Can anyone tell me the track ID's
You are Unregistered, please register to gain Full access.    
Advertisements

Track ID's & Tracklistings Post & Request Tracklistings & Track ID's

Old 30-08-2017, 05:19 PM   #1
nani17
IDMf's latest spammer
nani17 is currently spamming hard
MC Status: 10
Can anyone tell me the track ID's

Can you name any of the tracks used in this intro please and thank you

youtu.be/21GQOmbJE9U

Advertisements

nani17 is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2017, 05:55 PM   #2
Flexagon
Regular Freak
Flexagon is a glorious beacon of lightFlexagon is a glorious beacon of lightFlexagon is a glorious beacon of lightFlexagon is a glorious beacon of lightFlexagon is a glorious beacon of lightFlexagon is a glorious beacon of light
MC Status: 510
Re: Can anyone tell me the track ID's

Wow there's a lot late 80's/ early 90's records in there..................... you're into a whole area of samples being used and re-used over the years. Endless recycling!

So off the top of my head the suggestions below (apart from the first) are records that contain elements used in that intro but they were almost certainly sampled them from elsewhere anyway. Should lead you in the right direction anyway, google will get you the rest of the way?

A Journey Into Stereo Sound - Geoffrey Sumner (used on loads of records most well know poss. 'Paid in Full' by Eric B. & Rakim)

Tracks like Interface - Return of Godzilla and Spectrum's " Brazil " both have that classic hardcore rave stab, no idea where it first came from however.

Bomb The Bass - Beat Dis

The first piano one sounds like The Hypnotist - House is Mine

Lil Louis - French Kiss

That's only a few of them though...................................

Advertisements

Flexagon is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote