Synth1 Drones/Pads and stuff
You are Unregistered, please register to gain Full access.    
Advertisements

Ambient / Downtempo Discussion of music similar to Brian Eno, Sigur Rós, FSOL, The Orb, Biosphere.

Old 03-06-2013, 09:59 AM   #1
Paraxidor
Microknight
Paraxidor is a jewel in the roughParaxidor is a jewel in the roughParaxidor is a jewel in the roughParaxidor is a jewel in the rough
MC Status: 310
Synth1 Drones/Pads and stuff

Synth1 is probably becoming one of my new favorite VSTs of all time. Ive been playing around with it a lot lately and im curious to see what some other people have come up with using it, hence this post. I just made a (rushed) ambient/y thing using the synth and the default FL Harmless which i put up here-
Anyways im interesting in hearing what you people have made with it, so post some of your tracks if you have any

Advertisements

Paraxidor is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2013, 01:11 PM   #2
Psykeltur
Analog Lurker
Psykeltur will become famous soon enoughPsykeltur will become famous soon enough
Brisbane, Australia
MC Status: 110
Re: Synth1 Drones/Pads and stuff

Ok I guess I am first! I actually did discover this synth today for the first time myself! Or not for the first time but it wasn't until today that I actually realized that it's a very powerful and amazing synth and I am really looking forward to be using it more!

Here is a little track I made using it!

EDIT: It's a very rushed track as well but I got curious of what others been making and thought I'd bump the thread a little bit so! Sorry if the sound quality isn't the best

Last edited by Psykeltur; 10-06-2013 at 01:20 PM..
Psykeltur is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2013, 09:40 PM   #3
Paraxidor
Microknight
Paraxidor is a jewel in the roughParaxidor is a jewel in the roughParaxidor is a jewel in the roughParaxidor is a jewel in the rough
MC Status: 310

Quote:
Originally Posted by Psykeltur View Post
Ok I guess I am first! I actually did discover this synth today for the first time myself! Or not for the first time but it wasn't until today that I actually realized that it's a very powerful and amazing synth and I am really looking forward to be using it more!

Here is a little track I made using it!

EDIT: It's a very rushed track as well but I got curious of what others been making and thought I'd bump the thread a little bit so! Sorry if the sound quality isn't the best
Nice, pretty good job for a first attempt hahaha
Paraxidor is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2013, 10:45 AM   #4
Psykeltur
Analog Lurker
Psykeltur will become famous soon enoughPsykeltur will become famous soon enough
Brisbane, Australia
MC Status: 110

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paraxidor View Post
Nice, pretty good job for a first attempt hahaha
Thanks that's really nice of you! I really liked the quality of your drone felt very good in my headphones! Looking forward to see more!
Psykeltur is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 26-08-2013, 01:00 PM   #5
robotrobot
Minor Glitch
robotrobot has a reputation beyond reputerobotrobot has a reputation beyond reputerobotrobot has a reputation beyond reputerobotrobot has a reputation beyond reputerobotrobot has a reputation beyond reputerobotrobot has a reputation beyond reputerobotrobot has a reputation beyond reputerobotrobot has a reputation beyond reputerobotrobot has a reputation beyond reputerobotrobot has a reputation beyond reputerobotrobot has a reputation beyond repute
South Jersey
MC Status: 2595

synth1 never ceases to amaze me. nice job

Advertisements

robotrobot is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote