Requesting your help for a psychology research project (3rd year uni :))
You are Unregistered, please register to gain Full access.    
Advertisements

The Side Room Off topic chat about pretty much anything other than music. Try to be respectful. Strong debate is welcomed, insults and trolling are not. This area is for over 18's only and may occasionally contain NSFW material, although it's not encouraged.

Old 07-02-2012, 08:12 PM   #1
b_fnk
Knob Twiddler
b_fnk is a savage MCb_fnk is a savage MCb_fnk is a savage MCb_fnk is a savage MCb_fnk is a savage MCb_fnk is a savage MCb_fnk is a savage MCb_fnk is a savage MCb_fnk is a savage MCb_fnk is a savage MCb_fnk is a savage MC
Imaginationland
MC Status: 4595515
Requesting your help for a psychology research project (3rd year uni :))

Greetings, I am writing this on behalf of one of my housemates, currently in his last year in uni. If you could spend 10 minutes on this experiment it would be greatly appreciated!

Quote:
Hello there!
Im doing my final year psychology research project and I will be really happy if you can participate. In general, the research is about cognitive performance (exploring video/computer game players and non-players). At the moment I am pretty much in dire need for people who DO NOT engage in playing video games, but of course everyone’s contribution will be extremely helpful. You will be required to fill a short survey with a few mini-games (yey ) and your help will be GREATLY appreciated!
The survey link is: http://fasscorpstudios.com/survey/
I would also like to point that as a final year dissertation I’m not paid to do this survey, nor do I seek any kind of commercial benefit. My only motivation behind this project is to produce a high quality research paper which can boost the academic knowledge within this area. Also, if you enjoyed and support this endeavor of mine, I will be really thankful if you pass this link to friends and family.
Thank you in advance and I wish you a great day
Thanks for your time!

Advertisements

------------------
b_fnk is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2012, 08:35 AM   #2
mischjok
Guy with a computer
mischjok is a savage MCmischjok is a savage MCmischjok is a savage MCmischjok is a savage MCmischjok is a savage MCmischjok is a savage MCmischjok is a savage MCmischjok is a savage MCmischjok is a savage MCmischjok is a savage MCmischjok is a savage MC
Not German
MC Status: 65762791
Re: Requesting your help for a psychology research project (3rd year uni :))

Fuck psychology.

Will gladly take that survey.

Advertisements

mischjok is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote