Brian Eno - Lux. All tracks played at the same time
You are Unregistered, please register to gain Full access.    
Advertisements

Ambient / Downtempo Discussion of music similar to Brian Eno, Sigur Rós, FSOL, The Orb, Biosphere.

Old 02-10-2013, 10:24 AM   #1
jack_rae
Learning The Ropes
jack_rae is currently spamming hard
MC Status: 10
Brian Eno - Lux. All tracks played at the same time

I'm not sure if this has been done before. Anyway, one night I wanted to make a Field like ambient techno style track in FL Studio and I was thinking of songs to sample and I put Lux 1 in and chopped it up a bit. Nothing really worked, and then I wondered what it'd sound like if I played all the tracks at the same time in FL, turns out it kinda works.

Thoughts on this? I sort of think this is how Lux was originally recorded, then Eno split the tracks up for the album.

Advertisements

jack_rae is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2013, 10:24 AM   #2
jack_rae
Learning The Ropes
jack_rae is currently spamming hard
MC Status: 10
Re: Brian Eno - Lux. All tracks played at the same time

Here's the link

Advertisements

jack_rae is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote