[Dub/Hip Hop] - Funk Partie - Hazy (Old Fashioned Mix)
You are Unregistered, please register to gain Full access.    
Advertisements

Listening Booth YOUR MUSIC ONLY. Don't post music from your label or DJ night. No podcasts or radio shows, just individual tracks. Give some feedback, get some in return. Please follow the title format: [Genre] Artist - Title

Old 18-04-2018, 02:56 PM   #1
Entox
Eternal Echoer
Entox has a reputation beyond reputeEntox has a reputation beyond reputeEntox has a reputation beyond reputeEntox has a reputation beyond reputeEntox has a reputation beyond reputeEntox has a reputation beyond reputeEntox has a reputation beyond reputeEntox has a reputation beyond reputeEntox has a reputation beyond reputeEntox has a reputation beyond reputeEntox has a reputation beyond repute
Bristol
MC Status: 2184
[Dub/Hip Hop] - Funk Partie - Hazy (Old Fashioned Mix)

Hey all.

This is a new Dubby down tempo Hip Hop track me and a friend have been working on over the past few weeks.

Lyrics recorded in my bathroom!

Check it out. I'm going to do an instrumental mix later down the line too...

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click here to register]

Last edited by A.M; 20-04-2018 at 12:05 PM.. Reason: Fixed SC player

Advertisements

------------------
Entox is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Rate this track - [Dub/Hip Hop] - Funk Partie - Hazy (Old Fashioned Mix).
Old 23-04-2018, 04:00 PM   #2
Entox
Eternal Echoer
Entox has a reputation beyond reputeEntox has a reputation beyond reputeEntox has a reputation beyond reputeEntox has a reputation beyond reputeEntox has a reputation beyond reputeEntox has a reputation beyond reputeEntox has a reputation beyond reputeEntox has a reputation beyond reputeEntox has a reputation beyond reputeEntox has a reputation beyond reputeEntox has a reputation beyond repute
Bristol
Re: [Dub/Hip Hop] - Funk Partie - Hazy (Old Fashioned Mix)

Now with working link thanks to A.M..

------------------
Old 24-04-2018, 11:38 PM   #3
strangerflesh
Sample Destroyer
strangerflesh is a jewel in the roughstrangerflesh is a jewel in the roughstrangerflesh is a jewel in the roughstrangerflesh is a jewel in the rough
Winnipeg
MC Status: 310

really like the feel of this track. The dusty sampled based tune really adds to the character of the track. The sludge beat works well and does good repeating itself. I would say the recorded vocals could be uo in volume and effected a bit, so that they sit better in in the mix. right now they feel to seperate from the rest of the song .Tracks gooood tho

------------------
strangerflesh is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 26-04-2018, 04:14 PM   #4
D.R
IDMf's latest spammer
D.R is currently spamming hard
MC Status: 10

Pretty new to this forum so I'm just looking around a bit and I stumbled on your track. Really Liked the clap you've used, gives it a different feel.
D.R is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 27-04-2018, 11:43 AM   #5
Entox
Eternal Echoer
Bristol

Thanks for the listen Strangerfish and D.R

We need to spend more time on the vocals as at the moment they are just recorded into reason via a mic setup in my bathroom as that's where the acoustics sound best.

Really we need to get into a studio with a proper recording booth but we just don't have time.

I'm sure if we ever get any interest in our tracks we will start to record the vocals in a booth.

I might also try some extra processing on them tonight.

------------------
Old 05-05-2018, 01:30 PM   #6
T.I.L.I.D.I.N.
Minor Glitch
T.I.L.I.D.I.N. is currently spamming hard
Berlin, Germany

Hm ... I would say the rapping needs more energy ... sounds a bit bored ... track is nice with an oldschool vibe ... so this promising ...
T.I.L.I.D.I.N. is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2018, 10:07 AM   #7
Entox
Eternal Echoer
Bristol

Quote:
Originally Posted by T.I.L.I.D.I.N. View Post
Hm ... I would say the rapping needs more energy ... sounds a bit bored ... track is nice with an oldschool vibe ... so this promising ...
My mate who does the rapping/vocals thinks it sounds amazing but i'm with you and keep saying he needs to work on his style more.

He's getting better, we have a new track written that i am polishing that sounds a lot better.

TBH i am making these tracks in the hope that some other MC's might want to do some vocals over the beats, and i am enjoying creating the Hip Hop sound as i have never really produced 90bpm stuff before.

Thanks for the listen btw.

------------------
Old 09-05-2018, 03:17 AM   #8
mcuhsaircu
Regular Freak
mcuhsaircu is currently spamming hard

I liked it! I think with a bit more inflection the rapper could sound something like Slick Rick, overall the beat is great tho.
mcuhsaircu is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2018, 10:35 AM   #9
Entox
Eternal Echoer
Bristol

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcuhsaircu View Post
I liked it! I think with a bit more inflection the rapper could sound something like Slick Rick, overall the beat is great tho.
I'm going to tell him that, i'm sure it will make his day...

Thanks for the listen.

------------------
Old Yesterday, 01:29 PM   #10
CustardSquare
Regular Freak
CustardSquare is currently spamming hard

Digging this one, would be great to hear the main sample cut/glitched up in different patterns.
CustardSquare is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old Today, 09:46 AM   #11
Entox
Eternal Echoer
Bristol

Quote:
Originally Posted by CustardSquare View Post
Digging this one, would be great to hear the main sample cut/glitched up in different patterns.
Thanks for the listen...

Advertisements

------------------