Introducing Rameses B and Martin Mittone
You are Unregistered, please register to gain Full access.    
Advertisements

Ambient / Downtempo Discussion of music similar to Brian Eno, Sigur Rós, FSOL, The Orb, Biosphere.

Old 30-09-2013, 04:48 AM   #1
Aniol
Soundscaper
Aniol is a splendid one to beholdAniol is a splendid one to beholdAniol is a splendid one to beholdAniol is a splendid one to beholdAniol is a splendid one to beholdAniol is a splendid one to beholdAniol is a splendid one to behold
Huntington Beach
MC Status: 710
Introducing Rameses B and Martin Mittone

So guys I wanted to share some amazing artists with you guys! they both make some ambient music and they exceed amazingly at it. So here is one of them ill post the links

The first one is Rameses B he makes alot of ambient music I recommend everyone to start listening to him. He is from England I believe and was crowned king of the internet from a competition that he did. Here are one of his songs.

The second is Martin mittone he makes some amazing beats and they are super chill and ambient. He is from i believe the Netherlands. Idk how long he has been producing but iv been following him for awhile. Here is some of his music.

Advertisements

Aniol is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote