMizuchi is a savage MCMizuchi is a savage MCMizuchi is a savage MCMizuchi is a savage MCMizuchi is a savage MCMizuchi is a savage MC
Beertown
MC Status: 2147483647

Thinking about recent events in my sexlife be like:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YdXQJS3Yv0Y

------------------
Mizuchi is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 18-11-2017, 02:07 AM   #2713
thom
Savage Mad Cunt
thom is a savage MCthom is a savage MCthom is a savage MCthom is a savage MCthom is a savage MCthom is a savage MCthom is a savage MCthom is a savage MCthom is a savage MCthom is a savage MCthom is a savage MC
Nouvelle Franse
MC Status: 155560
Thanked 3,111 Times in 1,868 Posts

"Navy pilot draws giant dick in the sky... "

https://www.vice.com/en_ca/article/z...-the-sky-vgtrn
He will get a medal for that one.
thom is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 19-11-2017, 09:31 AM   #2714
lolirl
Administrator
lolirl is a savage MClolirl is a savage MClolirl is a savage MClolirl is a savage MClolirl is a savage MClolirl is a savage MClolirl is a savage MClolirl is a savage MClolirl is a savage MClolirl is a savage MClolirl is a savage MC
MC Status: 744032091
Thanked 7,293 Times in 4,529 Posts

My dad is visiting New Zealand, and on one of their stops in a small town they discovered that "the locals like to dress up in Victorian clothes and parade around the streets".

Sounds reasonable.

In one of the pictures i noticed there was a sign in the background. On closer inspection I realised it said "Steampunk" and the penny dropped.

With the help of wiki I enlightened my dad.
lolirl is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 21-11-2017, 02:35 AM   #2715
Jaded
Total mad cunt

Quote:
I get what you're saying and I totally understand..but, seriously, I think we'll have to agree to disagree on this subject. We're not talking about humans experiencing killing at least once in their lives..but people paying serious money and traveling around the world in order to kill repeatedly and enjoying it. It's not for food or out of necessity..it's for the sport and the thrill of the hunt and kill. It is what it is.
You're absolutely right. It would be way better for all of Africa to dig big holes in the ground and extract its resources and send them to Europe / US / China. Far more beneficial than catering to rich cunts who want to pay to conserve the natural wild life so they can kill stuff.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lolirl View Post
There's a good argument for never killing anything despite knowing we're capable of extreme violence.
Yeah you're right: We totally have the capacity to deny our natures. Like just because someone's gay doesn't mean they should fuck dudes... Definitely some sound logic there, as usual...
Old 21-11-2017, 02:35 AM   #2716
Jaded
Total mad cunt

Quote:
Originally Posted by thom View Post
"Navy pilot draws giant dick in the sky... "

https://www.vice.com/en_ca/article/z...-the-sky-vgtrn
He will get a medal for that one.
I just want to know if they also requested a flyby...
Old 21-11-2017, 10:32 PM   #2717
ms_
Biscuits
ms_ is a savage MCms_ is a savage MCms_ is a savage MCms_ is a savage MCms_ is a savage MCms_ is a savage MCms_ is a savage MCms_ is a savage MCms_ is a savage MCms_ is a savage MCms_ is a savage MC
MC Status: 117510
Thanked 2,350 Times in 1,373 Posts

------------------
ms_ is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 22-11-2017, 03:59 PM   #2718
A.M

Quote:
You're absolutely right. It would be way better for all of Africa to dig big holes in the ground and extract its resources and send them to Europe / US / China. Far more beneficial than catering to rich cunts who want to pay to conserve the natural wild life so they can kill stuff.
Now you're talking..that's a great idea! Now, if only we could get Europe / US / China and the rest to actually pull out of Africa, leave it the fuck alone and stop raping the continent for all it's worth, then maybe..just maybe..African people might have a real chance a good standard of living.

------------------
Old 23-11-2017, 12:53 AM   #2719
Jaded
Total mad cunt

Quote:
Now you're talking..that's a great idea! Now, if only we could get Europe / US / China and the rest to actually pull out of Africa, leave it the fuck alone and stop raping the continent for all it's worth, then maybe..just maybe..African people might have a real chance a good standard of living.
Yes, the best way to increase the standard of living is to shut said economy down...

lol

So Donald, do we ban international trade before or after we ban international migration?

Hell, should we just restrict people to travel within their own country or should we drill down to the state/municipality level? I think state/municipality level for sure because it's wrong that you're allowed to go and rape and pillage the pubs in the next town over by giving them money for beer...
Thanks to Jaded
A.M (23-11-2017)
Old 27-11-2017, 04:01 AM   #2720
Jaded
Total mad cunt

Before lunch
--------------------
Receptionist comes to my desk.
I remove my headphones.

Quote:
R: I'm going for lunch can you get the door or phones if you hear them?
* I look uncertainly at my screens, then at my headphones, then at my screens. *
J: Um... sure... If I hear them.
R: Thanks.
J: No worries.
* Put my headphones back in and keep working. *
After Lunch
----------------
Receptionist comes to my desk.
I remove my headphones.

Quote:
R: What happened to minding the phones and the door?
J: What you mean? I did what you asked.
R: Then why was there someone waiting at the door when I got back just now?
J: In the whole time that you were gone, I didn't hear the phone or the door.
The moral of the story: don't make fuzzy requests of logical people.

Advertisements