[ambient/cinematic/idm] sole massif - deca, 1/1/18
You are Unregistered, please register to gain Full access.    
Advertisements

IDMf's User Releases Post your official releases here. Works in progress and promo spam will be removed.

Old 01-01-2018, 04:40 PM   #1
ms_
IDMf Artist
ms_ is a savage MCms_ is a savage MCms_ is a savage MCms_ is a savage MCms_ is a savage MCms_ is a savage MCms_ is a savage MCms_ is a savage MCms_ is a savage MCms_ is a savage MCms_ is a savage MC
MC Status: 123160
Thanked 2,463 Times in 1,442 Posts
[ambient/cinematic/idm] sole massif - deca, 1/1/18

I don't even know genres. It kind of sounds like a soundtrack of some modern FPS. Bandcamp tags are: electronic, idm, abstract, ambient, cinematic, drone, experimental, futuristic, glitch, noise, sound design, soundscape, soundtrack, space, techno

<rambling removed>

"name your price" but purchasing is highly appreciated.

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click here to register]

spotify link: [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click here to register]

Last edited by ms_; 07-01-2018 at 02:03 PM..

Advertisements

------------------
ms_ is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2018, 11:23 AM   #2
Grids/Units/Planes
IDMf Artist
Grids/Units/Planes is a savage MCGrids/Units/Planes is a savage MCGrids/Units/Planes is a savage MCGrids/Units/Planes is a savage MCGrids/Units/Planes is a savage MCGrids/Units/Planes is a savage MCGrids/Units/Planes is a savage MCGrids/Units/Planes is a savage MCGrids/Units/Planes is a savage MCGrids/Units/Planes is a savage MCGrids/Units/Planes is a savage MC
Brisbane
MC Status: 11274
Re: [ambient/cinematic/idm] sole massif - deca, 1/1/18

Nice work! Great mix of epic cinematic sounds with warp-esque beats.

------------------
Grids/Units/Planes is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2018, 11:37 AM   #3
FTD
IDMf Artist
FTD is a savage MCFTD is a savage MCFTD is a savage MCFTD is a savage MCFTD is a savage MCFTD is a savage MCFTD is a savage MCFTD is a savage MCFTD is a savage MCFTD is a savage MCFTD is a savage MC
MC Status: 3464855

Iíve always enjoyed the atmospheric, ambient drone youíve done under Misleading Structures but this really is next level, especially with regards to the percussion and song structures. Itís quite obvious youíve been pushing yourself and the pay off has worked immensely.

The production is perfect and the low end really gives off a wonderful sense of foreboding on all tracks. The distant noises and atmospheres are a noticeable craft youíve developed through previous work and your skill shows no sign of abating.

This is a fantastic release that I canít stop listening to and really wish you big things with this. It certainly deserves a larger audience and at least everyone here on IDMF should download a copy. Itís only 4 days in but youíre not going to get many stronger releases than this in 2018.

Btw, love the artwork too which fits perfectly with the music.

------------------
FTD is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2018, 09:07 PM   #4
ms_
IDMf Artist
ms_ is a savage MCms_ is a savage MCms_ is a savage MCms_ is a savage MCms_ is a savage MCms_ is a savage MCms_ is a savage MCms_ is a savage MCms_ is a savage MCms_ is a savage MCms_ is a savage MC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grids/Units/Planes View Post
Nice work! Great mix of epic cinematic sounds with warp-esque beats.
Awesome! Thanks for listening.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FTD View Post
I’ve always enjoyed the atmospheric, ambient drone you’ve done under Misleading Structures but this really is next level, especially with regards to the percussion and song structures. It’s quite obvious you’ve been pushing yourself and the pay off has worked immensely.

The production is perfect and the low end really gives off a wonderful sense of foreboding on all tracks. The distant noises and atmospheres are a noticeable craft you’ve developed through previous work and your skill shows no sign of abating.

This is a fantastic release that I can’t stop listening to and really wish you big things with this. It certainly deserves a larger audience and at least everyone here on IDMF should download a copy. It’s only 4 days in but you’re not going to get many stronger releases than this in 2018.

Btw, love the artwork too which fits perfectly with the music.
Thanks for the support!

I agree, this EP is a huge step for me personally because I didn't had that much experience with more bass and beat-oriented music and honestly, mixing and mastering that kind of thing is much much harder than ambient drone where having a clusterfuck of sounds is acceptable and just works. I was aiming for clarity here instead. Important lessons were learned and my view on arrangement and production completely changed. From here I can only move further, I assume.

Album art: it's conceptual; basically a soundtrack from some military-themed shooter video game, so yeah, aimed for that.

------------------
Old 07-01-2018, 02:02 PM   #5
ms_
IDMf Artist

oh yeah, it's available on spotify too:

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click here to register]

Advertisements

------------------