[IDM] clickclickloop - Disco to the Field
You are Unregistered, please register to gain Full access.    
Advertisements

Listening Booth YOUR MUSIC ONLY. Don't post music from your label or DJ night. No podcasts or radio shows, just individual tracks. Give some feedback, get some in return. Please follow the title format: [Genre] Artist - Title

Old 07-05-2018, 02:53 PM   #1
mail1234
Master of the LFO
mail1234 is a savage MCmail1234 is a savage MCmail1234 is a savage MCmail1234 is a savage MCmail1234 is a savage MCmail1234 is a savage MCmail1234 is a savage MCmail1234 is a savage MCmail1234 is a savage MCmail1234 is a savage MCmail1234 is a savage MC
MC Status: 1513190
[IDM] clickclickloop - Disco to the Field

Hi all,

It's been about 6 months since I've managed to put anything together I've been happy with. I doubt I'm actually finished with the track but I'm getting tired of listening to it so I thought I'd see if anybody had any thoughts on it.

It's a relaxed melancholic track with some warm synths and pads. I have to mix on headphones so I'd love some feedback on the mix, particularly the bass levels.

Thanks!

Advertisements

------------------
mail1234 is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Rate this track - [IDM] clickclickloop - Disco to the Field.
Old 08-05-2018, 07:16 AM   #2
beigeboxgone
Minor Glitch
beigeboxgone is a glorious beacon of lightbeigeboxgone is a glorious beacon of lightbeigeboxgone is a glorious beacon of lightbeigeboxgone is a glorious beacon of lightbeigeboxgone is a glorious beacon of light
MC Status: 460
Re: [IDM] clickclickloop - Disco to the Field

I know what you mean about working on a track for awhile. It is nice to get fresh ears. I absolutely love this. I am on my laptop with bad earbuds currently so I couldn't give solid mix feedback. It seems quite balanced, bass doesn't seem overwhelming. My laptop has a bad preamp also but it passes that test. Awesome vocal track also, that was unexpected but added some excellent evolution / catch.
beigeboxgone is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2018, 07:05 PM   #3
mail1234
Master of the LFO
mail1234 is a savage MCmail1234 is a savage MCmail1234 is a savage MCmail1234 is a savage MCmail1234 is a savage MCmail1234 is a savage MCmail1234 is a savage MCmail1234 is a savage MCmail1234 is a savage MCmail1234 is a savage MCmail1234 is a savage MC
MC Status: 1513190

Quote:
Originally Posted by beigeboxgone View Post
I know what you mean about working on a track for awhile. It is nice to get fresh ears. I absolutely love this. I am on my laptop with bad earbuds currently so I couldn't give solid mix feedback. It seems quite balanced, bass doesn't seem overwhelming. My laptop has a bad preamp also but it passes that test. Awesome vocal track also, that was unexpected but added some excellent evolution / catch.
Thanks, really glad you enjoyed it

------------------
mail1234 is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2018, 01:06 AM   #4
Bergnermd
Soundscaper
Bergnermd has a reputation beyond reputeBergnermd has a reputation beyond reputeBergnermd has a reputation beyond reputeBergnermd has a reputation beyond reputeBergnermd has a reputation beyond reputeBergnermd has a reputation beyond reputeBergnermd has a reputation beyond reputeBergnermd has a reputation beyond reputeBergnermd has a reputation beyond reputeBergnermd has a reputation beyond reputeBergnermd has a reputation beyond repute
Wisconsin
MC Status: 2160

I really liked it, I wish it was a bit louder/ more clear. From my very humble point of veiw I think you have a lot of low end energy. I really like everything about the song though, great writing!

Advertisements

------------------
Bergnermd is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote