Lunar Miasma: An Obscure Hero
You are Unregistered, please register to gain Full access.    
Advertisements

Ambient / Downtempo Discussion of music similar to Brian Eno, Sigur Rós, FSOL, The Orb, Biosphere.

Old 02-10-2013, 10:50 PM   #1
Kvlt O)))
Is a retard
Kvlt O))) is a savage MCKvlt O))) is a savage MCKvlt O))) is a savage MCKvlt O))) is a savage MCKvlt O))) is a savage MCKvlt O))) is a savage MCKvlt O))) is a savage MCKvlt O))) is a savage MCKvlt O))) is a savage MCKvlt O))) is a savage MCKvlt O))) is a savage MC
MC Status: 153560
Thanked 3,071 Times in 2,153 Posts
Lunar Miasma: An Obscure Hero

For those of you who have never heard this name before, now you have. It's some French guy named Panos Alexiadis who, between 2009 and 2012 released something like 25 albums (edit, nevermind, it's WAY more than that), mostly all of these are on cassette... and out of print. His project sadly came to an end last year, but of the 17 albums I have of his, I'm still discovering gems. I consider this project to be my absolute favorite, out of everybody in the world.

Like a lot of overlooked artists, his best music is not on youtube. So I'll post some stuff from Soundcloud. One of his albums is a free download on bandcamp, check it [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click here to register]
. Some of his very, very, very best stuff can only be found on cassette... but soundcloud has some close-enoughs.

Expanded Dimension:

Gone:

Arrival:

Full Absorption:

Hypnopompic Speech:

Advertisements

Kvlt O))) is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote