[Electro House] My first song, maybe you guys can help me think of a title!!
You are Unregistered, please register to gain Full access.    
Advertisements

Listening Booth YOUR MUSIC ONLY. Don't post music from your label or DJ night. No podcasts or radio shows, just individual tracks. Give some feedback, get some in return. Please follow the title format: [Genre] Artist - Title

Old 28-03-2012, 10:10 PM   #1
gpham86
Regular Freak
gpham86 is currently spamming hard
MC Status: 10
[Electro House] My first song, maybe you guys can help me think of a title!!

Hi guys, newbie producer been working at it for 3 short months but it feels like its been a long time! Anyways heres my attempt at my first song, still working on the creative process and mixdown, its still a work in progress and i have lots to learn but I just wanted some feedback/constructive criticism! Thanks!

Advertisements

gpham86 is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Rate this track - [Electro House] My first song, maybe you guys can help me think of a title!!.
Old 30-03-2012, 11:04 AM   #2
sgtbooty
Regular Freak
sgtbooty has a reputation beyond reputesgtbooty has a reputation beyond reputesgtbooty has a reputation beyond reputesgtbooty has a reputation beyond reputesgtbooty has a reputation beyond reputesgtbooty has a reputation beyond reputesgtbooty has a reputation beyond reputesgtbooty has a reputation beyond reputesgtbooty has a reputation beyond reputesgtbooty has a reputation beyond reputesgtbooty has a reputation beyond repute
MC Status: 4734
Re: [Electro House] My first song, maybe you guys can help me think of a title!!

I would have a closed high hat with the kick and snare at the beginning too and louder in the rest of the song, maybe think about having a clap sample with the snare also. Drop needs a crash, I would suggest crash cymbal samples and sweeps. Main synth gets a bit repetitive, maybe consider having it go higher or lower at some point for variation. Otherwise sounds good I think, well on your way man
sgtbooty is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 30-03-2012, 02:06 PM   #3
captainvimmes
Learning The Ropes
captainvimmes is a savage MCcaptainvimmes is a savage MCcaptainvimmes is a savage MCcaptainvimmes is a savage MCcaptainvimmes is a savage MCcaptainvimmes is a savage MCcaptainvimmes is a savage MCcaptainvimmes is a savage MCcaptainvimmes is a savage MCcaptainvimmes is a savage MCcaptainvimmes is a savage MC
Cardiff/Eastbourne
MC Status: 427552
Re: [Electro House] My first song, maybe you guys can help me think of a title!!

far better then my first attempt at electro house haha
nice....also i agree with the comment below....claps on the snare and a sweep for transitions!
good luck
captainvimmes is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 30-03-2012, 05:32 PM   #4
peanut_luke
Minor Glitch
peanut_luke is currently spamming hard

Hi mate sounds really good as it is your first attempt. As the others have said about the clap. Maybe with kicks on the breakdown adding a low cut eq and bring that down so that kicks are faded in. Keep up the good work mate
peanut_luke is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 31-03-2012, 07:49 PM   #5
gpham86
Regular Freak
gpham86 is currently spamming hard

Thanks for the feedback guys, there is something definitely still lacking in the arrangement it needs more hats/off drum kicks/fades the little overlooked elements that make the difference between pro and amateur sounding tracks!

Advertisements

gpham86 is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote