New Sphongle Album - Download free Track!
You are Unregistered, please register to gain Full access.    
Advertisements

Ambient / Downtempo Discussion of music similar to Brian Eno, Sigur Rós, FSOL, The Orb, Biosphere.

Old 06-06-2013, 08:44 AM   #1
professurreal
IDMf Artist
professurreal is a savage MCprofessurreal is a savage MCprofessurreal is a savage MCprofessurreal is a savage MCprofessurreal is a savage MCprofessurreal is a savage MCprofessurreal is a savage MCprofessurreal is a savage MCprofessurreal is a savage MCprofessurreal is a savage MCprofessurreal is a savage MC
at the end of the tunnel
MC Status: 59310
Thanked 1,186 Times in 789 Posts
New Sphongle Album - Download free Track!

Hey the new Shpongle album "Museum of Consciousness" is coming out on 29th of July!

You can preorder it here and also download a free track from the album!

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click here to register]

Advertisements

------------------
professurreal is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Thanks to professurreal
PROton42 (27-08-2013)
Old 08-06-2013, 02:30 AM   #2
Ratify
Minor Glitch
Ratify will become famous soon enough
MC Status: 60
Re: New Sphongle Album - Download free Track!

Awesome, so much love for Shpongle. Hope things are going well for them. Last I heard of Simon Posford he wasn't having the best of times, especially in terms of his label.
Ratify is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2013, 03:52 AM   #3
magicmushroom
Microknight
magicmushroom has a spectacular aura aboutmagicmushroom has a spectacular aura aboutmagicmushroom has a spectacular aura about
Las Vegas
MC Status: 210

Shpongle is one of my favorite groups. As a bias fanboy, I can honestly say that the new track is badass. I've heard it a dozen times now. I'm sure the full album will be just as good.
magicmushroom is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2013, 01:23 PM   #4
Sincock
Master of the LFO
Sincock is a savage MCSincock is a savage MCSincock is a savage MCSincock is a savage MCSincock is a savage MCSincock is a savage MCSincock is a savage MCSincock is a savage MCSincock is a savage MCSincock is a savage MCSincock is a savage MC
Melbourne
MC Status: 23251782

Looking forward to hearing this too but I won't be pre-ordering at that price; that's nearly fifty Australian dollars for the vinyl!

------------------
Sincock is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2013, 02:00 PM   #5
nick.r
nick.r will become famous soon enough
MC Status: 60

Never heard of these guys until now. Pretty interesting.

------------------
nick.r is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2013, 02:28 PM   #6
professurreal
IDMf Artist
professurreal is a savage MCprofessurreal is a savage MCprofessurreal is a savage MCprofessurreal is a savage MCprofessurreal is a savage MCprofessurreal is a savage MCprofessurreal is a savage MCprofessurreal is a savage MCprofessurreal is a savage MCprofessurreal is a savage MCprofessurreal is a savage MC
at the end of the tunnel

Quote:
Originally Posted by nick.r View Post
Never heard of these guys until now. Pretty interesting.
If you hadn't heard of them you might also want to check out Hallucinogen & Younger Brother.
Those are the two other project of Simon Posford (One of the Sphongle guys).

------------------
Old 14-06-2013, 04:17 PM   #7
Dissonance
Regular Freak
Dissonance has a spectacular aura aboutDissonance has a spectacular aura about
USA
MC Status: 160

Awesome, had no idea they were releasing something new. Full length album I hope! "The God Particle" was a bit of a disappointment in my opinion, but I think "Ineffable Mysteries" may be my favorite overall Shpongle album yet (though that's a tough statement to stand by considering how great all Shpongle is. Plus nothing will ever beat "Around the World In A Tea Daze" and "Once Upon The Sea Of Blissful Awareness" in my book).

EDIT: Oh, and I have to second professurreal's endorsement of Hallucinogen and Younger Brother. Specifically the latter. Hallucinogen is a lot more PsyTrance than Younger Brother. Though it's hard to go wrong with anything involving Simon Posford. If you're a Shpongle fan definitely check out Younger Brother and if you haven't already, O.T.T.

Last edited by Dissonance; 14-06-2013 at 04:20 PM..
Dissonance is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Currently Listening To: Vataff Project - Kalitz
Old 27-08-2013, 08:12 AM   #8
professurreal
IDMf Artist
at the end of the tunnel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dissonance View Post
Awesome, had no idea they were releasing something new. Full length album I hope! "The God Particle" was a bit of a disappointment in my opinion, but I think "Ineffable Mysteries" may be my favorite overall Shpongle album yet (though that's a tough statement to stand by considering how great all Shpongle is. Plus nothing will ever beat "Around the World In A Tea Daze" and "Once Upon The Sea Of Blissful Awareness" in my book).

EDIT: Oh, and I have to second professurreal's endorsement of Hallucinogen and Younger Brother. Specifically the latter. Hallucinogen is a lot more PsyTrance than Younger Brother. Though it's hard to go wrong with anything involving Simon Posford. If you're a Shpongle fan definitely check out Younger Brother and if you haven't already, O.T.T.
Actually. It's been released already so check it out

------------------
Old 27-08-2013, 09:23 PM   #9
magicmushroom
Microknight
magicmushroom has a spectacular aura aboutmagicmushroom has a spectacular aura aboutmagicmushroom has a spectacular aura about
Las Vegas
MC Status: 210

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dissonance View Post

The God Particle was only Simon without Raja Ram, so it's missing half of the sound.

------------------
magicmushroom is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2014, 07:45 AM   #10
martin davies
Minor Glitch
martin davies will become famous soon enoughmartin davies will become famous soon enough
Isle Of Wight
MC Status: 110

Dammm missed the DL! will have to wait for the album!
martin davies is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2014, 10:17 AM   #11
StampedeMe
Future Epic Ban Victim
StampedeMe has a reputation beyond reputeStampedeMe has a reputation beyond reputeStampedeMe has a reputation beyond reputeStampedeMe has a reputation beyond reputeStampedeMe has a reputation beyond reputeStampedeMe has a reputation beyond reputeStampedeMe has a reputation beyond reputeStampedeMe has a reputation beyond reputeStampedeMe has a reputation beyond reputeStampedeMe has a reputation beyond reputeStampedeMe has a reputation beyond repute
Elblag
MC Status: 4011

^It's been out for a year now, lol, look at the date of the post.

"How The Jellyfish....." is the best track from it.

Advertisements

------------------
Most of my posts begin with: "Well,"
StampedeMe is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote